Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

Nigerians Are Trekking For Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Are Trekking For Buhari (724 Views)

Trekkers Should Start Trekking For Buhari Now – Reno Omokri. / Things Fall Apart..i Regretted Trekking For Buhari-hashimu Suleiman / More Nigerians Are Trekking For Buhari! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Are Trekking For Buhari by Lekan111(m): 12:14am On Apr 09, 2016
After buhari was announced as the winner of the presidential election, people started trekking for him (man trekked 4rm Lagos to Abuja). We thought they were insane; never knew they were being prophetic - they saw the future.
Now everybody is trekking.....Whether you like it or not u must trek .....Now Nigeria is in the period of mass trekking for buhari.
Well, all the same the children of Israel trekked from Egypt to the promise land.....It's now our turn; Nigerians are trekking to their promise land....
Tell your neighbour, say neighbour, I will 'trek' there before you.
Things are hard now we are all paying for the negligence of our past leaders pdp but unfortunately many of them are now Apc that promised us change
you can contribute to Nigeria progress by being a Good citizen,don't cheat others and don't take Bribe confess good things about the Nation
God Bless Nigeria
Nigeria shall be great

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Trekking For Buhari by ourkobo: 12:31am On Apr 09, 2016
I need fuel oooooo
Re: Nigerians Are Trekking For Buhari by Lekan111(m): 10:06am On Apr 09, 2016
ourkobo:
I need fuel oooooo
how many litres lets join hands and order on jumia
Re: Nigerians Are Trekking For Buhari by yarimo(m): 11:50am On Apr 09, 2016
As I dey type na trek I dey trek from zuru in kebbi state to abuja with my gallon at hand I want to go and buy fuel, because I heard the minister said that queue will not be in abuja and lagos undecided
Re: Nigerians Are Trekking For Buhari by Lekan111(m): 9:36pm On Apr 10, 2016
yarimo:
As I dey type na trek I dey trek from zuru in kebbi state to abuja with my gallon at hand I want to go and buy fuel, because I heard the minister said that queue will not be in abuja and lagos undecided
double up bro
Re: Nigerians Are Trekking For Buhari by yarimo(m): 10:47pm On Apr 10, 2016
Lekan111 thank u, just 27 km to abuja
Lekan111:
double up bro

(1) (Reply)

Senators Stage A Walkout In Protest Over Amendment Of CCB Act To Protect Saraki / Governor Tambuwal's Second Wife Meets President Buhari's Wife(photo) / Cattle Rearing Now Banned In Ebonyi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.