Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Edo University Iyamo School Fees Will Shock You (photo) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Edo University Iyamo School Fees Will Shock You (photo) (61419 Views)

Pictures Of Edo University, Iyamho, Stadium / When You Want To Get 1st-Class But Mosquitoes Vow To Stop You(photo) / Edo University, Iyamo, Most Expensive Public University In Nigeria (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo University Iyamo School Fees Will Shock You (photo) by ChrisKonor: 6:52am On Apr 09, 2016
Hello nairalanders,

I came across this new university set up by the edo state government few months back on radio. I even wanted to travel outta the country because of the kinda way admissions & academic issues are handled in our public institutions.
But when i heard about this new school i decided to try it out since my mum has pressured me to school here.

I deposited the sum of N10,000 to their account number as a price for application fee. I traveled from Agbor in Delta state to Iyamo 3 times for enquires & also the screening but they never wanted to disclose the school fees.

Could this really be a state school? Me i don't understand nigeria again o, So "QUALITY EDUCATION" Must be expensive abi?

Omor i printed out my admission letter yesterday & i couldn't believe my eyes, It was all a waste of time..

See Photo at attachment bellow:

4 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Edo University Iyamo School Fees Will Shock You (photo) by seunlayi(m): 7:02am On Apr 09, 2016
This is fraud, just examine the rates.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo University Iyamo School Fees Will Shock You (photo) by jamezblack(m): 7:06am On Apr 09, 2016
Adonbilivit shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Edo University Iyamo School Fees Will Shock You (photo) by ChrisKonor: 7:31am On Apr 09, 2016
mehn i shock..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Edo University Iyamo School Fees Will Shock You (photo) by macsymphony: 7:40am On Apr 09, 2016
Kilode maybe dem go give you job after you graduate...are you sure Terms and Condition apply is not below that bill

8 Likes

Re: Edo University Iyamo School Fees Will Shock You (photo) by duduade: 8:09am On Apr 09, 2016
The school is 70% private and 30% state...

What do you mean by waste of time...? Look nobody is forcing you.. You can go school in Ghana after all it's also "abroad".....

If you think you are going to receive sympathy from here you better wake up...

Or Berra still write Jamb again and get a very hard score and proceed with your post-jamb....

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo University Iyamo School Fees Will Shock You (photo) by braimeddy: 8:15am On Apr 09, 2016
this is more or less a private sch. but wait o accommodation 130k? op na self contain d sch wan giv u? just smh
oshobaba have started again.

9 Likes

Re: Edo University Iyamo School Fees Will Shock You (photo) by BrainBoss(m): 8:56am On Apr 09, 2016
I couldn't help but think if it is really a state university! more like, why the fees hike? My amiable governor, don't just disappoint me.
Re: Edo University Iyamo School Fees Will Shock You (photo) by xender(m): 9:06am On Apr 09, 2016
When I thought this one will be cheap undecided

the other state university ,AAU naxo them Increase am too . .

1 Like

Re: Edo University Iyamo School Fees Will Shock You (photo) by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 09, 2016
Corruption
Re: Edo University Iyamo School Fees Will Shock You (photo) by osesology(m): 9:41am On Apr 09, 2016
That school was established by oshiomole and the apc governorship aspirant Obaseki, it has nothing to do with the state. That is one of the reasons why oshio is endorsing Obaseki so that when he eventually becomes governor, he will then buy obaseki's share and then privatize it 100% by using his name. When I said oshiomole was a scam, some people said I was just ranting for nothing.

49 Likes

Re: Edo University Iyamo School Fees Will Shock You (photo) by Latty88(f): 9:51am On Apr 09, 2016
Oshiomole is a thief,how many people in his village can afford to pay? Of what essence is the school to the poor?

