Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,598,848 members, 6,032,715 topics. Date: Friday, 04 December 2020 at 09:01 PM

Fully Activated Non Hosted Google Adsense For Sale - OBATECH - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Fully Activated Non Hosted Google Adsense For Sale - OBATECH (21383 Views)

Newly Activated Non Hosted Uk & Nigerian Google Adsense For Sale / GOOGLE ADSENSE @ OBATECHNOLOGIES IT / Fully Activated US & UK Non Hosted Google Adsense for sale @ 5k only.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fully Activated Non Hosted Google Adsense For Sale - OBATECH by Ups01(m): 9:28pm On May 12, 2016
Great Service! Check him out
Re: Fully Activated Non Hosted Google Adsense For Sale - OBATECH by Obatechnologies(m): 11:07pm On May 12, 2016
Ups01:
He (obatechnologies) is for real, i just got mine, hassle free. Highly efficient and of course not pocket draining.
Thanks for the patronage. Legit Nigeria Adsense account available now
Re: Fully Activated Non Hosted Google Adsense For Sale - OBATECH by WEMS(f): 3:21am On May 13, 2016
Oba weldone....we have succeeded in say no to scam campaign ...

microjobpays for starters

If you are new to microjobpays.com you definitely need this tutorial. how to get started in creating jobs and making money in the website where people can contact you for your job.It creates good avenue for sellers and buyers all over the world thereby preventing scam by all means.

HOW TO REGISTER

1. visit www.microjobpays.com and click on register

2.You will need to fill form but most importantly you must have a working email.

3.Message to acticatve your account will be sent to your email.Simply click on the link in your inbox and you are registered to start making money.

HOW TO CREATE A JOB

1. login with your unique username and click on your profile and fill in the remaining required spaces which include your name and paypal account email for your business transaction and money making.(Visit www.paypal.com to open an online account ).

NOTE: without the paypal email it will be difficult for you to create a job in the website.We chose paypal cos we say no to scam and refund actions can be taken if jobs are executed without proves and customer's satisfaction..contact admin on issues like this first before going to paypal resolution centre if not we won't be able to help you.

2.Goto post a job at the right hand column of your logged on access.Then follow the template and tell us what you can do and for how much.In the description space..simply describe what you will do for the client.If there are extra fees involved for extra jobs please remember to choose YES in the space allocated for that.

3.Always choose good picture that describes the job post.Nude pictures are not encouraged in the website if not it will show blank picture.

4.Once your job is reviewed and approved you are in for making good money.Simply take the url and spread the information to all your social media contacts to like your job.

Members with high ranking liked jobs and sales will always be rewarded.Best of luck.
Re: Fully Activated Non Hosted Google Adsense For Sale - OBATECH by Obatechnologies(m): 4:21pm On May 13, 2016
Get Legit Google Adsense Without Fear Of Losing Your Hard Earned Money. #OBATECHNOLOGIES
Re: Fully Activated Non Hosted Google Adsense For Sale - OBATECH by danilemusa(m): 4:44pm On May 14, 2016
Obatechnologies just gave me another reason to believe that not all Nigerians are scammers! Just got my AdSense without issues and the good news is that you do not need to break the bank to get it.
Yes you're Oba in AdSense!
Re: Fully Activated Non Hosted Google Adsense For Sale - OBATECH by Obatechnologies(m): 5:48pm On May 14, 2016
danilemusa:
Obatechnologies just gave me another reason to believe that not all Nigerians are scammers! Just got my AdSense without issues and the good news is that you do not need to break the bank to get it.
Yes you're Oba in AdSense!
Thanks for your patronage.
Re: Fully Activated Non Hosted Google Adsense For Sale - OBATECH by Obatechnologies(m): 4:34pm On May 15, 2016
get your Google Adsense now

Re: Fully Activated Non Hosted Google Adsense For Sale - OBATECH by Obatechnologies(m): 6:04pm On May 15, 2016
WEMS:
Oba weldone....we have succeeded in say no to scam campaign ...

microjobpays for starters

If you are new to microjobpays.com you definitely need this tutorial. how to get started in creating jobs and making money in the website where people can contact you for your job.It creates good avenue for sellers and buyers all over the world thereby preventing scam by all means.

