|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,424,102 members, 5,439,918 topics. Date: Monday, 24 February 2020 at 08:50 PM
|DSE Still Open To All Qualified Candidates !!!! by uconnecthr: 1:54pm On Apr 08, 2016|
A leading banking institution based in Lagos is recruiting qualified candidates to fill the under listed role. Interested candidates should please forward their CVs to email@example.com using Job Reference as the subject of the mail. e.g (UC/OR……..). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
1. Sales Development Executives: JOB REF: (UC/OR/SDE/16)
a. Role Scope / Role Responsibilities:
• Conduct intensive and structured prospecting of new clients to identify and develop new accounts
• Introduce the company’s profile and communicate the selection of products available
• Focus on increasing the sales and supervise the sales process by follow up on orders, deliveries and collections
• Provide market feedback to the Sales Manager regarding movement of goods / brands
• Ensure payment of receivables in a timely and diplomatic fashion
• Spot and Seize commercial opportunities.
• Customer Focus
• Build and maintain effective customer relationships in order to build strong loyalty
• Handle and respond to existing products queries from clients quickly, effectively and accurately
• Provide customers with the appropriate selection, sampling of products in response of their inquiries and provide quotations accordingly
• Anticipate the clients needs and provide appropriate solutions to meet these needs
• Stay abreast of the market conditions and trends in the field pertinent to brands / products
• Excellent problem solving and organization skills
• Self-motivated and flexible to work with negligible supervision.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Tenacious work attitude.
• Should be able to work as a team member.
c. Academic Qualification/Work Experience: Minimum HND upper credit with 3 years’ experience in sales and business development in related industry.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21