Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

I Have Found My Stolen Toyota Corolla!!!!!!!! - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Have Found My Stolen Toyota Corolla!!!!!!!! (2998 Views)

Stolen Toyota Corolla Sports / I Have Found My Stolen Toyota Corolla!!!!!!!! / Help A Nairalander Recover His Stolen Toyota Corolla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Found My Stolen Toyota Corolla!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 11:21pm On Apr 08, 2016
Pray the Rx350 guy recovers his..o. That car no be here.
Re: I Have Found My Stolen Toyota Corolla!!!!!!!! by potbelly(m): 11:41pm On Apr 08, 2016
This Is definitely good news... Congratulations op
Re: I Have Found My Stolen Toyota Corolla!!!!!!!! by 4C2215131: 1:16am On Apr 09, 2016
All is well that ends well.
Re: I Have Found My Stolen Toyota Corolla!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 2:55am On Apr 09, 2016
Do you know it is because of people like that person who called you from Ikorodu (to send him recharge card as he has seen your car) Nigeria is in the mess it is today. Imagine that kind of person was an LGA chairman, Commissioner, Minister etc

I'm happy for you op. This is good news

1 Like

Re: I Have Found My Stolen Toyota Corolla!!!!!!!! by 100Cents: 4:03am On Apr 09, 2016
culcid:
I really don't know where to start.

Late yesterday after explaining my ordeal to a friend, another nairalander(chiboy11), he encouraged me to open a thread on NL , with regards to my stolen car, I heeded to his advice, although a little bit skeptical.

The car was delivered to me on easter Sunday and
as a beginner, I sought advice from people that were experienced, on the necessary things I need to put in place.

Security, tracker, writing the number on the body parts and comprehensive insurance were what I was advised to do, to which I obliged, hoping to do all before the month runs out, being that I was also adviced to be careful not to engage criminals in any of the activities.
Also because of my work schedule, making out time was hard.

For the 8 days I used the car before it was stolen, I didn't drive the car up to 10hours, as I don't go to work with it, but used it mostly at night to drop my baby at her working place, she's a nurse.

It was after dropping her off that four masked guys attacked me and took the car away around 8:04pm.

After the incidence, I started suspecting everybody around me, believing that they have noticed my daily routine.
Meanwhile , on Sunday , being a believer and lover of God, I dedicated the car in my church, where my pastor and all the church members gathered, anointed and.prayed for the car. My Pastor was so crazy when I called him that my car was snatched, a day after he prayed for it....Devil is a big liar..

Immediately my car was stolen, I ran back to my babys working place, used her phone to call PH police emergency number, went to the nearest police station to inform them and called my pastor and some other people to inform them.

My BP have already risen, confusion up n down, but somehow I managed not to go insane.

You would have done this and that is what I kept hearing, I even blamed my self enough, but being a believer, I know deep down that God is aware of everything that is happening.

At the station while making statement, another person came and reported that the same group took his car, he described the car they came with, which matched my cars descritption. His own car, Lexus RX 350, has tracker and security, but before 20mins they disconnected everything at Obigbo, which was the last place the car was tracked.

To cut the long story short, I can't count the number of people that kept praying and encouraging me.
Even after posting it on NL, more people joined, calling and praying, bringing suggestions, a guy even called me all the way from UK, just to encourage me.

RECOVERY

So today, while in the office, my relation called me that he saw a car that looks exactly like mine, at a place not too far from my house, I left everything I was doing and went there, lo n behold, they have changed the tyre and rim, replaced the plate number, removed all the logo and stickers on it, but somehow forgot to remove the auto reg sticker at the down part of the windscreen.
I wanted to run, the feeling of gun pointing at me came back, I don't know what to do, called my pastor and my boss.
Some area boys said the car was packed there since yesterdays night, that I should not call police as they will help me to catch the thieves. I told them capital NO, my interest was my car, called the police.
To my surprise, police wasn't interested in getting who packed the car, after wasting almost 1hour to get there.

I towed towed the car to Mile one police station , made necessary documentations, before twoing it again to the station where I first reported it.

LESSONS

1, Our security is in Gods hands

2, Ensure that every necessary thing with regards to your car security is done, it will help to reduce the blame, not necessarily the rsik of being stolen.

3, Associate yourself with people that knows God, at a time like this, they might be more helpful than anything

4, Please if you are in PH, don't go out once its dark, the town is completely porous and unsecured

5, Please never in your life steal or cheat anybody. The trauma is not worth experiencing .

Special appreciation to chiboy11 and all the people that called me, gave suggestions , gave me their pastors numbers and prayed for me.

Whoever that did this, I have forgiven you.

The people that tried to siphon money from me, not minding the pain I was already passing through , like the guy that called from Ikorodu, for me to send card cos he has seen the car, kindly kneel down and plead for Gods forgiveness.

This is my night of praise, this is my testimony: a car with no security or tracker, that is hot cake, stolen at gun point, was recovered after four days.
Devil you can see your life, lying liar.

Lalasticlala, thanks for moving the other one to FP, pls do it again.

Why show us your vehicle plate number ?
Re: I Have Found My Stolen Toyota Corolla!!!!!!!! by 2kurupt(m): 6:34am On Apr 09, 2016
100Cents:

Why show us your vehicle plate number ?

angry Did you even bother to read the story or you were just interested in quoting the entire article?

@OP congratulations, this is indeed a wonderful testimony

1 Like

Re: I Have Found My Stolen Toyota Corolla!!!!!!!! by egopersonified(f): 8:20am On Apr 09, 2016
congrats, when is the thanksgiving ceremony?
Re: I Have Found My Stolen Toyota Corolla!!!!!!!! by ThuGnificenX: 8:31am On Apr 09, 2016
shocked PH is a terrible place o... Car thiefs everywhere...
Re: I Have Found My Stolen Toyota Corolla!!!!!!!! by grafixdon: 9:41am On Apr 09, 2016
wow. You're one of the luckiest guys in the world. I rejoice with you. congratulations.
Re: I Have Found My Stolen Toyota Corolla!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 09, 2016
Congrat bro, lesson learnt by knowing the God U serve
Re: I Have Found My Stolen Toyota Corolla!!!!!!!! by fidinwala(m): 11:52am On Apr 09, 2016
happy for you brother. I feel so pain when I read through your sad story.

(1) (2) (Reply)

fear Not Automobiles 08080943199 / 2009 Toyota Camry XLE Registered Very Clean And Fresh / Super Clean 2008 Toyota Prado SUV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.