Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

At The Launch Of Tecno Boom J8; It's Best Features Were Revealed - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / At The Launch Of Tecno Boom J8; It's Best Features Were Revealed (4783 Views)

Pictures From The Launch Of The New Phantom 8 / N470, 000 Iphone X: Apple Finally Reveals It's Best Ever Smartphone(Photos) / Tecno Boom J8 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At The Launch Of Tecno Boom J8; It's Best Features Were Revealed by ibibiofirstlady(f): 11:58am On Apr 09, 2016
winnijaf:

I think so, Saw it during in One thread Like that.
okay... I wish I can see the thread
Re: At The Launch Of Tecno Boom J8; It's Best Features Were Revealed by ibibiofirstlady(f): 11:59am On Apr 09, 2016
Iceman296:

Haba Bros, You didn't have to Quote Everything.
babe not bros
Re: At The Launch Of Tecno Boom J8; It's Best Features Were Revealed by ibibiofirstlady(f): 12:01pm On Apr 09, 2016
Nwokoji1:

What was Said Initially, About the Phone Being a Long Throat.
that is end time long throat
Re: At The Launch Of Tecno Boom J8; It's Best Features Were Revealed by ibibiofirstlady(f): 12:03pm On Apr 09, 2016
MizMyColi:

From my last check, this is the first of its kind; a smartphone coming with a headset. It's made of squidgy rubber rather than synthetic leather or fabric, intended to ensure the Boom Headphone stays on your head, making them more suitable for jogging - most over-ears headphones simply aren't.

This is a product of thoughtful research and innovation.
I guess I missed it up there, but is the headset bluetooth activate-able also?
Have you used it ma?
Re: At The Launch Of Tecno Boom J8; It's Best Features Were Revealed by Yorubago(f): 12:39pm On Apr 09, 2016
[quote author=winnijaf post=44545297]

Okay, Thanks So Much for The Clarification![/quotle]
Welcome...
Re: At The Launch Of Tecno Boom J8; It's Best Features Were Revealed by Yorubago(f): 12:41pm On Apr 09, 2016
Cliveglobal1:

I don't Agree, I think it's better you Compare with another phone manufacturers than with Same Phone. It's Like discouraging one from buyer another Model of The Same Phone.
I agree with you but it can also be used to show the improvement in the two devices so those that want to change from the former to the latter know that they are using a more improved device...
Re: At The Launch Of Tecno Boom J8; It's Best Features Were Revealed by mrprezident007(m): 2:00pm On Apr 09, 2016
You will be here?? Your mates are buying and you are waiting. Ordinary "hear" you no fit spell.
OnyeAraNdiIgbo:
Finally this phone is released....

we all will be here to here what people have to say about it...
Re: At The Launch Of Tecno Boom J8; It's Best Features Were Revealed by mrprezident007(m): 2:02pm On Apr 09, 2016
After all said, I will like to wait and see what the user experience will be. Talk they say is cheap.
Re: At The Launch Of Tecno Boom J8; It's Best Features Were Revealed by oginineme(f): 2:19pm On Apr 09, 2016
All nah hype biko
Sodebo:
Great phone, great write-up. So much functions in a device. This is a phone to long throat for.
Re: At The Launch Of Tecno Boom J8; It's Best Features Were Revealed by oginineme(f): 2:22pm On Apr 09, 2016
Please if you have bought the phone, tell us your experience. All these hypes fit be wash.
Re: At The Launch Of Tecno Boom J8; It's Best Features Were Revealed by OnyeAraNdiIgbo(f): 6:19pm On Apr 09, 2016
oginineme:
Please if you have bought the phone, tell us your experience. All these hypes fit be wash.

Babe, one person already posted about the link where people are talking of their experience na
Re: At The Launch Of Tecno Boom J8; It's Best Features Were Revealed by TeeFeh(f): 7:12pm On Apr 10, 2016
Yorubago:

Funny how some people fail to realize that...

Jobless trollers sad
Re: At The Launch Of Tecno Boom J8; It's Best Features Were Revealed by kolexepana: 6:08pm On Apr 11, 2016
oginineme:
All nah hype biko
How you take know say na hype
Re: At The Launch Of Tecno Boom J8; It's Best Features Were Revealed by saxby(f): 6:39am On Apr 13, 2016
oginineme:
All nah hype biko

He who said it can't be done shouldn't discourage others doing it.
Re: At The Launch Of Tecno Boom J8; It's Best Features Were Revealed by selfdefence: 12:02am On Apr 15, 2016
ibibiofirstlady:
Though not a strong fan of tecno but I must commend their innovation

truth be told,; sentiments apart, tecno don dey try
Re: At The Launch Of Tecno Boom J8; It's Best Features Were Revealed by ibibiofirstlady(f): 12:03am On Apr 15, 2016
selfdefence:

truth be told,; sentiments apart, tecno don dey try
Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you tongue
Re: At The Launch Of Tecno Boom J8; It's Best Features Were Revealed by ibibiofirstlady(f): 12:05am On Apr 15, 2016
saxby:

He who said it can't be done shouldn't discourage others doing it.
angry angry angry
Re: At The Launch Of Tecno Boom J8; It's Best Features Were Revealed by investment247: 8:06pm On Apr 16, 2016
ibibiofirstlady:
Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you tongue

Hahahahahaha... Who then revealed it?
Re: At The Launch Of Tecno Boom J8; It's Best Features Were Revealed by windyjosezy: 6:40pm On Apr 27, 2016
Definitely
Nwokoji1:
Wow, Good Features. This Phone is a Must Use.
Re: At The Launch Of Tecno Boom J8; It's Best Features Were Revealed by windyjosezy: 6:40pm On Apr 27, 2016
I really commend it
ibibiofirstlady:
Though not a strong fan of tecno but I must commend their innovation
Re: At The Launch Of Tecno Boom J8; It's Best Features Were Revealed by windyjosezy: 6:43pm On Apr 27, 2016
LOL
OnyeAraNdiIgbo:
Finally this phone is released....

we all will be here to here what people have to say about it...
Re: At The Launch Of Tecno Boom J8; It's Best Features Were Revealed by windyjosezy: 6:44pm On Apr 27, 2016
you no lie
Sodebo:
Great phone, great write-up. So much functions in a device. This is a phone to long throat for.
Re: At The Launch Of Tecno Boom J8; It's Best Features Were Revealed by windyjosezy: 6:44pm On Apr 27, 2016
yh,saving up already
ibibiofirstlady:
well the headset is a good tool to sway customers
Re: At The Launch Of Tecno Boom J8; It's Best Features Were Revealed by windyjosezy: 6:45pm On Apr 27, 2016
ask him very well
Cliveglobal1:
I love the Camera, Music Speakers and Slim Nature of the Phone. But why is the OP comparing Two Tecno Phones, Isn't it supposed to be comparison with other Phone Types?
Re: At The Launch Of Tecno Boom J8; It's Best Features Were Revealed by windyjosezy: 6:45pm On Apr 27, 2016
I want this phone so nad
winnijaf:

True, Giving out Free Headsets and Power Bank is a good way to get more Customers.
Re: At The Launch Of Tecno Boom J8; It's Best Features Were Revealed by windyjosezy: 6:47pm On Apr 27, 2016
lol,definitely number one on mine
Nwokoji1:

You'll have to Save to Get it naw. Atleast it should be Number One in anyone's Phone shopping List.
Re: At The Launch Of Tecno Boom J8; It's Best Features Were Revealed by windyjosezy: 6:47pm On Apr 27, 2016
yh
Nwokoji1:

People already saying good things about it, Actually The Few Who bought it already.
Re: At The Launch Of Tecno Boom J8; It's Best Features Were Revealed by windyjosezy: 6:53pm On Apr 27, 2016
yeah
TeeFeh:
Their hiOS is a step forward for TECNO...nice one beebe
Re: At The Launch Of Tecno Boom J8; It's Best Features Were Revealed by windyjosezy: 6:53pm On Apr 27, 2016
Tecno are not sleeping
MizMyColi:

From my last check, this is the first of its kind; a smartphone coming with a headset. It's made of squidgy rubber rather than synthetic leather or fabric, intended to ensure the Boom Headphone stays on your head, making them more suitable for jogging - most over-ears headphones simply aren't.

This is a product of thoughtful research and innovation.
I guess I missed it up there, but is the headset bluetooth activate-able also?
Re: At The Launch Of Tecno Boom J8; It's Best Features Were Revealed by windyjosezy: 6:54pm On Apr 27, 2016
it should
Frontier2:
I hope this device live up to the hype. It's a great deal with the Boom headphone and the award winning WAVE audio equalizer
Re: At The Launch Of Tecno Boom J8; It's Best Features Were Revealed by windyjosezy: 7:06pm On Apr 27, 2016
yeah
Yorubago:

The head set is comes with the phone... Its not free. It only replaces the normal earpiece the phone should have... The power bank however is a means of promotion of a store that sells the phone. That is, buy the phone at their store and get the power bank free...
Re: At The Launch Of Tecno Boom J8; It's Best Features Were Revealed by windyjosezy: 7:06pm On Apr 27, 2016
Lmao
Yorubago:

There are haters as well...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Verdict Finally.iphones Is A Step Backwards.i Am Done With This Nonsense / Unlocking Trial Version Of Repligo Reader 2.1.0.1 / 2 Months Unlimited Plan On Airtel For 1500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.