Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Efcc Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (230) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Efcc Recruitment (957765 Views)

EFCC Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form & Requirements– Www.efccnigeria.org / EFCC RECRUITMENT: Candidates Who Passed Interview Will Be Investigated / 2016 EFCC Recruitment ( Graduates And Non-graduates) How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (295) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efcc Recruitment by error4040: 10:10pm On Jun 27, 2022
LINSAR:

I once saw EFCC passing out together with soldiers.Military still get rep more.

Though it all boils down to what you aim to achieve out of it.

Yea sure, but reverse is the case now!

Back then for NDA soldiers envy EFCC cadets because they seem to be special/organized.

In general they Envy EFCC fat salary.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Albasheer6044: 10:29pm On Jun 27, 2022
Did any one received a message today, to go for Screening, or its for Administrative staff?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by LINSAR: 10:31pm On Jun 27, 2022
error4040:

Yea sure, but reverse is the case now!

Back then for NDA soldiers envy EFCC cadets because they seem to be special/organized.

In general they Envy EFCC fat salary.

Personally,money(salary) isn't my main drive.

All well and good!
Re: Efcc Recruitment by error4040: 11:03pm On Jun 27, 2022
LINSAR:

Personally,money(salary) isn't my main drive.

All well and good!

You be big man na.

Make I drop AZA biko, so I go fit use am see road tomorrow as Tuesday. cool grin

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by error4040: 11:07pm On Jun 27, 2022
MrSuama:

If he couldn't scale through the EFCC, then am damn sure he won't scale the military based on experience though not bad blood.
The military take hight issues serious.

If na height sef e for better.
Them go examine Una Nyash join am undecided
Like seriously I go just de me and my fellow Comrade stand one MAN go come de Examine my Family (Gbola) come even say make I squat use torch shine my Nyash say him de look for PILE!

Abeg I no fit jare undecided
Re: Efcc Recruitment by error4040: 11:10pm On Jun 27, 2022
shagari011:
Operational

Any idea when administrative go Begin ?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by MrSuama(m): 11:56pm On Jun 27, 2022
error4040:

Like seriously I go just de me and my fellow Comrade stand one MAN go come de Examine my Family (Gbola) come even say make I squat use torch shine my Nyash say him de look for PILE!

I was examined by a female doctor at the NDA board selection interview in 2012.
The tension of scaling through would not allow you think twice sef. Facing her naked, she asked how many balls I gat, I boldly told her two while holding them out.
She asked me to cough, after which she said I should turn to back her, she then said I should bend to touch my toes, after which she ordered me to part my buttocks so she can peruse the area.
Hmmmmm, no be today we don deh hustle Sha.

3 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by sleuthhound: 12:43am On Jun 28, 2022
error4040:

efcc did dis too na..medicals Back den @ airforce base kd
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Gensanusi(m): 5:02am On Jun 28, 2022
sleuthhound:

That's 2016
Re: Efcc Recruitment by LINSAR: 9:24am On Jun 28, 2022
error4040:

You be big man na.

Make I drop AZA biko, so I go fit use am see road tomorrow as Tuesday. cool grin

Even me sef never see road as Tuesday.Na Monday I still dey see like this grin
Re: Efcc Recruitment by error4040: 11:46am On Jun 28, 2022
sleuthhound:

That was under NDA (which this current one won't be going there)

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by error4040: 11:48am On Jun 28, 2022
MrSuama:

The tension of scaling through would not allow you think twice sef. Facing her naked, she asked how many balls I gat, I boldly told her two while holding them out.
She asked me to cough, after which she said I should turn to back her, she then said I should bend to touch my toes, after which she ordered me to part my buttocks so she can peruse the area.

You see the above, that's what I can't do bros

I just can't, people federal government pay millions monthly never went through this.

3 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Albasheer6044: 2:14pm On Jun 28, 2022
Error any information about Administrative Staff recruiting? When are they Starting or they are going to join with Operatives recruitment?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Ihechi96(m): 2:19pm On Jun 28, 2022
FOUR REASONS YOU SHOULD REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS WITH CAC THIS MONTH

1. Your CAC certificate grants you easy access to loans and grants, from government, banks and angel investors.

2. With your CAC certificate, you can have access to a corporate account, which will help you manage your business finances well.

3. If you register your company with CAC , you will have the protection of a limited liability.

4. With your CAC certificate you can easily gain the trust of foreign clients and investors.

Take the bold step of registering your business today, because it is the first step to making it big.

Remember am only a DM away. And am expecting your swift response.

Call | Text | 07063464038

| WhatsApp:
/94oq3w

& It'll serve you accurately and efficiently.

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Ibrahim94(m): 2:36pm On Jun 28, 2022
Ihechi96:
FOUR REASONS YOU SHOULD REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS WITH CAC THIS MONTH

1. Your CAC certificate grants you easy access to loans and grants, from government, banks and angel investors.

2. With your CAC certificate, you can have access to a corporate account, which will help you manage your business finances well.

3. If you register your company with CAC , you will have the protection of a limited liability.

4. With your CAC certificate you can easily gain the trust of foreign clients and investors.

Take the bold step of registering your business today, because it is the first step to making it big.

Remember am only a DM away. And am expecting your swift response.

