Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,978 members, 7,806,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

Iara Oshiomhole Is Grossly Overrated. (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iara Oshiomhole Is Grossly Overrated. (photos) (8736 Views)

Mr P Peter Okoye Bags 2 IARA International Award Nomination / I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend / Five Most Overrated Nigerian Artistes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Is Grossly Overrated. (photos) by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 09, 2016
sexybaby22:
well i believe she is her late 30's maybe 38. so she is kinda ok for her age. people mistake her for a younger aged woman.
People are really going blind by the day.
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Is Grossly Overrated. (photos) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 09, 2016
Stupedinluv:
LOL

Cant agree more.
cool
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Is Grossly Overrated. (photos) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 09, 2016
Stupedinluv:
She is beautiful but not all that jare.
Even Pmb's wife is prettier.

Lol.lol.lol.lol...this Op should be arrested for saying this...

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Is Grossly Overrated. (photos) by dantenny(m): 1:09pm On Apr 09, 2016
Judging by who she married, she is not overated.[b][/b]
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Is Grossly Overrated. (photos) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 09, 2016
Did Oshiomhole hit his head somewhere or something in the first and last pictures undecided sad lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Is Grossly Overrated. (photos) by flokii: 2:17pm On Apr 09, 2016
why do ladies like hating on themselves like this..

or what exactly is this thread for??
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Is Grossly Overrated. (photos) by Nixiepie(f): 2:32pm On Apr 09, 2016
Dnt think she is overrated,she is actually very pretty... Lol oshiomole thou
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Is Grossly Overrated. (photos) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 09, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Yea i know you will attack me instead of facing the topic.

Is she overrated? yes.
[email] Really??

So, creating a thread about it helps, exactly in what way?
[/email]
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Is Grossly Overrated. (photos) by iyb(m): 2:47pm On Apr 09, 2016
The woman is fine appreciate the beauty but we have better in naija
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Is Grossly Overrated. (photos) by Abee79(m): 3:30pm On Apr 09, 2016
Do I sense envy in this thread? Yes I do . . .
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Is Grossly Overrated. (photos) by moupe: 3:42pm On Apr 09, 2016
iyb:
The woman is fine appreciate the beauty but we have better in naija

I agree that she is pretty but not to be compared with Bianca Ojukwu tho.

1 Like

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Is Grossly Overrated. (photos) by Larrey(f): 3:53pm On Apr 09, 2016
What makes are special sef? Yellow?we ve fine yellow babes,red lips?we equally ve same in nigeria.I ve seen more fair looking and more prettier igbo ladies,ijebu and even edo girls than this lara sef....so we shouldn't be fooled like the man... All na wash.. Otherwise na business marriage

1 Like

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Is Grossly Overrated. (photos) by Regis001: 4:14pm On Apr 09, 2016
kestolove95:
Jealousy no good oo! I sai jealousy no good o
Naijas and finding fault with everything. The woman no bad, na. She's a beautiful woman. Even though she is not as beautiful as Bianca that is no reason to conclude that the woman no fine. Is Osho Baba that is not fine, but at least, what Nature deny am, he kuku buy for shop.
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Is Grossly Overrated. (photos) by Jaquar456: 4:19pm On Apr 09, 2016
Stupedinluv:

No you didnt just say that. Bianca is 100 times more beautiful. Iara is quite pretty and has disproportionate features.

GBAM! My sentiments exactly!

1 Like

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Is Grossly Overrated. (photos) by kelechiMarie(f): 5:36pm On Apr 09, 2016
cheesy okay okay op we agree Iara is not beautiful whatever helps you sleep better at night
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Is Grossly Overrated. (photos) by irynterri(f): 8:31pm On Apr 09, 2016
I thought I was the only the one that noticed and I kept shut to avoid been called a bad belle..as far as I am concerned an average light skinned Nigerian girl is even prettier even or chocolate beauties sef go beat am hands down in terms of beauty
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Is Grossly Overrated. (photos) by EmmySparky(m): 8:32pm On Apr 09, 2016
Stupedinluv:

No you didnt just say that. Bianca is 100 times more beautiful. Iara is quite pretty and has disproportionate features.
stop all this shii.. She is not all that..but way prettier than u are..so u now know where u are in the pecking order..imaginr her at her age being this pretty.,.my question is would u be half as pretty as her when u get to her age?
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Is Grossly Overrated. (photos) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 09, 2016
EmmySparky:
stop all this shii.. She is not all that..but way prettier than u are..so u now know where u are in the pecking order..imaginr her at her age being this pretty.,.my question is would u be half as pretty as her when u get to her age?
Truth hurts undecided
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Is Grossly Overrated. (photos) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 09, 2016
irynterri:
I thought I was the only the one that noticed and I kept shut to avoid been called a bad belle..as far as I am concerned an average light skinned Nigerian girl is even prettier even or chocolate beauties sef go beat am hands down in terms of beauty
My dear we are many that know she is hyped we dont just want to step on toes.
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Is Grossly Overrated. (photos) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 09, 2016
kelechiMarie:
cheesy okay okay op we agree Iara is not beautiful whatever helps you sleep better at night
She is not all that. Simple.
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Is Grossly Overrated. (photos) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 09, 2016
Larrey:
What makes are special sef? Yellow?we ve fine yellow babes,red lips?we equally ve same in nigeria.I ve seen more fair looking and more prettier igbo ladies,ijebu and even edo girls than this lara sef....so we shouldn't be fooled like the man... All na wash.. Otherwise na business marriage
shocked Lmao babe mean o grin
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Is Grossly Overrated. (photos) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 09, 2016
Abee79:
Do I sense envy in this thread? Yes I do . . .
cheesy
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Is Grossly Overrated. (photos) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 09, 2016
Tobiee:
[email] Really??

So, creating a thread about it helps, exactly in what way?
[/email]
People create threads just about anything.

If you dont want to see topics like this, stop lying about looks.
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Is Grossly Overrated. (photos) by PANDA2: 9:52pm On Apr 09, 2016
Regis001:

Naijas and finding fault with everything. The woman no bad, na. She's a beautiful woman. Even though she is not as beautiful as Bianca that is no reason to conclude that the woman no fine. Is Osho Baba that is not fine, but at least, what Nature deny am, he kuku buy for shop.

Lara is okay quite alright but I think that there is no room for comparison with the beauty goddess that is bianca. That woman bianca is in a class all by herself. Nigerians love anything that is foreign though there are many that are.far prettier than Lara in Nigeria but I still hail Lara for agreeing to marry Osho. At least she pity the man and agree. I beg her not to run back to her country with Edo people assets o after the First Lady jamboree ends. Efcc dey o.
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Is Grossly Overrated. (photos) by kelechiMarie(f): 10:21pm On Apr 09, 2016
Stupedinluv:
She is not all that. Simple.
Okay na we haff hear and we haff agree so that u can sleep han gif us peace
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Is Grossly Overrated. (photos) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 09, 2016
kelechiMarie:
Okay na we haff hear and we haff agree so that u can sleep han gif us peace
You want peace fvck off then tongue
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Is Grossly Overrated. (photos) by EmmySparky(m): 10:43pm On Apr 09, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Truth hurts undecided
# WORD..thank God u know...
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Is Grossly Overrated. (photos) by Malayy(m): 6:37am On Apr 10, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Money answers all things grin Can it answer blood cancer, full blown Hiv/AIDs ?

Why do people think she is all that? and men must have loads of money to woo her? She is just average looking.
just look at this ugly imbeciile... if you're the only girl in my street, i can never woo you... of course, unless i want to make you my sexx toy.. stop being jealous
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Is Grossly Overrated. (photos) by Nobody: 6:46am On Apr 10, 2016
Malayy:
just look at this ugly imbeciile... if you're the only girl in my street, i can never woo you... of course, unless i want to make you my sexx toy.. stop being jealous
You are way below me. I'll rather do myself than let that rotten decaying rod of yours anywhere near me. Cave man.
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Is Grossly Overrated. (photos) by Nobody: 6:55am On Apr 10, 2016
Stupedinluv:
People create threads just about anything.

If you dont want to see topics like this, stop lying about looks.
[email] Lol

I don't still get how your reply relates with my question.

Anyway, cheers!
[/email]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lindaikejisblog Is Failing And It Seems Linda Ikeji Has Not Realized It. / Olamide*illefo Illuminati*,whats It About.? / Yahooze Crooner Olu Maintain Broke, Ejected From His Posh Ikeja Apartment For In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.