HOW TO REGISTER

1. visit www.microjobpays.com and click on register

2.You will need to fill form but most importantly you must have a working email.

3.Message to acticatve your account will be sent to your email.Simply click on the link in your inbox and you are registered to start making money.

HOW TO CREATE A JOB

1. login with your unique username and click on your profile and fill in the remaining required spaces which include your name and paypal account email for your business transaction and money making.(Visit www.paypal.com to open an online account ).

NOTE: without the paypal email it will be difficult for you to create a job in the website.We chose paypal cos we say no to scam and refund actions can be taken if jobs are executed without proves and customer's satisfaction..contact admin on issues like this first before going to paypal resolution centre if not we won't be able to help you.

2.Goto post a job at the right hand column of your logged on access.Then follow the template and tell us what you can do and for how much.In the description space..simply describe what you will do for the client.If there are extra fees involved for extra jobs please remember to choose YES in the space allocated for that.

3.Always choose good picture that describes the job post.Nude pictures are not encouraged in the website if not it will show blank picture.

4.Once your job is reviewed and approved you are in for making good money.Simply take the url and spread the information to all your social media contacts to like your job.

Members with high ranking liked jobs and sales will always be rewarded.Best of luck.
Get Adsense approval for your blog in 3days. Whatsapp 08068862164
Re: Fully Activated Non Hosted Google Adsense For Sale - OBATECH by Obatechnologies(m): 6:01pm On May 17, 2016
Just activated Nigeria Non hosted Adsense. It's really hot cake. Google needs to consider Nigeria.

Re: Fully Activated Non Hosted Google Adsense For Sale - OBATECH by binbass(m): 6:44pm On May 17, 2016
I still don't get it concerning this buying of adsense. I thought i can only display Google ads on a particular website i use in applying for the adsense account.
Re: Fully Activated Non Hosted Google Adsense For Sale - OBATECH by Obatechnologies(m): 12:32pm On May 18, 2016
binbass:
I still don't get it concerning this buying of adsense. I thought i can only display Google ads on a particular website i use in applying for the adsense account.
Nope. Even if your site is not approved by Google. U can still buy another adsense and place on the same site. There many factors governing approval of adsense.
Re: Fully Activated Non Hosted Google Adsense For Sale - OBATECH by Obatechnologies(m): 8:32pm On May 19, 2016
Get your Google Adsense now All Countries available on demand, scam freeeeeeee, Dont lose your hard earned money to scammers...

Re: Fully Activated Non Hosted Google Adsense For Sale - OBATECH by Danchito: 10:52pm On May 20, 2016
He is for real....I just got my nigeria Adsense account from him. You can do business with him
Re: Fully Activated Non Hosted Google Adsense For Sale - OBATECH by Obatechnologies(m): 8:06pm On May 21, 2016
Danchito:
He is for real....I just got my nigeria Adsense account from him. You can do business with him
Get your Nigeria Google Adsense now. WhatsApp/Call 08068862164
Re: Fully Activated Non Hosted Google Adsense For Sale - OBATECH by Obatechnologies(m): 12:55pm On May 22, 2016
US ADSENSE just landed. Get it at a giveaway price.

