Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,781 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

Mother Says Sex With Son Is Incredible; Plans Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Says Sex With Son Is Incredible; Plans Marriage (3036 Views)

Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream' / Dad’s Incredible Reaction To News 14-year-old Son Is Not His / A Nigerian Man Finds Out His 32-Year-Old 'Son' Is Not His (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Says Sex With Son Is Incredible; Plans Marriage by Arsenate(m): 6:08pm On Apr 08, 2016
Kim West, 51, has been in a relationship with her biological son Ben Ford, 32, for two years and believe they are ‘meant to be’ after she was forced to give him up for adoption just a week after he was born.

But the couple, who say their sex life is ‘incredible’ and are planning to get married, insist their relationship is not incest, the New Day

Instead they claim it is ‘Genetic Sexual Attraction’, a term used for relatives who feel sexual attraction for each other after meeting as adults.

The couple were brought together after Ben, who was living in the US, sent his England-born mum a letter out of the blue in 2013.

Read more: Wife of man marrying his mother called her 'mummy girlfriend'

Two years before Ben had married his wife Victoria, who he later split up with to be in a relationship with his mum.
The pair began exchanging phone calls before agreeing to meet up, Kim saying it was like they had ‘known each other for years’.

Interior designer Kim started to realise her attraction to her son and found herself having 'sexy dreams' about him.

Feeling confused about the attraction, Kim decided to look it up on the internet and came across an article on Genetic Sexual Attraction (GSA), and felt like a weight had lifted.

The pair agreed to meet at a hotel where they ordered alcohol and after a bottle of champagne shared their first kiss.

Ben told her he felt relieved and that he had stopped having feelings for his wife before the pair went on to have sex a number of times.

Three days later Ben told a disgusted Victoria he was leaving her for his mum and the couple flew to Michigan, where they had help from another GSA couple in setting up a new life.

Kim told the New Day sex with Ben was "incredible and mind-blowing".

She said: "This is not incest, it is GSA. We are like peas in a pod and meant to be together.

"I know people will say we're disgusting, that we should be able to control our feelings, but when you're hit by a love so consuming you are willing to give up everything for it, you have to fight for it.

"It's a once in a lifetime chance and something Ben and I are not willing to walk away from."
reports.http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/mother-says-sex-son-incredible-7712560
Re: Mother Says Sex With Son Is Incredible; Plans Marriage by Arsenate(m): 6:11pm On Apr 08, 2016
grin

Re: Mother Says Sex With Son Is Incredible; Plans Marriage by Arsenate(m): 6:13pm On Apr 08, 2016
Man spent 10,000 years perfecting what worked to maintain a stable society, and has thrown it all out the window in just two generations.

We will be starting over again, soon.

1 Like

Re: Mother Says Sex With Son Is Incredible; Plans Marriage by Arsenate(m): 6:29pm On Apr 08, 2016
Satan is alive and well and running the world ...

( Into the ground).
grin.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Says Sex With Son Is Incredible; Plans Marriage by Justycxx(m): 6:34pm On Apr 08, 2016
mother? No, she's not. She's a devil
Re: Mother Says Sex With Son Is Incredible; Plans Marriage by jashar(f): 7:15pm On Apr 08, 2016
Officially, the world is coming to an end cry
Re: Mother Says Sex With Son Is Incredible; Plans Marriage by vickkyruby(f): 7:22pm On Apr 08, 2016
Years from now inbreeding would be legalundecided lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Mother Says Sex With Son Is Incredible; Plans Marriage by Fkforyou(m): 7:25pm On Apr 08, 2016
Internet don dey tire me this days....you go just read unimaginable things wey your mind no fit take, things that you think it's impossible to happen....sometimes ignorance is bliss undecided

1 Like

Re: Mother Says Sex With Son Is Incredible; Plans Marriage by KevinDein: 7:39pm On Apr 08, 2016
So kini big deal? Boys and boys. Girls and girls. Moms and sons. Dad's and daughters. The "liberals", gays and the feminists say it's all about lo-o-ove. I plan to marry my cat soon
Re: Mother Says Sex With Son Is Incredible; Plans Marriage by Joel3(m): 8:43pm On Apr 08, 2016
this shouldn't be a news. it happens before and everyday till date even in Nigeria most widows engaged in this act in a society where widows are restricted from having affairs or remarry. in India son do have affairs with mother. father with daughter. brother with sister. it might be happening next door to you and you won't know about it.
Re: Mother Says Sex With Son Is Incredible; Plans Marriage by lilmax(m): 9:08pm On Apr 08, 2016
When we keep talking about morals they say we judge and its non of our ‘buisness‘ cheesy

Lets wait maybe someone will fall in love with his phone and call it tech sexual attraction grin

IRANU
Re: Mother Says Sex With Son Is Incredible; Plans Marriage by pickabeau1: 9:24pm On Apr 08, 2016
lilmax:
When we keep talking about morals they say we judge and its non of our ‘buisness‘ cheesy

Lets wait maybe someone will fall in love with his phone and call it tech sexual attraction grin

IRANU

Abasha
Re: Mother Says Sex With Son Is Incredible; Plans Marriage by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 09, 2016
He was adopted at 2 weeks and didn't see his mother until he was 29
I wonder if this is why she doesn't have any maternal instinct
To give a baby up at 2 weeks in obodo oyibo suggests that something is terribly wrong somewhere.

The boy was clearly damaged by the adoption and is trying to get his mother back any way possible

They both need serious psychiatric help
Re: Mother Says Sex With Son Is Incredible; Plans Marriage by KevinDein: 12:12pm On Apr 09, 2016
tearoses:
He was adopted at 2 weeks and didn't see his mother until he was 29
I wonder if this is why she doesn't have any maternal instinct
To give a baby up at 2 weeks in obodo oyibo suggests that something is terribly wrong somewhere.

The boy was clearly damaged by the adoption and is trying to get his mother back any way possible

They both need serious psychiatric help
they don't need any help. They are both adults and both of them consent to the act. Besides, they aren't harming anyone are they?
This seems to be the argument for homosexuals. If it holds for them it sure as well should hold for Mummy and son. undecided
Re: Mother Says Sex With Son Is Incredible; Plans Marriage by Ishilove: 12:25pm On Aug 16, 2021
Jesus Christ. What a disgusting and perverted pair

1 Like

Re: Mother Says Sex With Son Is Incredible; Plans Marriage by Michelle55: 12:26pm On Aug 16, 2021
Holy molly! Please, how can I unsee this? angry
Re: Mother Says Sex With Son Is Incredible; Plans Marriage by dammypat(f): 12:55pm On Aug 16, 2021
The world has really gone crazy
Re: Mother Says Sex With Son Is Incredible; Plans Marriage by elonmuskbaby: 1:02pm On Aug 16, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Mother Says Sex With Son Is Incredible; Plans Marriage by BlessedNuel: 1:27pm On Aug 16, 2021
Just when I thought I have seen or heard it all undecided
Re: Mother Says Sex With Son Is Incredible; Plans Marriage by Arsenate(m): 6:14pm On Aug 16, 2021
Arsenate:
Satan is alive and well and running the world ...

( Into the ground).
grin.
It's more than five years already and things aren't really slowing down in the "woke" world. Thankfully, I'm finding the whole thing less annoying and more amusing these days. grin

(1) (Reply)

I’m 37, But My Dad Still Beats My Mom. Should I Tackle Him? / Is My Fear Of Raising Kids In Nigeria Irrational? / Why I Love Nigerian Marriages/Relationships!!!! OPINIONS!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.