Call | Text | 07063464038

| WhatsApp:
/94oq3w

& It'll serve you accurately and efficiently.

Why are you derailing the trend now.

You can create a trend for your advert purpose.

Thank.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Ziz123(m): 2:54pm On Jun 28, 2022
Amajee was d latest on grounddd
Re: Efcc Recruitment by sleuthhound: 4:22pm On Jun 28, 2022
error4040:

I just can't, people federal government pay millions monthly never went through this.
lol, comot dere! we gas see dat gbola u dey hide like say na "xtra ordinary large" cos why d fear? If dem redo meds now u wan swear say uno go strip collect d work? Hehehe
Re: Efcc Recruitment by error4040: 5:40pm On Jun 28, 2022
sleuthhound:
lol, comot dere! we gas see dat gbola u dey hide like say na "xtra ordinary large" cos why d fear? If dem redo meds now u wan swear say uno go strip collect d work? Hehehe

God bless the new Chairman!

Him no support that method grin

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Amajee: 5:53pm On Jun 28, 2022
How far error4040 ? Are you called for this week
interview? My bro was called yesterday
error4040:

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 28, 2022
error4040:

Honestly, i too for no gree open am, haba.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Gensanusi(m): 6:13pm On Jun 28, 2022
Amajee:

Review or what
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Zikiblazer: 8:08pm On Jun 28, 2022
MrSuama:

Passed through this at NAF final Screening in NAF 402 Hospital Kaduna back in 2017......They later screened me out with Hernia during the Naked Physical Screening. I've never heard or seen where they detect Hernia by just looking at a Naked person..... I'm still pissed off till date that I had to go through all that and still get screened out....

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by MrSuama(m): 9:25pm On Jun 28, 2022
Zikiblazer:

Passed through this at NAF final Screening in NAF 402 Hospital Kaduna back in 2017......They later screened me out with Hernia during the Naked Physical Screening. I've never heard or seen where they detect Hernia by just looking at a Naked person..... I'm still pissed off till date that I had to go through all that and still get screened out....

Abeg tell them.
I was also at Falgore last year for the first DSSC Course 26 selection board that was somewhat cancelled/inconclusive. The procedure was same.
I also attended EFCC screening at Gombe State University in 2016, scaled the physical and results verification and was told, they would get in touch with me. I left Gombe on Friday, only to be told, an exam was held on Saturday night.

I attended another screening in same venue in 2017, this time around I stayed back. After the physical and results verification on Friday, list of qualified candidates was pasted at the University gate, which I scaled through. We were kept waiting till afternoon before we started the exams. I did try my best in the exams though but never made the interview list like many of you did this year. Back then, the competition was damn tough.
Things seem to be getting better though.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by MrSuama(m): 9:26pm On Jun 28, 2022
error4040:

Baba you no like Army na, if you do, wallahi you would dance naked sef.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Gensanusi(m): 10:08pm On Jun 28, 2022
MrSuama:

Abeg tell them.
I was also at Falgore last year for the first DSSC Course 26 selection board that was somewhat cancelled/inconclusive. The procedure was same.
I also attended EFCC screening at Gombe State University in 2016, scaled the physical and results verification and was told, they would get in touch with me. I left Gombe on Friday, only to be told, an exam was held on Saturday night.

I attended another screening in same venue in 2017, this time around I stayed back. After the physical and results verification on Friday, list of qualified candidates was pasted at the University gate, which I scaled through. We were kept waiting till afternoon before we started the exams. I did try my best in the exams though but never made the interview list like many of you did this year. Back then, the competition was damn tough.
Things seem to be getting better though.

I was at falgore last year too, 5 girls go naked Infront of one doctor, they will turn around, bend down naked. If you can't do it pack ur Kaya they go

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by sleuthhound: 9:19am On Jun 29, 2022
Zikiblazer:

bro.... U can imagine risk we all take(money&road trips) & seeing 1 yeye pesin jst screening one out anyhw! To serve pesin own country don turn wahala
Re: Efcc Recruitment by MrSuama(m): 10:37am On Jun 29, 2022
Gensanusi:

I was at falgore last year too, 5 girls go naked Infront of one doctor, they will turn around, bend down naked. If you can't do it pack ur Kaya they go

Tell Dem abeg.
Know the standard.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Zikiblazer: 3:02pm On Jun 29, 2022
sleuthhound:
bro.... U can imagine risk we all take(money&road trips) & seeing 1 yeye pesin jst screening one out anyhw! To serve pesin own country don turn wahala

Swears bro, there was serious Banditry along that Road linking Minna and Kaduna... I had to stop at Minna at my friend's place who also qualified for the final Screening because I didn't know anywhere... That was my first time reaching the Northern side....
God will rewards us soon for all dis wahala

3 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by error4040: 3:53pm On Jun 29, 2022
MrSuama:

Baba you no like Army na, if you do, wallahi you would dance naked sef.

LoL
Re: Efcc Recruitment by error4040: 3:55pm On Jun 29, 2022
Gensanusi:

Review or what

Na wetin me sef wan know because, I have not received any SMS
Re: Efcc Recruitment by error4040: 3:55pm On Jun 29, 2022
Amajee:

No sir.

You ?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Mukzahra: 3:59pm On Jun 29, 2022
Pls is any form of screening still goin on?

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (295) (Reply)

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.