Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

Efcc Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Efcc Recruitment (957126 Views)

EFCC Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form & Requirements– Www.efccnigeria.org / EFCC RECRUITMENT: Candidates Who Passed Interview Will Be Investigated / 2016 EFCC Recruitment ( Graduates And Non-graduates) How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (295) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efcc Recruitment by sahjury(m): 9:48am On Jan 29, 2018
K nice1 bro.ours will be febuary march I guest for the d graduate cadre interview.
Kaymercury:
they are sending the messages state by state, those that have received messages will do their interview on Wednesday
Re: Efcc Recruitment by donmanuel1: 9:23am On Jan 30, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]
Anybody with latest update??

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Mekailo(m): 9:45am On Jan 30, 2018
sahjury:
K nice1 bro.ours will be febuary march I guest for the d graduate cadre interview.
u mean those who summited naw?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by sahjury(m): 5:31pm On Jan 30, 2018
As earlier stated here by one us dat the junior cadre will be starting their interview tomorrow.we wish demm success and for us that we are yet to be shortlisted we pray that we will be shortlisted.

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by yomi96(m): 7:26pm On Jan 30, 2018
sahjury:
As earlier stated here by one us dat the junior cadre will be starting their interview tomorrow.we wish demm success and for us that we are yet to be shortlisted we pray that we will be shortlisted.
yeah they are on the junior cadre for now. for the next two weeks. it's time to srt calling your sources o, the degree own to follow. from what I heard the pressure on degree is too much so if u no sabi any big person, this is the time to start calling them.
and also they have marked and sent or scores to abuja. God Na your hand I dey oo
Re: Efcc Recruitment by donmanuel1: 8:29pm On Jan 30, 2018
yomi96:
yeah they are on the junior cadre for now. for the next two weeks. it's time to srt calling your sources o, the degree own to follow. from what I heard the pressure on degree is too much so if u no sabi any big person, this is the time to start calling them.
and also they have marked and sent or scores to abuja. God Na your hand I dey oo
Yomi e be like say e don sure for you already.. lucky you.. Dat exam we write nobody is using that shit
Re: Efcc Recruitment by yomi96(m): 9:21pm On Jan 30, 2018
donmanuel1:

Yomi e be like say e don sure for you already.. lucky you.. Dat exam we write nobody is using that shit
my brother nothing sure o. Na only death sure for this life. we should stay positive and be prayerful man.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by sahjury(m): 3:20am On Jan 31, 2018
Hahaha.by his grace this one sure for us @yomi
Re: Efcc Recruitment by efe21: 10:15am On Jan 31, 2018
sahjury:
Hahaha.by his grace this one sure for us @yomi

Amennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Ajiswaggs(m): 5:58pm On Jan 31, 2018
yomi96:
so ...they have now shortlisted d successful candidates for ond and ssce that wrote exam last year?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 31, 2018
Ajiswaggs:
so ...they have now shortlisted d successful candidates for ond and ssce that wrote exam last year?

don't be shocked dear
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Ajiswaggs(m): 6:50pm On Jan 31, 2018
slimany:

don't be shocked dear
nawa ooo
Re: Efcc Recruitment by veraiyke(m): 6:31am On Feb 01, 2018
May FEB bring abundant joy to us all

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by sahjury(m): 8:12am On Feb 01, 2018
Amen..

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by yomi96(m): 9:41am On Feb 01, 2018
veraiyke:
May FEB bring abundant joy to us all
amen o. Bro u dey every thread o. from dss to efcc to immigration. hahaha the hustling is real. this Na our year though.

3 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by veraiyke(m): 10:16am On Feb 01, 2018
yomi96:
amen o. Bro u dey every thread o. from dss to efcc to immigration. hahaha the hustling is real. this Na our year though.
yea even army nigga.. And one go click this year by Gods's grace

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by harryjayz(m): 10:24am On Feb 01, 2018
Happy new month fellows , May this month bring us the much anticipated success

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by donmanuel1: 6:09pm On Feb 01, 2018
nobody has confirmed with evidence he or she will or has attended any interview.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by lanrywatt(m): 8:24pm On Feb 01, 2018
Pls any useful info about the salary structure ?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by veraiyke(m): 8:56pm On Feb 01, 2018
lanrywatt:
Pls any useful info about the salary structure ?
I'll be frank n straight. Worry about getting recruited and not salary that you will see and certify yourself
Re: Efcc Recruitment by lanrywatt(m): 10:01pm On Feb 01, 2018
veraiyke:
I'll be frank n straight. Worry about getting recruited and not salary that you will see and certify yourself
Mr Frank and straight, how is your response a useful Info.. It is not a must u comment especially when u don't have an answer to people's questions. Be guided..
Re: Efcc Recruitment by veraiyke(m): 2:41am On Feb 02, 2018
lanrywatt:

Mr Frank and straight, how is your response a useful Info.. It is not a must u comment especially when u don't have an answer to people's questions. Be guided..
Apology sir!
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Mekailo(m): 6:04am On Feb 02, 2018
veraiyke:
yea even army nigga.. And one go click this year by Gods's grace
i sight u,nice one.u go fall into one.

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by sahjury(m): 10:28am On Feb 04, 2018
Morning,the junior cadre are they done with their interview?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by donmanuel1: 1:53pm On Feb 05, 2018
Efcc should help with information. the wait is becoming tiring and frustrating. they should shortlist candidates so that those who didn't make it would move on
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Teekim: 2:31pm On Feb 05, 2018
donmanuel1:
Efcc should help with information. the wait is becoming tiring and frustrating. they should shortlist candidates so that those who didn't make it would move on
I tire o.
We have other plans, hence that should let know whatsup so we'd take our planB. I getting so confused here.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Hybridz: 6:29pm On Feb 05, 2018
FOLLOWING!
Re: Efcc Recruitment by sahjury(m): 6:31am On Feb 06, 2018
But the question here is that are the junior cadre done with their interview?bcs they hav to be done first before they will satrt our own.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by efe21: 5:31pm On Feb 06, 2018
sahjury:
But the question here is that are the junior cadre done with their interview?bcs they hav to be done first before they will satrt our own.

The answer is NO.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by donmanuel1: 2:50am On Feb 07, 2018
efe21:

The answer is NO.
what's the latest
Re: Efcc Recruitment by efe21: 10:38pm On Feb 07, 2018
donmanuel1:

what's the latest

Just keep hope alive as we heard before February ends. Anything is possible, so be hopeful.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by DEEKAH7(m): 9:15am On Feb 08, 2018
efe21:

Just keep hope alive as we heard before February ends. Anything is possible, so be hopeful.

Yes... I heard in 2weeks time.. Dey wil b done wit SSCE/OND interview 2moro...

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (295) (Reply)

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.