Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Thailand: Nigerians Posed As Tourists To Rob Hotel Rooms (Pics, Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thailand: Nigerians Posed As Tourists To Rob Hotel Rooms (Pics, Video) (37330 Views)

Man Who Posed As Us-based Female Doctor Arrested In India For Duping Businessman / Yahoo Boy Who Posed As US Army Officer To Scam Ladies Arrested (Photo) / Landlady Hires Robbers To Rob Tenant In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thailand: Nigerians Posed As Tourists To Rob Hotel Rooms (Pics, Video) by sukkot: 8:32pm On Apr 08, 2016
what those guys did was not so extraordinary. initially i thought ? how can you go to thailand to burgle ? turns out every nationality goes to thailand to burgle lmao. even white people. check these videos out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCS9-rGbov8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYj8kv_y8zg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thailand: Nigerians Posed As Tourists To Rob Hotel Rooms (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 08, 2016
Pls check & rate out my new single here: www.nairaland.com/3037110/new-single-tangolo
Re: Thailand: Nigerians Posed As Tourists To Rob Hotel Rooms (Pics, Video) by sukkot: 8:33pm On Apr 08, 2016

1 Like

Re: Thailand: Nigerians Posed As Tourists To Rob Hotel Rooms (Pics, Video) by amanikondo: 8:34pm On Apr 08, 2016
[size=16pt]Our industrious sons are really industrious.[/size]
Re: Thailand: Nigerians Posed As Tourists To Rob Hotel Rooms (Pics, Video) by sukkot: 8:34pm On Apr 08, 2016
Re: Thailand: Nigerians Posed As Tourists To Rob Hotel Rooms (Pics, Video) by galadima77(m): 8:39pm On Apr 08, 2016
dollyjoy:
Nigerians never fail to represent their presidentsadsad

nonsense

Check their names na...it's a particular region
Re: Thailand: Nigerians Posed As Tourists To Rob Hotel Rooms (Pics, Video) by Scholes007(m): 8:41pm On Apr 08, 2016
iyb:

is it my fault your people are representing themselves negatively across the world tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
what of the ones representing you positively? Are other nigerian not involved in such criminal activities? Anyway Note the difference bw nigerian problems and tribal problem. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Thailand: Nigerians Posed As Tourists To Rob Hotel Rooms (Pics, Video) by mich24(m): 8:54pm On Apr 08, 2016
GboyegaD:
These guys are a big shame to our nation. Wondering what they gain from stealing at their old age.

I think pushing them out of our country is the best solution

1 Like

Re: Thailand: Nigerians Posed As Tourists To Rob Hotel Rooms (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 08, 2016
,igbo kwenu!
ji si ike no oru

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thailand: Nigerians Posed As Tourists To Rob Hotel Rooms (Pics, Video) by Hyper007(m): 9:04pm On Apr 08, 2016
make dem continue to disgrace demselves dey tink say na naija dem dey. mtcheeew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thailand: Nigerians Posed As Tourists To Rob Hotel Rooms (Pics, Video) by Polar3: 9:16pm On Apr 08, 2016
WASMOG:
may God reward them for destroying the image of Nigeria

and may the reward also be upon you unless you have'nt sinned b4..and beside what bloody image does ur zoo nation have? Mtcheew
Re: Thailand: Nigerians Posed As Tourists To Rob Hotel Rooms (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 08, 2016
Jawo Jawo! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thailand: Nigerians Posed As Tourists To Rob Hotel Rooms (Pics, Video) by Polar3: 9:20pm On Apr 08, 2016
mich24:

I think pushing them out of our country is the best solution

pls yall shud do the pushing out fast and keep ur bloody model country zoo all to urselves..we the niger deltans are also going with them..gud luck to u zoogerians.
Re: Thailand: Nigerians Posed As Tourists To Rob Hotel Rooms (Pics, Video) by abeniagbon(m): 9:24pm On Apr 08, 2016
benedictnsi:
[size=18pt] WHAT A SHAME!!!
NA THIS KIND IDIOTS D SPOIL OUR NAME GLOBALLY

plus inefficient government [/size]
THAT'S IPOB SOCIETY. THAT NEED INDEPENDENT. CRIMINAL PEOPLE OF BIAFRA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thailand: Nigerians Posed As Tourists To Rob Hotel Rooms (Pics, Video) by Polar3: 9:31pm On Apr 08, 2016
iyb:

is it my fault your people are representing themselves negatively across the world tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

get lost jare,saint.
Re: Thailand: Nigerians Posed As Tourists To Rob Hotel Rooms (Pics, Video) by HrmOlolade(m): 9:33pm On Apr 08, 2016
Igbo kwenu criminal kwenu chest beaters kwenu I wasn't disappointed even without opening the thread I knew it's them the African jews

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thailand: Nigerians Posed As Tourists To Rob Hotel Rooms (Pics, Video) by hexy40: 9:41pm On Apr 08, 2016
johnshagb:
Lost tribe of Isreal again? grin

They are bent on developing every country in the world.
Kudos to them.

This your comment supose annoy me but some how, grin i couldn't stop laughing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thailand: Nigerians Posed As Tourists To Rob Hotel Rooms (Pics, Video) by PrivateInvestig: 9:43pm On Apr 08, 2016
gwmlogistic:
Nonso, Ugochukwu and Osa. Name checkers over to you
K
Oh boy the name checking na mixture oh, even my Edo brother dey self, make i run hide my face cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thailand: Nigerians Posed As Tourists To Rob Hotel Rooms (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 08, 2016
Polar3:

pls yall shud do the pushing out fast and keep ur bloody model country zoo all to urselves..we the niger deltans are also going with them..gud luck to u zoogerians.
Zoo,,Zoo,,Zoo all d tym...Do u ave any of ur relatives bearing d name 'zoo'?undecided...Pained IPOD miscreant gringringringringringringringringringringringringrin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thailand: Nigerians Posed As Tourists To Rob Hotel Rooms (Pics, Video) by schumastic(m): 9:58pm On Apr 08, 2016
wellmax:

Tell me what tribe is IPOB?
since your google is not working is the Hausa that makes up ipob

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thailand: Nigerians Posed As Tourists To Rob Hotel Rooms (Pics, Video) by samuelchimmy(m): 9:58pm On Apr 08, 2016
benedictnsi:
[size=18pt] WHAT A SHAME!!!

NA THIS KIND IDIOTS D SPOIL OUR NAME GLOBALLY

plus inefficient government [/size]
My brother follow me see wetin I dey see,
how Their friends and Younger oneswey dey look up to them down here for naija go feel when dey see this pic
Re: Thailand: Nigerians Posed As Tourists To Rob Hotel Rooms (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 08, 2016
I dont care about their tribe. Lock them up, since they've refused to understand that crime does not pay! Im tired of these so-called people giving nigerians a bad name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thailand: Nigerians Posed As Tourists To Rob Hotel Rooms (Pics, Video) by AnanseK(m): 10:04pm On Apr 08, 2016
dollyjoy:
Nigerians never fail to represent their presidentsadsad

nonsense

They are IPOB

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thailand: Nigerians Posed As Tourists To Rob Hotel Rooms (Pics, Video) by hokafor(m): 10:06pm On Apr 08, 2016
Lol wait a minute, this guys flew over 9 hours flight from Nigeria to Thailand, all just to be doing breaking and entry and be jumping like a loose monkey from balconies to balconies. My brother how much cash do you think u can get from a tourist?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thailand: Nigerians Posed As Tourists To Rob Hotel Rooms (Pics, Video) by Ngozi123(f): 10:36pm On Apr 08, 2016
magicminister:
any tribalist here is a fool.
THE NEWS MEDIA DIDN'T CALL THEM IGBOS, YORUBAS OR HAUSAS, THEY WERE ALL CALLED "NIGERIANS".
AS LONG AS YOU HAVE A NIGERIAN PASSPORT, THESE GUYS JUST FURTHER DECREASED THE VALUE OF YOUR PASSPORT IN THAILAND.

