Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Eki Osagie Transformed To White By Onilogbo Hakeem Effect (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eki Osagie Transformed To White By Onilogbo Hakeem Effect (photos) (55809 Views)

Eki Osagie Transformed Into Sam Loco (Late) By Hakeem Effect / Hakeem Effect Transforms Eki Osagie To Look Like Buhari (Photos) / Hakeem Transforms Eki Osagie To Soyinka (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eki Osagie Transformed To White By Onilogbo Hakeem Effect (photos) by tuna4servi(m): 9:48am On Apr 09, 2016
He or she?
Re: Eki Osagie Transformed To White By Onilogbo Hakeem Effect (photos) by BizBloke(m): 9:50am On Apr 09, 2016
Lol. Talented but e get as e be ooo.
Re: Eki Osagie Transformed To White By Onilogbo Hakeem Effect (photos) by opius: 9:53am On Apr 09, 2016
Unbelievable
Re: Eki Osagie Transformed To White By Onilogbo Hakeem Effect (photos) by adeoba2008(m): 9:54am On Apr 09, 2016
Wonderful...
Re: Eki Osagie Transformed To White By Onilogbo Hakeem Effect (photos) by EMMYB0Y(m): 9:54am On Apr 09, 2016
MosakuAW:

Whaoooo! This is lovely.

@OP, can this guy transform Buhari face and brain to Obama's so that Naija can turn to America within months.

Only if!

Creativity at its Peak. Nice work.

ur brain also need that transformation to think well

1 Like

Re: Eki Osagie Transformed To White By Onilogbo Hakeem Effect (photos) by blezzymoore: 9:55am On Apr 09, 2016
seunlayi:
Due to the unending fuel scarcity, I wish this make up can be applied on the face of the person that is in charge of NNPC etc
On the brain
Re: Eki Osagie Transformed To White By Onilogbo Hakeem Effect (photos) by ROCKHARDDK(m): 9:56am On Apr 09, 2016
Don't dull oh..... Even if it be her real skin color, she woudn't be moore than a latina/afro-biracial kid.... Guy if u want see real oyinbo Go Liverpool/all UK / Germany / Dat US oyinbos if nat like george bush/donald trump type, they have admixture in them so can only be 85-93% white but u know they all go claim 100% white t....... Don't dull bleaching sey uu resemble oinbo o, bleached ethiopins elf go only lok persian/jordan brother to lebanese we have here (Stil not oyinbo)
Re: Eki Osagie Transformed To White By Onilogbo Hakeem Effect (photos) by haqueurate(m): 9:57am On Apr 09, 2016
Watch how dull nigerians jump in on this and call it achievement, what has been in use in Hollywood for over 30 yrs. A badly worn mask that doesnt even look realistic enough to pass for a real huma mtchewwww! angry
reason why u wont ever catch me watching that trash called nollywood

1 Like

Re: Eki Osagie Transformed To White By Onilogbo Hakeem Effect (photos) by Bakare19: 9:58am On Apr 09, 2016
grin
Re: Eki Osagie Transformed To White By Onilogbo Hakeem Effect (photos) by refiner(f): 9:58am On Apr 09, 2016
..,shocked..I doubt dats dsame woman,at least dere ought to be a resemblance in a wayundecided
Re: Eki Osagie Transformed To White By Onilogbo Hakeem Effect (photos) by MzDaria(f): 9:59am On Apr 09, 2016
Chisos!! Well, the make-up artist must be really talented to be able to pull this off
Re: Eki Osagie Transformed To White By Onilogbo Hakeem Effect (photos) by opeyehmmy(m): 10:00am On Apr 09, 2016
Who she Epp!?
Re: Eki Osagie Transformed To White By Onilogbo Hakeem Effect (photos) by Felimax(m): 10:06am On Apr 09, 2016
[quote author=Drabeey post=44543492]

Dont forget..

I voted for Buhari a fulani man, I can't remember voting for an angel, saint or miracle worker. So I never expected a miracle, I voted for change not magic.16 years misrule can not be repaired in a year so Nigerians let's be patient.......

So much on point Drabeey! The critics can cry me a river even though there is no fuel i ve learnt to bear the pains because i am so sure sth good will come out of all these mess.
Critically i can see d bold steps i am just for another time so proud of our dearly beloved President in charge. The confidence in me is enuf.

1 Like

Re: Eki Osagie Transformed To White By Onilogbo Hakeem Effect (photos) by MosakuAW(m): 10:08am On Apr 09, 2016
EMMYB0Y:

ur brain also need that transformation to think well

Including your father's brain too. Anofia.
Re: Eki Osagie Transformed To White By Onilogbo Hakeem Effect (photos) by seankay(m): 10:10am On Apr 09, 2016
Bloggers can use this same pics in two years time with this caption "See what happened to a Nigerian lady that bleached her skin"
Re: Eki Osagie Transformed To White By Onilogbo Hakeem Effect (photos) by Mrzakkznoni(m): 10:19am On Apr 09, 2016
grin ;Ddat d work of Hakeemeffect ;Ddat d work of Hakeemeffect
Re: Eki Osagie Transformed To White By Onilogbo Hakeem Effect (photos) by cr7lomo: 10:22am On Apr 09, 2016
Y are u guys shocked...these makeup skin transformation was used in coming to America in the 80s and the south African movie shucks in the late 80s , its just coming to Nigeria after almost 30 yrs and u guys are captivated like u leave in caves ... Thumbs up to the guy still
Re: Eki Osagie Transformed To White By Onilogbo Hakeem Effect (photos) by Godsonkemz(m): 10:26am On Apr 09, 2016
The remaining part of the body is different from the face. If people really understood the long term effect of bleaching their skin and how cancerous this could be they wouldn't even consider it as an option. For crying out and we'd keep on cautioning people bleaching damages the layer of the skin called melanin. This could possibly lead to Hyperpigmentation or onchronosis, prolonged exposure to hydroquinone, making the skin weaker resulting to progressive sooty darkening, inflammation, irritation, thickening and hyperpigmentation of the skin. This condition is called onchronosis and individuals with darker complexions are at higher risk of getting it after prolonged use.
Re: Eki Osagie Transformed To White By Onilogbo Hakeem Effect (photos) by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 09, 2016
Angelberry:
I doubt she's the fair lady. no resemblance in any way.
That's what costuming and make over is all about. They transform you with the desired effect to suit your role in the film
Re: Eki Osagie Transformed To White By Onilogbo Hakeem Effect (photos) by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 09, 2016
cruzita:
grin no try put bleaching thoughts for her mind ooo.but na only face him bleach what of hand and legs?
It's a makeover, not bleaching.
Re: Eki Osagie Transformed To White By Onilogbo Hakeem Effect (photos) by geraldhumphrey(m): 10:31am On Apr 09, 2016
chai! make up artist can never make heaven
Re: Eki Osagie Transformed To White By Onilogbo Hakeem Effect (photos) by mummyson26(m): 10:33am On Apr 09, 2016
Why d white female version come resemble Shan george
Re: Eki Osagie Transformed To White By Onilogbo Hakeem Effect (photos) by chubbyswit(m): 10:34am On Apr 09, 2016
cruzita:
grin no try put bleaching thoughts for her mind ooo.but na only face him bleach what of hand and legs?
it's just a makeover and not bleaching, learn to absorb messages before commenting

1 Like

Re: Eki Osagie Transformed To White By Onilogbo Hakeem Effect (photos) by ugonna1054(m): 10:37am On Apr 09, 2016
Send 101 to 131 now to get free data from mtn
Re: Eki Osagie Transformed To White By Onilogbo Hakeem Effect (photos) by sayusuf(m): 10:37am On Apr 09, 2016
Holy Ghost on Bicycle.!...she actually look beautiful in black.
Re: Eki Osagie Transformed To White By Onilogbo Hakeem Effect (photos) by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 09, 2016
sapiosexual1:

That's what costuming and make over is all about. They transform you with the desired effect to suit your role in the film
Are u saying she didn't bleach her skin? I didn't see resemblance, they did a nice job.
Re: Eki Osagie Transformed To White By Onilogbo Hakeem Effect (photos) by delishpot: 10:52am On Apr 09, 2016
In my humble opinion, He turned her to an albino woman and not white womanand.
Re: Eki Osagie Transformed To White By Onilogbo Hakeem Effect (photos) by Jacko1(m): 10:53am On Apr 09, 2016
Omo ova try dey worry d guy

We can now make movies wif whitey.... And ppl no go knw

Besides why always dat actress him dey do effect on

Him giv her dick.... Giv her acid burn

Hakeem u dey Bleep dat woman confam
Re: Eki Osagie Transformed To White By Onilogbo Hakeem Effect (photos) by delishpot: 10:54am On Apr 09, 2016
Godsonkemz:
The remaining part of the body is different from the face. If people really understood the long term effect of bleaching their skin and how cancerous this could be they wouldn't even consider it as an option. For crying out and we'd keep on cautioning people bleaching damages the layer of the skin called melanin. This could possibly lead to Hyperpigmentation or onchronosis, prolonged exposure to hydroquinone, making the skin weaker resulting to progressive sooty darkening, inflammation, irritation, thickening and hyperpigmentation of the skin. This condition is called onchronosis and individuals with darker complexions are at higher risk of getting it after prolonged use.

All this grammer for makeup artist work on a movie site?
grin grin I can't shout oooo
Re: Eki Osagie Transformed To White By Onilogbo Hakeem Effect (photos) by adexgii(m): 10:56am On Apr 09, 2016
cruzita:
try read well, she no bleach, na only makeup effect
Re: Eki Osagie Transformed To White By Onilogbo Hakeem Effect (photos) by kelly72: 10:58am On Apr 09, 2016
This story and the pictures do not add up
Re: Eki Osagie Transformed To White By Onilogbo Hakeem Effect (photos) by TheProphetess(f): 10:59am On Apr 09, 2016
This is whiteface.

If we condemn white people for painting their face black why can't we condemn black people for painting themselves white?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" / Funke Akindele And Her Husband Are Ex-convicts Until Pronouncement Set Aside / Why Tee-Bills Can't Divorce Tiwa-Savage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.