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo University Iyamo School Fees Will Shock You (photo) by BLWeb: 10:00am On Apr 09, 2016
This school should be probed by Buhari. Did the Edo state government follow due process in establishing the university? I don't just get it!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo University Iyamo School Fees Will Shock You (photo) by Hades2016(m): 10:00am On Apr 09, 2016
What !!!!!!!!!! Thats too much na
Re: Edo University Iyamo School Fees Will Shock You (photo) by youngwarlocks: 10:00am On Apr 09, 2016
ok
Re: Edo University Iyamo School Fees Will Shock You (photo) by Elzends(m): 10:00am On Apr 09, 2016
undecided

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Edo University Iyamo School Fees Will Shock You (photo) by Berrylite: 10:00am On Apr 09, 2016
So I will still pay for accepting to school in your institution? So so bad

1 Like

Re: Edo University Iyamo School Fees Will Shock You (photo) by moyinoluwabun(m): 10:01am On Apr 09, 2016
D only thing oshiomole will tell u is, it's either you pay or you go and die.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo University Iyamo School Fees Will Shock You (photo) by canalily(m): 10:01am On Apr 09, 2016
Robbers without Guns!angry

1 Like

Re: Edo University Iyamo School Fees Will Shock You (photo) by Generalkorex(m): 10:02am On Apr 09, 2016
Ok
Re: Edo University Iyamo School Fees Will Shock You (photo) by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 09, 2016
See English

8 Likes

Re: Edo University Iyamo School Fees Will Shock You (photo) by petrelli07: 10:02am On Apr 09, 2016
If they're offering quality education it's totally worth it..
Re: Edo University Iyamo School Fees Will Shock You (photo) by TippyTop(m): 10:03am On Apr 09, 2016
Can't wait to see this man leave in September, I mean of what use is this useless university when we have Auchi Polytechnic, AAU and University of Benin?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo University Iyamo School Fees Will Shock You (photo) by ZenaSTORY(f): 10:03am On Apr 09, 2016
hmmmm .......

whatever
Re: Edo University Iyamo School Fees Will Shock You (photo) by henrydadon(m): 10:03am On Apr 09, 2016
that place is just a money siphoning institutions all in the name of education..op better run for your live..dnt waste excessive money on some degree that might not be recognize with most company in nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo University Iyamo School Fees Will Shock You (photo) by mytime24(f): 10:03am On Apr 09, 2016
Shey dem dey giv automatic job undecided
Re: Edo University Iyamo School Fees Will Shock You (photo) by taurusmena1(m): 10:03am On Apr 09, 2016
The op is not looking for sympathy but simply deemed it necessary to share.pls grow a heart
duduade:
The school is 70% private and 30% state...

What do you mean by waste of time...? Look nobody is forcing you.. You can go school in Ghana after all it's also "abroad".....

If you think you are going to receive sympathy from here you better wake up...

Or Berra still write Jamb again and get a very hard score and proceed with your post-jamb....

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edo University Iyamo School Fees Will Shock You (photo) by monopoly3072: 10:04am On Apr 09, 2016
its a private school not a state school
Re: Edo University Iyamo School Fees Will Shock You (photo) by AfroKnight: 10:05am On Apr 09, 2016
It's private. Government doesn't own it.
Re: Edo University Iyamo School Fees Will Shock You (photo) by henrydadon(m): 10:06am On Apr 09, 2016
petrelli07:
If they're offering quality education it's totally worth it..
50,000 f0r acceptance fee haba!
hope u havnt been smoking kwale weed..if he want quality education he can always go to covenant university

2 Likes

Re: Edo University Iyamo School Fees Will Shock You (photo) by ROCKHARDDK(m): 10:06am On Apr 09, 2016
No lele @all... If u get a hardworking dad who can double up all singular items on a buget of company' payroll, why will u not pay easily? Tel ur dada dady to double up him hustles no time 4nigbati nigbati o

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Picture Of A YABATECH Student Drawing On Water Goes Viral (pictures) / Unizik 2017 - 2018 Direct Entry Admission NAU Nnamdi Azikiwe University Unizik / Lecturer Beats UNIZIK Student For Not Wearing Ankara (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.