Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,946 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Transfer Money From Abroad To Nigeria At The Exchange Rate Of N290/1usd Minimum - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Transfer Money From Abroad To Nigeria At The Exchange Rate Of N290/1usd Minimum (3062 Views)

Exchange Rate As Of Today / What's The Best Way To Transfer Money To Nigeria Online? / What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transfer Money From Abroad To Nigeria At The Exchange Rate Of N290/1usd Minimum by Tennakin: 11:07pm On Apr 08, 2016
Hello,

I am currently in Abroad(Turkey precisely) and I would love to send some money to Nigeria. The problem here is if I send the money through western union, the bank in Nigeria wont pay receiver in Dollars, they will only pay in Naira at the exchange rate of 199/1 dollar.

My question here is, how can I possibly send money to Nigeria so that the receiver can receive the money in USD or so that the receive can get the money in Naira with the exchange rate at 290/1usd minimum.?

1 Like

Re: Transfer Money From Abroad To Nigeria At The Exchange Rate Of N290/1usd Minimum by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 08, 2016
290/$ ? For where ? Use Moneygram which is @ 247/$. Still makes sense, except you are greedy. grin Even Paypal is between 240-250.
Re: Transfer Money From Abroad To Nigeria At The Exchange Rate Of N290/1usd Minimum by akanniade10(m): 11:31pm On Apr 08, 2016
He isn't greedy. Look for local agents around u, Ask Nigerians around. They will credit the persons account (₦) directly using the parallel rate. U will pay a lil interest tho. Don't patronize all those western union and co.

1 Like

Re: Transfer Money From Abroad To Nigeria At The Exchange Rate Of N290/1usd Minimum by Dmillionaire: 12:10am On Apr 09, 2016
Package the money inside a book, then speec post.
Then u can even exchange it in naija for N320/$1
Re: Transfer Money From Abroad To Nigeria At The Exchange Rate Of N290/1usd Minimum by agarawu23(m): 5:44am On Apr 09, 2016
Tennakin:
Hello,

I am currently in Abroad(Turkey precisely) and I would love to send some money to Nigeria. The problem here is if I send the money through western union, the bank in Nigeria wont pay receiver in Dollars, they will only pay in Naira at the exchange rate of 199/1 dollar.

My question here is, how can I possibly send money to Nigeria so that the receiver can receive the money in USD or so that the receive can get the money in Naira with the exchange rate at 290/1usd minimum.?
good morning.

I can buy all the dollars you have @ 290/$

Send it to China for me with western union or money gram and I pay you in Nigeria.

Whatsapp or call me. +21650411831
Re: Transfer Money From Abroad To Nigeria At The Exchange Rate Of N290/1usd Minimum by smig101: 7:41am On Apr 09, 2016
Good day

Pls can u whatapps me 07052735699 so we discuss
Re: Transfer Money From Abroad To Nigeria At The Exchange Rate Of N290/1usd Minimum by bashsani(m): 8:32am On Apr 09, 2016
I will buy @ 300 and pay ur family here call/whatapp 08052685926
Re: Transfer Money From Abroad To Nigeria At The Exchange Rate Of N290/1usd Minimum by smartdebiz(m): 9:23am On Apr 09, 2016
Both you (sender) and the recepient should open a bitcoin account. Fees are much more lower than any bank of the world. Open Bitcoin account with: www.btc-e.com, www.criptsy.com, www.bter.com etc
Re: Transfer Money From Abroad To Nigeria At The Exchange Rate Of N290/1usd Minimum by Tennakin: 11:07am On Apr 09, 2016
smartdebiz:
Both you (sender) and the recepient should open a bitcoin account. Fees are much more lower than any bank of the world. Open Bitcoin account with: www.btc-e.com, www.criptsy.com, www.bter.com etc

That sounds smart, but After opening the bitcoin account...what will happen.?
Re: Transfer Money From Abroad To Nigeria At The Exchange Rate Of N290/1usd Minimum by smartdebiz(m): 11:37am On Apr 09, 2016
Tennakin:

That sounds smart, but After opening the bitcoin account...what will happen.?
Depending on the Bitcoin exchanger. After creating an account, create a Bitcoin wallet, and also instruct the recepient to do the same. You can buy bitcoin directly with your visa/mastercards, then transfer the bitcoin to your recepient via same exchanger or different exchanger. He/she (recepient) can then convert the bitcoin in dollars, then withdraw via okpay, perfect money, webmoney etc in order to get exchange rates up to N290-300/$. So simple.

3 Likes

Re: Transfer Money From Abroad To Nigeria At The Exchange Rate Of N290/1usd Minimum by stechi(m): 8:09am On Apr 19, 2016
smartdebiz:
Depending on the Bitcoin exchanger. After creating an account, create a Bitcoin wallet, and also instruct the recepient to do the same. You can buy bitcoin directly with your visa/mastercards, then transfer the bitcoin to your recepient via same exchanger or different exchanger. He/she (recepient) can then convert the bitcoin in dollars, then withdraw via okpay, perfect money, webmoney etc in order to get exchange rates up to N290-300/$. So simple.

Mind sharing contact of reliable exchangers. I have $300 BTC for sale.

(1) (Reply)

Best Photocopier For Large Volume Printing / Help!!! Google Adsense payments on Hold / Free Logo Designs For Six People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.