Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,908 members, 7,799,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

Qur'an 109:6: The Height Of Hypocrisy - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Qur'an 109:6: The Height Of Hypocrisy (8702 Views)

How To Complete The Qur'an This Ramadan / A Beautiful Mosque In Turkey Designed Based On A Verse Of Qur'an / Miracles Of The Qur'an: Discovery Of More Planets In The Universe By Nasa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Qur'an 109:6: The Height Of Hypocrisy by BETATRON(m): 10:46am On Apr 09, 2016
truthman2012:

All you have stated here has been taken care of in the OP.

It is one of the many contradictions in the Quran. That verse had been abrogated (replaced) by Quran 8:12, 3:39 and other verses calling for the heads of infidels.

You didn't answer my question: Why did allahh command Muhammad to fight the Jews and Christians for not believing in islam (Quran 9;29) after he had said they were free to practice their religion?
lol..I see
Re: Qur'an 109:6: The Height Of Hypocrisy by mustymatic(m): 12:00pm On Apr 09, 2016
Religion of Paul
Re: Qur'an 109:6: The Height Of Hypocrisy by truthman2012(m): 3:18pm On Apr 09, 2016
BETATRON:
lol..I see

Is this the answer to the question ? Answer it; don't dodge.
Re: Qur'an 109:6: The Height Of Hypocrisy by truthman2012(m): 3:20pm On Apr 09, 2016
mustymatic:
Religion of Paul

Lol !!!!

Nothing to say.
Re: Qur'an 109:6: The Height Of Hypocrisy by mustymatic(m): 4:15pm On Apr 09, 2016
truthman2012:

Lol !!!!

Nothing to say.
Actually I do...but you don't think, you don't reason, so be free to wallow in your ignorance
Re: Qur'an 109:6: The Height Of Hypocrisy by truthman2012(m): 4:32pm On Apr 09, 2016
mustymatic:

Actually I do...but you don't think, you don't reason, so be free to wallow in your ignorance

The OP proves itself beyond any reasonable doubt.
Re: Qur'an 109:6: The Height Of Hypocrisy by iyb(m): 5:13pm On Apr 09, 2016
Foolish Christians and their obsession with Muslims they see Muslims as devoted beings and it pisses them off cos they can't be like us their religion is filled with lies updated at a whim, a religion of fallacy, a religion of deceit and hate,a religion filled with gullible beings without insight that is Christianity

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Qur'an 109:6: The Height Of Hypocrisy by truthman2012(m): 6:15pm On Apr 09, 2016
iyb:
Foolish Christians and their obsession with Muslims they see Muslims as devoted beings and it pisses them off cos they can't be like us their religion is filled with lies updated at a whim, a religion of fallacy, a religion of deceit and hate,a religion filled with gullible beings without insight that is Christianity

Muslims should bury their heads in shame. Islam is the only religion that poses threat to the world security. Why would the true God associate Himself with trouble shooters all over the world? Is that the devotion you are talking about?

It is only a religion from the pit of hell that its devotees would go round the world killing innocent people. The more people the muslims kill in the name of allahh, the more fire will be kindled against his prophet, who was used by Satan (allahh) who disguised as God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Qur'an 109:6: The Height Of Hypocrisy by malvisguy212: 11:31pm On Apr 09, 2016
Rilwayne001:

I am under Islamic manipulation? Okay, I agree. Can you now tell us why Yahweh was saying "though shall not kill" in one place and at the same time commanding his foot soldiers to commit genocide in another place?
Not all killing is murder. Taking law into your hand, that what the bible warn against.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Qur'an 109:6: The Height Of Hypocrisy by mustymatic(m): 1:23am On Apr 10, 2016
Quote the verses here now if that's it.
Re: Qur'an 109:6: The Height Of Hypocrisy by mustymatic(m): 1:24am On Apr 10, 2016
malvisguy212:
Not all killing is murder. Taking law into your hand, that what the bible warn against.
Really? Quote the verses here now if that's it.
Re: Qur'an 109:6: The Height Of Hypocrisy by Rilwayne001: 7:41am On Apr 10, 2016
malvisguy212:

Deu 13:6 If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, "Let us go and worship other gods" (gods that neither you nor your fathers have known, Deu 13:7 gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other),Deu 13:8 do not yield to him or listen to him.. Show him no pity. Do not spare him or shield him.Deu 13:9 You must certainly put him to death.. [size=16pt] Your hand must be the first in putting him to death, [/size] and then the hands of all the people. Deu 13:10 Stone him to death, because he tried to turn you away from the LORD your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. <<<< This is an example of what I am saying. Why can't Yahweh do the killing himself?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Qur'an 109:6: The Height Of Hypocrisy by truthman2012(m): 9:38am On Apr 10, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Deu 13:6 If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, "Let us go and worship other gods" (gods that neither you nor your fathers have known, Deu 13:7 gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other),Deu 13:8 do not yield to him or listen to him.. Show him no pity. Do not spare him or shield him.Deu 13:9 You must certainly put him to death.. [size=16pt] Your hand must be the first in putting him to death, [/size] and then the hands of all the people. Deu 13:10 Stone him to death, because he tried to turn you away from the LORD your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. <<<< This is an example of what I am saying. Why can't Yahweh do the killing himself?

You guys don't know what it means to take law into one's hand. God's law was the constitution of the Israelites and they lived by it. Since God said anyone that tried to lure anybody to a strange god be put to death, anybody who killed in that circumstances didn't take law into his hand, he only followed God's law. To take law into one's hand means to use your own volition or discretion.
Re: Qur'an 109:6: The Height Of Hypocrisy by malvisguy212: 10:16am On Apr 10, 2016
Rilwayne001:

The original translation in Exedus 20:13 is " thou shall do no MURDER"
in the early days, as israel began as a nation, israel were surrounded with nation that worship idols. So God put LAW against anyone who entice his neighbor or brother to worship this gods, this Law is for the isrealite ONLY living at that time, it is your duty to worship God rather than allowing your brother to lure you to do evil.

Is it wrong for governmental authorities to
execute a murderer ?
Re: Qur'an 109:6: The Height Of Hypocrisy by Silsilah: 10:37am On Apr 10, 2016
BETATRON:
islam is a religion unlike any that is against unjust killings
if any one killed a person, it would be as if he
killed the whole of mankind; and if any one saved
a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the
whole of mankind - Quran5vs32

Imagine" islam just compared the sin of killing one person to that of killing the entire human race amazing"

Islam is also known to be against compulsion if religion as it see's religion as a thing of conviction and not something that should be imposed on people forcefully.... the below verses clarify this point

1-There shall be no compulsion in [acceptance of] the religion. The right course has become clear from the wrong-koran2;256

2-“God does not forbid you from being good to
THOSE WHO HAVE NOT FOUGHT YoU IN THE RELIGION OR DRIVEN YOU FROM YOUR HOMES, or from being just towards them. God loves those who are just--Quran60- 8

3-O you who believe! Be steadfast for Allah (as)
witnesses in justice, and let not prevent you hatred
of a people [upon] that not you do justice. Be just it is nearer to [the] piety. And fear Allah; indeed, Allah is All-Aware of what you do-quran5vs8

4--Invite to the way of your Lord with wisdom and good exhortation, and argue with them in a way that is best--quran16;125

So giving all these what is Allah saying in koran 8vs39 why has HE ordered us to fight?--the point is you have copied and pasted and left something behind

1-the verse says until there is no more fitnah( trials tribulation and prosecution) in the land--meaning that the muslims were under trials,tribulations and prosecution and so were asked to retaliate

2-quran8vs36 clarifies things further-- the unbeliever spend their wealth to HINDER men from the path of Allah,and so the will continue to spend-

So here it is seen that the quran all orders us to struggle against unbelievers-those who like satan try all that is in their power to hinder people from the right course

You have time ooo! Chai! They've not been able to explain how Letters of the founder of Christianity (Paul) fell into the Bible, How some letter they tag "God inspired" became missing and thousands of Contradiction in the Bible, they want to start picking faults in the Qur'an. I don't join discuss with people who haven't been able to fix their homes but would rather see faults in others. Leave them alone, if the Rilwayne001 guy hasn't signified them with a response, they'd have been the only group discussing their topic and after a while, it will die down and they will rest. Anyway, I appreciate the way you schooled those confused brainwashed jobless mofos. Let me just add this...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Qur'an 109:6: The Height Of Hypocrisy by Rilwayne001: 10:58am On Apr 10, 2016
truthman2012:

You guys don't know what it means to take law into one's hand. God's law was the constitution of the Israelites and they lived by it. Since God said anyone that tried to lure anybody to a strange god be put to death, anybody who killed in that circumstances didn't take law into his hand, he only followed God's law . [/b]To take law into one's hand means to use your own volition or discretion.

