Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Jonathan & Ben Murray-bruce At The Burial Of Alamiyeseigha (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan & Ben Murray-bruce At The Burial Of Alamiyeseigha (photos) (50652 Views)

Tinubu, Modu-Sheriff, Ben Bruce At Tosin Saraki's Wedding (Photos) / Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce At Halima Babangida's Wedding In Minna (Photos) / Jonathan, Murray-Bruce, Sherif At Alamiyeseigha's Burial Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan & Ben Murray-bruce At The Burial Of Alamiyeseigha (photos) by ogochukwu247(f): 5:50pm On Apr 08, 2016
Former President Goodluck Jonathan and Senator Ben Murray-Bruce was at the Bayelsa state government's Valedictory State Council session held in honor of the former governor of the state, Diepreye Alamiyeseigha. He will be interred tomorrow April 9th. Continue to see more photos.

SOURCE
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/04/gej-ben-murray-bruce-at-funeral.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan & Ben Murray-bruce At The Burial Of Alamiyeseigha (photos) by Luckylife(m): 6:06pm On Apr 08, 2016
Ok

1 Like

Re: Jonathan & Ben Murray-bruce At The Burial Of Alamiyeseigha (photos) by benedictnsi(m): 6:07pm On Apr 08, 2016
[size=14pt] "you will not know the value of what you have until you loose it...."

Abeg, hit likes for

GEJ

Our

Hero

[/size]

912 Likes 49 Shares

Re: Jonathan & Ben Murray-bruce At The Burial Of Alamiyeseigha (photos) by Reportmusic(f): 6:07pm On Apr 08, 2016
i hope they will snap the dead body in the coffin sha...
jus saying

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jonathan & Ben Murray-bruce At The Burial Of Alamiyeseigha (photos) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 08, 2016
Evil men!

DSP Alamesigha died due to renal failure.
Its on record Governor Dickson blatantly refused to help him financially.
GEJ did the best he could do as ineffectual Buffoon who doesn't know that they should be a functional 5star hospital in South South.

Ben Bruce was quick to announce the death via twitter

75 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Jonathan & Ben Murray-bruce At The Burial Of Alamiyeseigha (photos) by Chibaba247(m): 6:21pm On Apr 08, 2016
Big boy Jonah.. . We miss ur smiles

113 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan & Ben Murray-bruce At The Burial Of Alamiyeseigha (photos) by lilprinze: 6:33pm On Apr 08, 2016
GEJ my HERO

122 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jonathan & Ben Murray-bruce At The Burial Of Alamiyeseigha (photos) by DICKtator: 6:45pm On Apr 08, 2016
Common and No common sense!!!

grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan & Ben Murray-bruce At The Burial Of Alamiyeseigha (photos) by Integrityfarms(m): 6:46pm On Apr 08, 2016
God Bless GEJ!
Your policy records APC is yet to come near!
#proudly5%

147 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jonathan & Ben Murray-bruce At The Burial Of Alamiyeseigha (photos) by Demallcrazy(m): 6:46pm On Apr 08, 2016
Alams chillin somewhere under a shade 4rm d scorchin sun, sippin lemonade juice & watchin d infectual buffon on TV play a sympathizer role at his staged funeral. cool

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan & Ben Murray-bruce At The Burial Of Alamiyeseigha (photos) by viscocom(m): 6:47pm On Apr 08, 2016
til we see de corpse

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan & Ben Murray-bruce At The Burial Of Alamiyeseigha (photos) by Naff24(f): 6:47pm On Apr 08, 2016
Buh tru tru na fear of Bubu kill dis man oooo

Buh he for chillax small na, when there's life there's hope.
Dasuki sha still dey enjoy him life for Koje na undecided

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan & Ben Murray-bruce At The Burial Of Alamiyeseigha (photos) by frankyychiji(f): 6:48pm On Apr 08, 2016
kossyablaze:
Anam enye unu nile ikike iba emume ncheta ubochi amurum.Anam atu oringo mmiri.Biakwa ma oburu n'ima egwu mmiri...
Translation....I'm inviting yall for a pool party 2mrw as I celebrate my birthday.Ya invited,if u can swim tho!
Odika ibu onye owu mmiri?

12 Likes

Re: Jonathan & Ben Murray-bruce At The Burial Of Alamiyeseigha (photos) by NobleAngell(f): 6:48pm On Apr 08, 2016
RiP Alams. Now all you doubting Thomases(including me) can now rest your case.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan & Ben Murray-bruce At The Burial Of Alamiyeseigha (photos) by guywitzerogal(m): 6:48pm On Apr 08, 2016
Farewell ijaw liberator

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan & Ben Murray-bruce At The Burial Of Alamiyeseigha (photos) by bedspread: 6:49pm On Apr 08, 2016
Baba Jona i hail oooo!