I wonder why someone will go to thailand to hussle..
nawao!

Don't mind them. Instead of them to ridicule these men as individuals, they're busy trying to pinpoint their ethnicities. These foreign nations see us as Nigerians and Nigerians only; their misbehaviour affects us all as Nigerians, not just the Igbos, Hausas, Yorubas etc. Also, those who are accusing the Igbos of being the biggest perpetrators of crimes outside of Nigeria must not know much about Nigeria's criminal underworld...
Re: Thailand: Nigerians Posed As Tourists To Rob Hotel Rooms (Pics, Video) by Ngozi123(f): 10:39pm On Apr 08, 2016
Larow:
We all know the tribe they represent! Always disgracing Nigeria anywhere they go! In fact! Let them go joor! At least we'll not hear about Nigerians committing crime again! Rather it'll be biafra dis time around! Iranu pelebe!!!

Do a quick google search on Nigeria's criminal underworld and I'm sure that you'll be surprised by the names that come up. The fact is that most of the ethnicities from southern Nigeria, and some from the North, are involved in crime, it would be naïve to think otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Thailand: Nigerians Posed As Tourists To Rob Hotel Rooms (Pics, Video) by macaranta(m): 10:45pm On Apr 08, 2016
johnshagb:
Lost tribe of Isreal again? grin

They are bent on developing every country in the world.
Kudos to them.

grin see the dead trainers they stole sef grin kikikiki
Re: Thailand: Nigerians Posed As Tourists To Rob Hotel Rooms (Pics, Video) by Adedayo97(m): 10:50pm On Apr 08, 2016
May God allow them 2 hear jare...u make brain
Drabeey:
I voted for Buhari a fulani man, I can't remember voting for an angel, saint or miracle worker. So I never expected a miracle, I voted for change not magic.16 years misrule can not be repaired in a year so Nigerians let's be patient.......

Anyways...gu

DrabeeyWasHere
Re: Thailand: Nigerians Posed As Tourists To Rob Hotel Rooms (Pics, Video) by kuuljay(m): 10:53pm On Apr 08, 2016
Timothychima:
Gerarahia.. They aint brafra they are NIGERIA.. its becus of d hardship in your zoo country dat push dem into that... Ma.d man
idiorta!!! When it's positive your are a biafran but when it's negative you're a Nigerian cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thailand: Nigerians Posed As Tourists To Rob Hotel Rooms (Pics, Video) by Adesiji77: 10:55pm On Apr 08, 2016
They messed with the "wrong" country...
Re: Thailand: Nigerians Posed As Tourists To Rob Hotel Rooms (Pics, Video) by iyb(m): 11:03pm On Apr 08, 2016
Ngozi123:

Don't mind them. Instead of them to ridicule these men as individuals, they're busy trying to pinpoint their ethnicities. These foreign nations see us as Nigerians and Nigerians only; their misbehaviour affects us all as Nigerians, not just the Igbos, Hausas, Yorubas etc. Also, those who are accusing the Igbos of being the biggest perpetrators of crimes outside of Nigeria must not know much about Nigeria's criminal underworld...
My dear respect is reciprocated if igbos see a thread about anything hausa they start calling them "this ab0k1s" and if anything is said about Yoruba they start talking down on them so you see its only natural if we hear igbo we payback in kind and the nice thing about it is our payback is justified cos they are the ones caught the most in crimes in foreign countries and within Nigeria alike perhaps if they start respecting other people they will be respected in return.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thailand: Nigerians Posed As Tourists To Rob Hotel Rooms (Pics, Video) by tityboi: 11:04pm On Apr 08, 2016
Igbo / ibo boys. I hail o....una no dey carry last in armed robbery. 419 and criminalities.you will surely come first. Keep up the bad work lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Sold Me To Cartel In Oman For $300,000 - Nigerian Lady / Bandits Burn Assemblies Of God In Kaduna, Kill 8 Worshipers / Chiboy Theo Mbakwe Killed In Imo, As Kidnappers Abduct His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.