Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,543 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

Nigerian Internet Marketers(huzzling Naija Guys) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian Internet Marketers(huzzling Naija Guys) (1473 Views)

Paypal In Nigeria: A Blessing Or Curse To Internet Marketers / How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat / My Top 8 Internet Marketers In Nigeria That You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Internet Marketers(huzzling Naija Guys) by brtaiwo(m): 8:35pm On Jul 31, 2009
I recently discovered after getting many of these make million dollars book you see on paper/adverts that these people are majorly out there to sell their information package to you. it is not that there are not real money making bizs on net but the quick to get rich mentality and easy lifestyle is what is really killing us as Nigerians . These among many other evils have destroyed our image out there. Imagine there are alot of companies out there that detests you like a leper. Once they they see naija they dont even want to hear anything from you.  I was a victim recently oh! how it burns my heart.

Naija guys lets help ourselves. It only takes a little patience and hardwork and we are sure to make it. i want to see a situatuation where ican go anywhere as a naija man and be accepted.

lets remove the easy life-style and get-rich mentality.

See ya all at the top cheesy
Re: Nigerian Internet Marketers(huzzling Naija Guys) by inkomstrea: 2:29am On Aug 01, 2009
the patient dog eats the fatest bone.
Re: Nigerian Internet Marketers(huzzling Naija Guys) by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 01, 2009
If I get what u r saying, probably u r talking about the cooperate image of 9ja outside the shores of this country, well, if u do ur research properly, you'll discover it is not the information marketers in 9ja that's the problem , but our politicians and those yahoo yahoo boys, mattydonny( www.coolcashzone..com)
Re: Nigerian Internet Marketers(huzzling Naija Guys) by bizideas2(m): 11:03pm On Aug 01, 2009
Hi, i think i agree with you we need to salvage the country's image in our own little way.
Before you venture into any biz.be it internet physical you need to get all your facts right.
And honesty should be our watch word.
God bless Naija.
Re: Nigerian Internet Marketers(huzzling Naija Guys) by Wonder1(m): 12:28am On Aug 04, 2009
brtaiwo:

I recently discovered after getting many of these make million dollars book you see on paper/adverts that these people are majorly out there to sell their information package to you. it is not that there are not real money making bizs on net but the quick to get rich mentality and easy lifestyle is what is really killing us as Nigerians . These among many other evils have destroyed our image out there. Imagine there are alot of companies out there that detests you like a leper. Once they they see naija they dont even want to hear anything from you. I was a victim recently oh! how it burns my heart.

Naija guys lets help ourselves. It only takes a little patience and hardwork and we are sure to make it. i want to see a situatuation where ican go anywhere as a naija man and be accepted.

lets remove the easy life-style and get-rich mentality.

Very true!

See ya all at the top cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Franchise For BRT Buses? / Guide On How To Sell Your Idea To Companies Or Organisations / Help: How Do I Register A Company?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.