[b] hehehehe grin grin grin .. If you actually believe the above then why are you hell bent on crucifying the Muslims since you also believe their God ordered them to kill people of other faith?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Qur'an 109:6: The Height Of Hypocrisy by Demmzy15(m): 11:02am On Apr 10, 2016
Rilwayne001:

hehehehe grin grin grin .. If you actually believe the above then why are you hell bent on crucifying the Muslims since you also believe their God ordered them to kill people of other faith?
You don hook the guy!!!! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Qur'an 109:6: The Height Of Hypocrisy by Rilwayne001: 11:13am On Apr 10, 2016
malvisguy212:

The original translation in Exedus 20:13 is " thou shall do no MURDER"

was kjv wrong when it translated it to be "thou shall not kill"?

in the early days, as israel began as a nation, israel were surrounded with nation that worship idols.

And so what Does that give Yahweh the excuse of killing them for what they choosed for themselves?

So God put LAW against anyone who entice his neighbor or brother to worship this gods,

So killing them is a good thing to do? If you happened to be in yahweh's shoe, would you do that? grin lipsrsealed
Yet you fools come here to criticize Allah for this same thing.. Goddamnit angry

this Law is for the isrealite ONLY living at that time,

Yet you and the belligerent op find it hard to apply this to those verses of the Quran he quoted..

it is your duty to worship God rather than allowing your brother to lure you to do evil..

what if I tell you it is your duty to go to mosque instead of allowing you father to lure you to worship Jesus, for this reason you are to kill your father for enticing you.. What would be your perception?

Is it wrong for governmental authorities to
execute a murderer ?

It isn't wrong, however, the law must be clear and applicable to all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Qur'an 109:6: The Height Of Hypocrisy by mustymatic(m): 11:15am On Apr 10, 2016
Rilwayne001:

hehehehe grin grin grin .. If you actually believe the above then why are you hell bent on crucifying the Muslims since you also believe their God ordered them to kill people of other faith?
You haff finished him

3 Likes

Re: Qur'an 109:6: The Height Of Hypocrisy by Rilwayne001: 11:15am On Apr 10, 2016
Demmzy15:
You don hook the guy!!!! grin grin grin grin

He is an old man you know? He doesn't think straight. He will certainly come up with another dumb assertion grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Qur'an 109:6: The Height Of Hypocrisy by BETATRON(m): 11:21am On Apr 10, 2016
Rilwayne001:

He is an old man you know? He doesn't think straight. He will certainly come up with another dumb assertion grin
exactly the point....he doesn't even think for himself...he is so addicted to copy pasting

1 Like

Re: Qur'an 109:6: The Height Of Hypocrisy by Rilwayne001: 11:26am On Apr 10, 2016
BETATRON:
exactly the point....he doesn't even think for himself...he is so addicted to copy pasting

I have known him for over 2 years now wink still the same pugnacious scoffer that he is.
Re: Qur'an 109:6: The Height Of Hypocrisy by BETATRON(m): 11:28am On Apr 10, 2016
Look what we have here...yahweh himself being hypocritical

(Genesis 3:22-23 ): “And he said: Behold Adam is
become as one of us, knowing good and evil: now,
therefore, lest perhaps he putforth his hand, and
take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever
[23] And the Lord God sent him. out of the paradise
of pleasure, to till the earth from which he was
taken.”

#Curled--from nairaland#

So yahweh didn't actually chase adam from paradise because he disobeyed him,,he did because adam has become one of them,,and yahweh was afraid of this competition,,,so he used the pretense of adam disobeying to chase him outta eden....can this fearful yahwey truely be God?

1 Like

Re: Qur'an 109:6: The Height Of Hypocrisy by Rilwayne001: 11:31am On Apr 10, 2016
Silsilah:
Leave them alone, if the Rilwayne001 guy hasn't signified them with a response, they'd have been the only group discussing their topic and after a while, it will die down and they will rest. .

Well, on a normal day I would've passed too. I know the kind of reprobate he is. I have passed many of his useless thread.. However, I felt like having fun yesterday, hence the reason why I dignified this thread.. Btw I do my thing irrespective of what people say cool cool wink
Re: Qur'an 109:6: The Height Of Hypocrisy by BETATRON(m): 11:35am On Apr 10, 2016
Silsilah:

You have time ooo! Chai! They've not been able to explain how Letters of the founder of Christianity (Paul) fell into the Bible, How some letter they tag "God inspired" became missing and thousands of Contradiction in the Bible, they want to start picking faults in the Qur'an. I don't join discuss with people who haven't been able to fix their homes but would rather see faults in others. Leave them alone, if the Rilwayne001 guy hasn't signified them with a response, they'd have been the only group discussing their topic and after a while, it will die down and they will rest. Anyway, I appreciate the way you schooled those confused brainwashed jobless mofos. Let me just add this...
lol...they spend sleepless nights,spend their wealth trying to extinguish Allah's light but His light glows brighter and flawless----the battle has been on for 14centuries and this promise has not failed

1 Like

Re: Qur'an 109:6: The Height Of Hypocrisy by Rilwayne001: 11:35am On Apr 10, 2016
BETATRON:

taken.”

