Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,943 members, 7,806,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Efcc Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (150) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Efcc Recruitment (957746 Views)

EFCC Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form & Requirements– Www.efccnigeria.org / EFCC RECRUITMENT: Candidates Who Passed Interview Will Be Investigated / 2016 EFCC Recruitment ( Graduates And Non-graduates) How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (295) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efcc Recruitment by meandmygod(m): 8:48am On Nov 27, 2017
Guys how did the test and screening go. I was invited but on a very short notice so I couldn't make. Pls wat did I miss?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by mankayzee09: 1:54pm On Nov 27, 2017
I do find it funny sometimes the way we hold information to ourselves alone, they've written the test, you will not hear anything from them again.

Continue....
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Adazeal: 6:12pm On Nov 27, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
meandmygod:
Guys how did the test and screening go. I was invited but on a very short notice so I couldn't make. Pls wat did I miss?

Same thing here. Was sent an invite few minutes to the very day of the screening. Sad!
Re: Efcc Recruitment by deewhydoski(m): 9:16am On Nov 28, 2017
Adexlexy:
Hmm
Bro, pls I send u a PM....I want to ask one or two questions from u about Efcc...I look forward for ur reply
Re: Efcc Recruitment by newthing81: 12:38pm On Nov 28, 2017
Adexlexy:
Hmm
please do you know when the DI will be passing out in NDA
Re: Efcc Recruitment by tallie(f): 7:45pm On Nov 28, 2017
newthing81:

December
Re: Efcc Recruitment by newthing81: 8:16pm On Nov 28, 2017
tallie:

December
thanks, December makes it one year in NDA for the DI. will they be passing out with DS?

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by veraiyke(m): 9:08pm On Nov 28, 2017
I never knew about this thread until I stumbled on it just few minutes ago. I was invited for the screening. I went to enugu for the exercise. First, we stood in the sun for hours and then later we stood on lines according to our states and matched in. Inside we received biodata form which we filled and it aws stapled to our credentials. Next we entered another queue for height verification. Those who passed this stage like me had their height column ticked. And then we proceeded to another queue by states where our credential photocopies were verified with our originals. Those whose credentials were complete were okayed. That marked the end of Friday. That night text were sent to successful ones like me for test the next day. Saturday, the next day we wrote the text comprising of maths, english, current affair and even economics. That's it. We are now waiting for what's next

3 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by veraiyke(m): 9:10pm On Nov 28, 2017
meandmygod:
can't really say what you missed
Re: Efcc Recruitment by veraiyke(m): 9:15pm On Nov 28, 2017
ifox:
See the crowd big at Enugu zonal office now. I'm just having a dejavu of last year screening.
its well. I can relate

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by veraiyke(m): 9:28pm On Nov 28, 2017
Meanwhile who has a hint on when the next phase is going to begin? I need prepare and plan ahead and not be taken unawares like this last week own
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Preciousify(f): 11:10pm On Nov 28, 2017
veraiyke:
I never knew about this thread until I stumbled on it just few minutes ago. I was invited for the screening. I went to enugu for the exercise. First, we stood in the sun for hours and then later we stood on lines according to our states and matched in. Inside we received biodata form which we filled and it aws stapled to our credentials. Next we entered another queue for height verification. Those who passed this stage like me had their height column ticked. And then we proceeded to another queue by states where our credential photocopies were verified with our originals. Those whose credentials were complete were okayed. That marked the end of Friday. That night text were sent to successful ones like me for test the next day. Saturday, the next day we wrote the text comprising of maths, english, current affair and even economics. That's it. We are now waiting for what's next
Same procedure with ours last year.
Get ready for medicals at air force base, Kaduna.
Best of lucks!

3 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by veraiyke(m): 6:54am On Nov 29, 2017
Preciousify:

Same procedure with ours last year.
Get ready for medicals at air force base, Kaduna.
Best of lucks!
Thanks. How long did it take for the list for medic to come out please?

