Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,571 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

Abuja Babe Drags Man To Court For Refusing To Pay After Sex - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abuja Babe Drags Man To Court For Refusing To Pay After Sex (66919 Views)

Abuja Big Babe Stabbed In The Private Part By Boyfriend For Refusing To Give N1M / Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" / Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja Babe Drags Man To Court For Refusing To Pay After Sex by metroparrot: 9:53am On Apr 09, 2016

One Umar Lawal, 37, has appeared before a Kado Grade 1 Area Court in the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja for allegedly refusing to pay a lady, Augustus Janet after having sex with her.
The Prosecutor, Salisu Khaleel, told the court on Thursday that one Augustus Janet of Mpape Village in Abuja reported the matter at the Maitama Police Station on March 21.

Khaleel said that the accused of 12, Negbo Crescent, Wuse 2, Abuja, picked Janet and promised to pay her N10, 000 to have sex with her.

“When Janet demanded for her fee after the sex romp, Lawal beat her up.

“He stabbed her with a bottle on the face and still refused to pay the complainant the agreed sum after having sex with her.”

The prosecutor added that the offense contravened Section 247 of the Penal Code, stating that the accused is facing a count charge of causing grievous hurt.

The accused, however, pleaded not guilty to the charge.

The Judge, Malam Abubakar Sadiq, granted the accused bail in the sum of N20, 000 and a surety in like sum, ruling that the surety must reside within the court’s jurisdiction.

Sadiq adjourned the case till May 19 for mention.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/04/07/lady-drags-man-to-court-over-refusal-to-pay-after-sex-alleged-assault/
Re: Abuja Babe Drags Man To Court For Refusing To Pay After Sex by bigerboy200: 10:00am On Apr 09, 2016
eleyi gidi gan ohhh...so with d present difficult economic situation of d country , pesin wan pay 10k just to shook his rod inside the "borehole" of a prostitute?? The man must hav come back to his normal senses after d whole show..Konji na basta**d I swear..

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abuja Babe Drags Man To Court For Refusing To Pay After Sex by divinehand2003(m): 10:10am On Apr 09, 2016
To court?

Prostitute in court?

You must show us the agreement paper or receipt as evidence oooo.

Nonsense.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abuja Babe Drags Man To Court For Refusing To Pay After Sex by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 09, 2016
Is prostitution legalized in Nigeria,so why is the court/police giving her a hearing¿...Although she can file for assault she received from him.

20 Likes

Re: Abuja Babe Drags Man To Court For Refusing To Pay After Sex by Integrityfarms(m): 1:26pm On Apr 09, 2016
Wetin we no go here! Upon this fuel scarcity na him an aboki wan do oshofree!
Re: Abuja Babe Drags Man To Court For Refusing To Pay After Sex by comradee1248: 1:26pm On Apr 09, 2016

10 Likes

Re: Abuja Babe Drags Man To Court For Refusing To Pay After Sex by Joel3(m): 1:26pm On Apr 09, 2016
how do people sleep with ashawo without upfront payment. I thought it's money for hand before any show. except of course old patronizing customers.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Babe Drags Man To Court For Refusing To Pay After Sex by HazzanTazzan(m): 1:26pm On Apr 09, 2016
Kikiki

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abuja Babe Drags Man To Court For Refusing To Pay After Sex by just2okworld(f): 1:27pm On Apr 09, 2016
eya
maga o sanwo mogrin
Re: Abuja Babe Drags Man To Court For Refusing To Pay After Sex by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 09, 2016
I was here
Re: Abuja Babe Drags Man To Court For Refusing To Pay After Sex by gerrardomendes(m): 1:27pm On Apr 09, 2016
I dey come. fuel line don shift...mek I cover up space

8 Likes

Re: Abuja Babe Drags Man To Court For Refusing To Pay After Sex by surrogatesng: 1:28pm On Apr 09, 2016
weird indeed
Re: Abuja Babe Drags Man To Court For Refusing To Pay After Sex by Jediel1(m): 1:28pm On Apr 09, 2016
Konji na bastard so upon this heat, no light, no fuel people go still go meet olosho angry