#Curled--from nairaland#

So yahweh didn't actually chase adam from paradise because he disobeyed him,,he did because adam has become one of them,,and yahweh was afraid of this competition,,,so he used the pretense of adam disobeying to chase him outta eden....can this fearful yahwey truely be God?

Yet one analice goat will come here to tell you that he was created in the image and likeness of Yahweh.. The dumbass said Yahweh has mouth, teeth, he can't eat and pass out faeces.. Hehehe what a God? sad grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Qur'an 109:6: The Height Of Hypocrisy by BETATRON(m): 11:42am On Apr 10, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Yet one analice goat will come here to tell you that he was created in the image and likeness of Yahweh.. The dumbass said Yahweh has mouth, teeth, he can't eat and pass out faeces.. Hehehe what a God? sad grin
hahahah...maybe that was why he became restless, jealous and afraid that adam has eaten from the tree of life.....God has I mouth,teeth(that is,he laughs,cries,eat,defecate(wonder what his feaces will look like,has a complexion,and sleeps.... e.t.c...I wonder if these guys reason at all......who knows if yahweh has a wife and procreates

1 Like

Re: Qur'an 109:6: The Height Of Hypocrisy by Rilwayne001: 11:51am On Apr 10, 2016
BETATRON:
hahahah...maybe that was why he became restless, jealous and afraid that adam has eaten from the tree of life.....God has I mouth,teeth(that is,he laughs,cries,eat,defecate(wonder what his feaces will look like,has a complexion,and sleeps.... e.t.c...I wonder if these guys reason at all......who knows if yahweh has a wife and procreates

Remember he was wrestling with Jacob too.. WWE things lool.

Christianity is a huge joke I tell you.

1 Like

Re: Qur'an 109:6: The Height Of Hypocrisy by Silsilah: 11:52am On Apr 10, 2016
Rilwayne001:

was kjv wrong when it translated it to be "thou shall not kill"?

And so what Does that give Yahweh the excuse of killing them for what they choosed for themselves?

So killing them is a good thing to do? If you happened to be in yahweh's shoe, would you do that? grin lipsrsealed
Yet you fools come here to criticize Allah for this same thing.. Goddamnit angry

Yet you and the belligerent op find it hard to apply this to those verses of the Quran he quoted..

what if I tell you it is your duty to go to mosque instead of allowing you father to lure you to worship Jesus, for this reason you are to kill your father for enticing you.. What would be your perception?

It isn't wrong, however, the law must be clear and applicable to all.
Bros, i Doff my hat for you, You've successfully schooled that guy too(Maldivs)
Re: Qur'an 109:6: The Height Of Hypocrisy by Silsilah: 12:00pm On Apr 10, 2016
BETATRON:

taken.”

#Curled--from nairaland#

I wonder ooo! grin grin grin cheesy Guy you badt gaaaan ooo! Permit me to follow you
Re: Qur'an 109:6: The Height Of Hypocrisy by truthman2012(m): 12:12pm On Apr 10, 2016
Rilwayne001:

You need deliverance from lying spirits. Where did you see God ordering crucifixion of people of other faith? What is said is kill people who want to lure other people to worship strange gods.

Muhammad committed a more serious offence by not luring but forcing people to worship a strange god, allahh. allahh is a strange god because he was not known when Yahweh was God of Israel, Muhammad only introduced him about 650 years after Jesus had come and gone.

Where is allahh from?

1 Like

Re: Qur'an 109:6: The Height Of Hypocrisy by truthman2012(m): 12:17pm On Apr 10, 2016
Because of inability to refute the OP, islamists here have resorted to all sorts of other unrelated issues to draw people's attention from the real subject of the thread. Diversionary method. Self deception.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

10 Spiritual Things You Should Do During Ramadan / Muslim leader chides Afenifere, YCE over religious composition / Time To Stop Eating Sahur?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.