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Danihell1(m): 9:53am On Nov 29, 2017
Any info about the exam we wrote last week Saturday?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Adexlexy: 3:45pm On Nov 29, 2017
newthing81:

dis december
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Preciousify(f): 4:35pm On Nov 29, 2017
veraiyke:
Thanks. How long did it take for the list for medic to come out please?
2-3 months.
One month after the medicals, we were called for interview.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by munezo(m): 7:00pm On Nov 29, 2017
Preciousify:

2-3 months.

Are you in camp?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 29, 2017
newthing81:

thanks, December makes it one year in NDA for the DI. will they be passing out with DS?
DI have passed out already. There training is for 6months while DS is for nine months. Btw it's in Mando Airforce base
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 29, 2017
veraiyke:

Same thing in gombe though the procedures differ
Re: Efcc Recruitment by newthing81: 8:32pm On Nov 29, 2017
Wizgrandpa:
DI have passed out already. There training is for 6months while DS is for nine months. Btw it's in Mando Airforce base
DIs are still in camp,NDA kawo kaduna with the DS. it's only the DAs that passed out from mando airforce base,I think in January
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Preciousify(f): 8:55am On Nov 30, 2017
munezo:

Are you in camp?
Nooooo.
We were 15 that went for the interview from my state. 5 guys were called to camp. The rest of us accepted our fate.I continued with my studies and I'm currently serving.
They went to camp last year DEC. Then, sept this year, they were given 2 weeks break to go and prepare for exams. They have written the exams and their POP is 16th DEC.
That's for DI.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by veraiyke(m): 12:31pm On Nov 30, 2017
Preciousify:

2-3 months.
hmm nawa o. E long jare. Thanks
Re: Efcc Recruitment by veraiyke(m): 12:34pm On Nov 30, 2017
Preciousify:

Nooooo.
We were 15 that went for the interview from my state. 5 guys were called to camp. The rest of us accepted our fate.I continued with my studies and I'm currently serving.
They went to camp last year DEC. Then, sept this year, they were given 2 weeks break to go and prepare for exams. They have written the exams and their POP is 16th DEC.
That's for DI. Kindly educate me on the difference between DI and DS that is being used here.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Preciousify(f): 2:09pm On Nov 30, 2017
[quote author=veraiyke post=62850524][/quote]
There are 3 cadres.
DA, Detective Assistant is for those with SSCE.
DI, Detective Inspector is for those with OND/NCE/RN/midwifery...
DS, Detective Superintendent is for those with HND/BSc/MSc...

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by veraiyke(m): 3:52pm On Nov 30, 2017
Preciousify:

There are 3 cadres.
DA, Detective Assistant is for those with SSCE.
DI, Detective Inspector is for those with OND/NCE/RN/midwifery...
DS, Detective Superintendent is for those with HND/BSc/MSc...
thank you so much

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by munezo(m): 10:47pm On Nov 30, 2017
Preciousify:

Nooooo.
That's for DI.

Ok. It is well. You will get a better offer too. My brother's last stage was medical in Kaduna

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Preciousify(f): 11:50pm On Nov 30, 2017
munezo:

Ok. It is well. You will get a better offer too. My brother's last stage was medical in Kaduna
Amen and Amen.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by casey80: 8:13am On Dec 01, 2017
Happy new month everyone..
Please who has any idea how long their recruitment process takes and the stages involved. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by murtala123: 2:57pm On Dec 01, 2017
How true is? There is a rumour circulating in media which states that there is Abuja list send to each zonal office that is a successful candidate and we that did the exams at long last we were at our own.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Asapcy(m): 4:48pm On Dec 01, 2017
K
Re: Efcc Recruitment by veraiyke(m): 5:19pm On Dec 01, 2017
murtala123:
How true is? There is a rumour circulating in media which states that there is Abuja list send to each zonal office that is a successful candidate and we that did the exams at long last we were at our own.
Take no offence but could you rewrite this with more clarity?

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (295) (Reply)

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application

Viewing this topic: Alfredd16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.