Re: Fully Activated Non Hosted Google Adsense For Sale - OBATECH by molabido1: 11:27pm On May 23, 2016
Did you have Nigeria adsense acct ??
Re: Fully Activated Non Hosted Google Adsense For Sale - OBATECH by Obatechnologies(m): 6:04am On May 24, 2016
molabido1:
Did you have Nigeria adsense acct ??
Yes. Sir. Nigeria Adsense available
Re: Fully Activated Non Hosted Google Adsense For Sale - OBATECH by Obatechnologies(m): 8:59pm On May 24, 2016
Available
Re: Fully Activated Non Hosted Google Adsense For Sale - OBATECH by Obatechnologies(m): 10:59pm On May 26, 2016
It's like devaluation is on the next agenda. Get your Google Adsense. We don't have choice if they devalue. I think there will be an advantage cos our Google Adsense earning will also increase. Get your AdSense now. Call or WhatsApp 08068862164.
Re: Fully Activated Non Hosted Google Adsense For Sale - OBATECH by Obatechnologies(m): 5:13pm On May 27, 2016
Google adsense available. Message me on WhatsApp or call 08068862164
Re: Fully Activated Non Hosted Google Adsense For Sale - OBATECH by mr2kay(m): 6:14pm On May 27, 2016
Obatech congrats on keeping one thread alive.Just walking by and I decided to hail.Also my boss warlord had nice words of you.Kudos

1 Like

Re: Fully Activated Non Hosted Google Adsense For Sale - OBATECH by Obatechnologies(m): 6:26pm On May 27, 2016
mr2kay:
Obatech congrats on keeping one thread alive.Just walking by and I decided to hail.Also my boss warlord had nice words of you.Kudos
Thanks boss for stopping by. Really an honor.
Re: Fully Activated Non Hosted Google Adsense For Sale - OBATECH by Obatechnologies(m): 6:35pm On May 27, 2016

Re: Fully Activated Non Hosted Google Adsense For Sale - OBATECH by Obatechnologies(m): 2:52am On May 28, 2016
Don't lose your hard earned money to scammers. Get US, UK, NIGERIA ADSENSE from a trusted seller. 08068862164..
Re: Fully Activated Non Hosted Google Adsense For Sale - OBATECH by Obatechnologies(m): 6:54pm On May 28, 2016
Fast transaction. Thanks for patronage. Get your Google Adsense now. And start earning immediately. No hassle. No fear of losing your money.

Re: Fully Activated Non Hosted Google Adsense For Sale - OBATECH by Obatechnologies(m): 12:51pm On May 29, 2016
Happy Sunday, Nairaland, thank you.
Re: Fully Activated Non Hosted Google Adsense For Sale - OBATECH by Obatechnologies(m): 4:41pm On May 30, 2016
Kindly message with the word "bonus" if you purchased adsense from me previously. I have a bonus for you.
Re: Fully Activated Non Hosted Google Adsense For Sale - OBATECH by Obatechnologies(m): 4:42pm On May 30, 2016
Kindly message on WhatsApp with the word "bonus" if you purchased adsense from me previously. I have a bonus for you.
Re: Fully Activated Non Hosted Google Adsense For Sale - OBATECH by fnep2smooth(m): 6:26pm On May 30, 2016
Obatechnologies:
Kindly message on WhatsApp with the word "bonus" if you purchased adsense from me previously. I have a bonus for you.
Whats the different between Nigeria adsence and US or UK adsence? Thanks am interested

1 Like

Re: Fully Activated Non Hosted Google Adsense For Sale - OBATECH by Obatechnologies(m): 10:50am On May 31, 2016
fnep2smooth:

Whats the different between Nigeria adsence and US or UK adsence? Thanks am interested
The difference is terms of verification and payment. The Nigerian Adsense, you receive pin for verification sent to your add in Nigeria. And virtual address is used for verification on foreign Adsense. Payment is received via Nigerian bank and Payment is recieved via payooner for foreign adsense. Thanks.
Re: Fully Activated Non Hosted Google Adsense For Sale - OBATECH by Obatechnologies(m): 10:57am On May 31, 2016
Nigeria Adsense is available now.. WhatsApp or call 08068862164

Re: Fully Activated Non Hosted Google Adsense For Sale - OBATECH by Obatechnologies(m): 5:30pm On May 31, 2016
2 Nigerian Non hosted Adsense now available. Get your now. Message me on WhatsApp or call 08068862164. #ObaTechnologies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Website Designing, Graphic Designing, And Web Hosting Services. Cheap & Reliable / A Blogger Asked For Other Bloggers' URLs, But See What He Got / Top 10 Most Influential Bloggers In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.