Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,230 members, 7,807,764 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

Wizkid & Davido's Babymamas In Selfies With Their Babies - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid & Davido's Babymamas In Selfies With Their Babies (42040 Views)

"Love The Way He Loves Me" - Annie Idibia Shares Loved Up Selfies With 2face / Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Visits Her On Set, Takes Selfies With Co-Actors / Photos Of Babymamas And Children Of 2face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid & Davido's Babymamas In Selfies With Their Babies by drtgod(m): 10:11am On Apr 09, 2016
fugly mothers..with a capital FUG
Re: Wizkid & Davido's Babymamas In Selfies With Their Babies by tellwisdom: 10:11am On Apr 09, 2016
Re: Wizkid & Davido's Babymamas In Selfies With Their Babies by henrydadon(m): 10:12am On Apr 09, 2016
this binta bello is just to shameless..and to think wizkid hasnt publicy accepted that baby and she still posting picture all over Instagram..i guess she looking for child support money..300k per month..lol..she set for live grin cool
Re: Wizkid & Davido's Babymamas In Selfies With Their Babies by blexy3(f): 10:12am On Apr 09, 2016
may God help our celebrities........ baby mama everywhere........I think 2baba is the person that started it all
Re: Wizkid & Davido's Babymamas In Selfies With Their Babies by Atheistan: 10:16am On Apr 09, 2016
cute babies
Re: Wizkid & Davido's Babymamas In Selfies With Their Babies by Destinygrl(f): 10:17am On Apr 09, 2016
mtchewwww irresponsible ladies
innocent babies

1 Like

Re: Wizkid & Davido's Babymamas In Selfies With Their Babies by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 09, 2016
cr7lomo:

The girl no fine abeg... infact this is the best of the lots...she no make am at all , no wonder davido no gree am go Dubai by force

I guess he was dead drunk and high when he 4kd her
She is pretty, i think you have eye prob. And she was dead drunk to have slept with the midget.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid & Davido's Babymamas In Selfies With Their Babies by Ada9103(f): 10:18am On Apr 09, 2016
Ok
Re: Wizkid & Davido's Babymamas In Selfies With Their Babies by xtervaganza(m): 10:23am On Apr 09, 2016
Jadekitana:
This davido's baby mama is Ugly no offence
another Oponu online

1 Like

Re: Wizkid & Davido's Babymamas In Selfies With Their Babies by cr7lomo: 10:26am On Apr 09, 2016
Stupedinluv:
She is pretty, i think you have eye prob. And she was dead drunk to have slept with the midget.

No no no ... U are the one with eye problem, can't u c that 80% of the comments no give am pass mark.... Well , I guess u used to it everyday thru ur mirror
Re: Wizkid & Davido's Babymamas In Selfies With Their Babies by NigerianDiamond(m): 10:27am On Apr 09, 2016
cr7lomo:

The girl no fine abeg... infact this is the best of the lots...she no make am at all , no wonder davido no gree am go Dubai by force

I guess he was dead drunk and high when he 4kd her

[B]You call someone you can't create ugly. Congratulations to you for being the most beautiful or handsome(as applied to you). Iranu! [/B]
Re: Wizkid & Davido's Babymamas In Selfies With Their Babies by cr7lomo: 10:31am On Apr 09, 2016
NigerianDiamond:

<B></B>You call someone you can't create ugly. Congratulations to you for being the most beautiful or handsome(as applied to you). Iranu! <B></B>

Point out whr I mentioned ugly
Re: Wizkid & Davido's Babymamas In Selfies With Their Babies by NigerianDiamond(m): 10:36am On Apr 09, 2016
cr7lomo:

Point out whr I mentioned ugly

Just tell me you can't read what you wrote. I wish you well.
Re: Wizkid & Davido's Babymamas In Selfies With Their Babies by McBrooklyn(m): 10:37am On Apr 09, 2016
Airforce1:
Cute
Aw Far when you dey show us your own now?
Re: Wizkid & Davido's Babymamas In Selfies With Their Babies by nell2: 10:37am On Apr 09, 2016
Jadekitana:
nna ee !!supported

1 Like

Re: Wizkid & Davido's Babymamas In Selfies With Their Babies by Bollinger(m): 10:42am On Apr 09, 2016
Smellymouth:
Baby mama's errywhere

If dem get liver make them go give one American babe bele. I swear, dem no go ever get baby mama again. Dem go pay the babes for the next 18 years. That is if dem wan still de go U.S.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid & Davido's Babymamas In Selfies With Their Babies by Jacko1(m): 10:45am On Apr 09, 2016
Sophie own dey understandable

But dat diallo wizkid wen isa judge order u to pay 5000 dollar pwr month

Ul knw 6 is différent from half a dozen
Re: Wizkid & Davido's Babymamas In Selfies With Their Babies by yinkslinks(m): 10:47am On Apr 09, 2016
Define ugly? she is more juicy than you bae
Jadekitana:

1 Like

Re: Wizkid & Davido's Babymamas In Selfies With Their Babies by 9jatatafo(m): 10:50am On Apr 09, 2016
Jadekitana:

One man's meat is another man's kpomo
Re: Wizkid & Davido's Babymamas In Selfies With Their Babies by zingobaby: 10:51am On Apr 09, 2016
Hmmm,so there are proud of being baby mama's.
Re: Wizkid & Davido's Babymamas In Selfies With Their Babies by victorD3: 10:53am On Apr 09, 2016
GOD will punish any girl that wants to get pregnant for me without marriage. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Wizkid & Davido's Babymamas In Selfies With Their Babies by Ayauche(f): 10:54am On Apr 09, 2016
grin grin
Smellymouth u don come again ooo.

Smellymouth:

grin cheesy
Re: Wizkid & Davido's Babymamas In Selfies With Their Babies by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 09, 2016
Nlanders abeg who dis crap help....mtcheeeewwww
Re: Wizkid & Davido's Babymamas In Selfies With Their Babies by phantom(m): 11:00am On Apr 09, 2016
these are perfect examples of women our girls SHOULD NOT GROW UP TO BE!!!! it looks all trendy and some of you may even admire them,but KNOW, its all vanity and makes nonsense of you the lady as a human being. sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Wizkid & Davido's Babymamas In Selfies With Their Babies by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 09, 2016
Jadekitana:
you fine pass her? :-

1 Like

Re: Wizkid & Davido's Babymamas In Selfies With Their Babies by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 09, 2016
cr7lomo:

No no no ... U are the one with eye problem, can't u c that 80% of the comments no give am pass mark.... Well , I guess u used to it everyday thru ur mirror
Whorever
Re: Wizkid & Davido's Babymamas In Selfies With Their Babies by niggereyez(f): 11:22am On Apr 09, 2016
I hate threads on anything "baby mama" uuurrrggghhhhh!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid & Davido's Babymamas In Selfies With Their Babies by Babyphinas(f): 11:28am On Apr 09, 2016
Dem try
Re: Wizkid & Davido's Babymamas In Selfies With Their Babies by cr7lomo: 11:33am On Apr 09, 2016
NigerianDiamond:

Just tell me you can't read what you wrote. I wish you well.

Go school, u no gree
Re: Wizkid & Davido's Babymamas In Selfies With Their Babies by cr7lomo: 11:34am On Apr 09, 2016
Almakura:
you fine pass her? :-

Can u compare the two...jidekitana is a very pretty girl

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates Her 47th Birthday (Photo) / AY Makes His Wife, Mabel His PA At Alibaba January 1st Concert / Funke Adesiyan Shares Photos From Mecca, Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.