9 Likes

Re: Abuja Babe Drags Man To Court For Refusing To Pay After Sex by Tombilly(m): 1:28pm On Apr 09, 2016
konji causing d downfall of many men since 1101AD .... Chop and pay pls.... If I were d judge 100k wud ve been his bail. next tym he will tink twice b4 meeting n olosho
Re: Abuja Babe Drags Man To Court For Refusing To Pay After Sex by bright007(f): 1:29pm On Apr 09, 2016
k
Re: Abuja Babe Drags Man To Court For Refusing To Pay After Sex by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 09, 2016
grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Babe Drags Man To Court For Refusing To Pay After Sex by Tmaritas76(m): 1:29pm On Apr 09, 2016
My submission,the accused should be discharged and acquitted, we all know why he acted that way.country hard.he is just venting his anger
Re: Abuja Babe Drags Man To Court For Refusing To Pay After Sex by AfroKnight: 1:30pm On Apr 09, 2016
But prostitution is illegal na.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Babe Drags Man To Court For Refusing To Pay After Sex by DonEffiong(m): 1:30pm On Apr 09, 2016
emmm business gone wrong but the man no try o, mehn can say anything 4 Konji but when done emmm OYO anyway let them settle it non-amicably and the man shud go to jail

meanwhile in order news join me as i enjoy my kenyan burger

amabout to change my complexion

5 Likes

Re: Abuja Babe Drags Man To Court For Refusing To Pay After Sex by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 09, 2016
Ife aburo obele

1 Like

Re: Abuja Babe Drags Man To Court For Refusing To Pay After Sex by BE811APP: 1:32pm On Apr 09, 2016
Shame no dey dis world again oo

1 Like

Re: Abuja Babe Drags Man To Court For Refusing To Pay After Sex by orbis(m): 1:32pm On Apr 09, 2016
No wonder the ones here always demand money before I enter the valley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abuja Babe Drags Man To Court For Refusing To Pay After Sex by 9jatatafo(m): 1:33pm On Apr 09, 2016
Show us the sex agreement and receipt she issued after delivery her goods to her buyer

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Babe Drags Man To Court For Refusing To Pay After Sex by Smellymouth: 1:34pm On Apr 09, 2016
angry
Re: Abuja Babe Drags Man To Court For Refusing To Pay After Sex by jaybel(m): 1:35pm On Apr 09, 2016
grin
Re: Abuja Babe Drags Man To Court For Refusing To Pay After Sex by steppin: 1:35pm On Apr 09, 2016
Instead of paying 10k for "services rendered", he now paid 20k for bail and stands a chance of spending the next few years in jail.
Some men are silly.

11 Likes

Re: Abuja Babe Drags Man To Court For Refusing To Pay After Sex by porrigeyam(m): 1:36pm On Apr 09, 2016
Maybe the pu$$¥ wasn't wet enough so he didn't enjoy it as expected.

Ashawo 4 court grin, Shame as gone extinct

7 Likes

Re: Abuja Babe Drags Man To Court For Refusing To Pay After Sex by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 09, 2016
brb
Re: Abuja Babe Drags Man To Court For Refusing To Pay After Sex by MadCow1: 1:36pm On Apr 09, 2016
Good for her..

I am glad she is fighting back..

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Babe Drags Man To Court For Refusing To Pay After Sex by hardbody: 1:36pm On Apr 09, 2016
divinehand2003:
To court?

Prostitute in court?

You must show us the agreement paper or receipt as evidence oooo.

Nonsense.

She is a citizen of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and her rights as a citizen are recognized and protected. The State is the one suing on her behalf because the state is under obligation to protect her rights and you have no rights whatsoever to assault a fellow Nigerian purely because she is a prostitute.

Agreement paper or receipt as evidence according to you can only apply if the ashe was suing to recover money purely on contractual basis. Such a case will not be sustained on grounds of public policy.

Am i even sure you understand what i am typing

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Babe Drags Man To Court For Refusing To Pay After Sex by Edubrazilnwa(m): 1:42pm On Apr 09, 2016
Nawa oo 10k jst to the push in nd out,God may I nt be this stupid.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics / EndSARS: Protesters Break Benin Prison Wall, Free Inmates / Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.