Jona: Looking younger since 29th may 2015

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan & Ben Murray-bruce At The Burial Of Alamiyeseigha (photos) by drrid(m): 6:49pm On Apr 08, 2016
I will be great in life in shall Allah..... God bless every one Dat want me to become successful

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan & Ben Murray-bruce At The Burial Of Alamiyeseigha (photos) by SafetyFirst(m): 6:49pm On Apr 08, 2016
I call forth a Nigeria where things work.

#GodBlessNigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan & Ben Murray-bruce At The Burial Of Alamiyeseigha (photos) by DaVinChiSam(m): 6:50pm On Apr 08, 2016
Cool.

Meeting of Mr. Common Sense x Mr. No Sense

lipsrsealed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan & Ben Murray-bruce At The Burial Of Alamiyeseigha (photos) by Etizz: 6:50pm On Apr 08, 2016
Jonathan is one humble man I have seen....

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan & Ben Murray-bruce At The Burial Of Alamiyeseigha (photos) by johnsonjosbles(m): 6:50pm On Apr 08, 2016
Reportmusic:
i hope they will snap the dead body in the coffin sha...
jus saying
they must snap am 4us to see oh or else is a Scaaam

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan & Ben Murray-bruce At The Burial Of Alamiyeseigha (photos) by teebell999(m): 6:50pm On Apr 08, 2016
ogochukwu247:
Former President Goodluck Jonathan and Senator Ben Murray-Bruce was at the Bayelsa state government's Valedictory State Council session held in honor of the former governor of the state, Diepreye Alamiyeseigha. He will be interred tomorrow April 9th. Continue to see more photos.

SOURCE
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/04/gej-ben-murray-bruce-at-funeral.html

Ben Murray d hypocrite!!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan & Ben Murray-bruce At The Burial Of Alamiyeseigha (photos) by marshalcarter: 6:50pm On Apr 08, 2016
Sum of dem mind no go dey there...dem mind go dey reason the number wey dem go dey for queue

1 Like

Re: Jonathan & Ben Murray-bruce At The Burial Of Alamiyeseigha (photos) by omenka(m): 6:51pm On Apr 08, 2016
Where is the birthday cake??
Anyone wishing Alams dead, Holy Ghost fire!!!!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan & Ben Murray-bruce At The Burial Of Alamiyeseigha (photos) by kan12(m): 6:52pm On Apr 08, 2016
All these decorations,for funeral? #SMH#
Re: Jonathan & Ben Murray-bruce At The Burial Of Alamiyeseigha (photos) by cktheluckyman: 6:52pm On Apr 08, 2016
I am sure BMB would be Bayelsa's next Governor
Re: Jonathan & Ben Murray-bruce At The Burial Of Alamiyeseigha (photos) by marshalcarter: 6:53pm On Apr 08, 2016
kossyablaze:
Anam enye unu nile ikike iba emume ncheta ubochi amurum.Anam atu oringo mmiri.Biakwa ma oburu n'ima egwu mmiri...
Translation....I'm inviting yall for a pool party 2mrw as I celebrate my birthday.Ya invited,if u can swim tho!
Shebi u wan do the party alone naim make u no put address abi u no wan gve

Hapu...ife ne fudefu nonghe demereye grin wat did I say sef undecided
Re: Jonathan & Ben Murray-bruce At The Burial Of Alamiyeseigha (photos) by Beehshorp(m): 6:54pm On Apr 08, 2016
GEJ MY HERO.... BMB MY ROLE MODEL...

GOD BLESS DIS MEN... THEY ARE WORTH MORE THAN EVERYBODY IN APC

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan & Ben Murray-bruce At The Burial Of Alamiyeseigha (photos) by hmuhammad(m): 6:54pm On Apr 08, 2016
Picture of Alams dead body inside casket or Idontbelieve he's dead

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan & Ben Murray-bruce At The Burial Of Alamiyeseigha (photos) by zeusdgrt(m): 6:55pm On Apr 08, 2016
kenonze:
Evil men!

DSP Alamesigha died due to renal failure.
Its on record Governor Dickson blatantly refused to help him financially.
GEJ did the best he could do as ineffectual Buffoon who doesn't know that the should be a functional 5star hospital in South South.

Ben Bruce was quick to announce the death via twitter
Eyah APC don spoil ur life like dis,nor wrry wen fuel turn 300 naira we dey here dey wait u make u insult una baboon leader.Agbaya like u

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan & Ben Murray-bruce At The Burial Of Alamiyeseigha (photos) by Goddex: 6:55pm On Apr 08, 2016
dr

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Umahi Sacks Aides 48 Hours After Election / APC Considers Akume, Remi Tinubu As Saraki’s Replacement - NationalMirror / Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As Personal Assistant On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.