Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,880 members, 7,806,528 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

Efcc Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Efcc Recruitment (957721 Views)

EFCC Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form & Requirements– Www.efccnigeria.org / EFCC RECRUITMENT: Candidates Who Passed Interview Will Be Investigated / 2016 EFCC Recruitment ( Graduates And Non-graduates) How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (295) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efcc Recruitment by ofeshe(m): 7:08am On Apr 16, 2016
slimz10:

it can't be tracked online (89.98% sure).
do give us feedback if you were able to track it....speaking from experience.

Be rest assured that your mail will be delivered and is secured unlike ordinary mail...that is why it is called registered mail.
peace.
Sure it can be tracked online, use d slip they gave and make use of the tracking id on it
Re: Efcc Recruitment by ofeshe(m): 7:16am On Apr 16, 2016
Re: Efcc Recruitment by sayyid(m): 7:38am On Apr 16, 2016
khattab008:

Don't know the exact amount, but it shouldn't be more than #1,000.
thanks

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Khez: 7:52am On Apr 16, 2016
emeka51:
Yes I'm just coming back from NIPOST office at Ahmadu bello way in Jos. I only paid for Stamp #100. Thank God I've sent it and didn't have to go to DHL.

Bro shey na photocopy of everything abi?

We suppose submit?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Spaco001(m): 8:11am On Apr 16, 2016
Guys what's up with this 'only original results n not statements of result of a thing. What are going to do because I only have my statement of result for bsc
Re: Efcc Recruitment by sanmibukunmi: 8:54am On Apr 16, 2016
kolomax:
congrats, you just waste your money this people know what they are doing the stamp is only #100 if you are outside Abuja worst they will collect is #500 so I don't know why you guys are paying more than that
well the man just gave me an honest opinion. it's not as if the money went to his pocket.....in 2014, I sent some documents to Abuja and I don't think it got there....so I decided to just use another option this time around.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Adortem: 9:07am On Apr 16, 2016
I don't know why people are spending so much to post an application that is not even sure you would be recruited,I spend just #100 to post mine,since its closing May,no matter the delay,I still have a month,and let me add that Nipost is now better and efficient,just that there is no way you can track your application...#Stop wasting your cash
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 16, 2016
ofeshe:

Sure it can be tracked online, use d slip they gave and make use of the tracking id on it
OK... Will check it out though the last time I tried it, it did not show when the mail was delivered to its destination but only its post office details where it was registered.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by damzy88: 10:13am On Apr 16, 2016
Hello, what is the cheapest price one can send in Lagos. Thanks
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Philipsdael(m): 11:41am On Apr 16, 2016
Bashainho:

Try using statement of result nau
Bro,
How can we assist each other for good.
pls ping me on my whatsapp number
( zero, seven , zero, three 231 zero nine, double-four.)
or you can give me your digit lemme call you.
thanks bro
Re: Efcc Recruitment by emeka51: 11:52am On Apr 16, 2016
Adortem:
I don't know why people are spending so much to post an application that is not even sure you would be recruited,I spend just #100 to post mine,since its closing May,no matter the delay,I still have a month,and let me add that Nipost is now better and efficient,just that there is no way you can track your application...#Stop wasting your cash
My brother tell them even if na by trekking why the mail no go reach abj from jos before 20th May? Those NIPOST guys use una head to make money na naija we dey. Even if it's me I'll tell u that I'll send it tomorrow if u pay extra abi you go follow me go Abuja ?

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by emeka51: 11:58am On Apr 16, 2016
For those talking about tracking LOL. What. gadget are u using to track it that can't be manipulated?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by emeka51: 12:16pm On Apr 16, 2016
samjadinero:
I dropped mine at NIPOST, Ilesa 4hrs ago. I paid N150 just for stamp. The official told me about the speed delivery service for N2500, I told her I can't afford it so the normal posting service.
I know before this month ends, it will be delivered.
My brother you're on point.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 16, 2016
Khez:

Bro shey na photocopy of everything abi?
We suppose submit?
no Na original of your credentials you suppose submit

5 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Adortem: 12:39am On Apr 17, 2016
God bless Nigeria
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 17, 2016
am confused. wanna send the application from oau. dhl said 3500 while nipost is 2500. shud it be that expensive
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 17, 2016
kayvinci:
am confused. wanna send the application from oau. dhl said 3500 while nipost is 2500. shud it be that expensive
I sent mine at nipost Lagos island for just #100
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 17, 2016
damzy88:
Hello, what is the cheapest price one can send in Lagos. Thanks
100 naira
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 17, 2016
avicenna1:
I sent mine at nipost Lagos island for just #100

wot if it is not delivered
Re: Efcc Recruitment by damzy88: 3:36pm On Apr 17, 2016
avicenna1:

100 naira
Where in Lagos Island please. I want to try and tomorrow. embarassed
avicenna1:

100 naira
Where in Lagos Island please. I want to try and tomorrow.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Dela007(m): 5:01pm On Apr 17, 2016
Hello guys, I am a resident of FCT if you want to have your application sent to EFCC successfully in Abuja with snap shot confirmation call 070 3259 2922. Thanks
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 17, 2016
Pls I want to confirm the authenticity of dis information dat y sending the documents we shld attach our written application wit it.....pls huaz is it true?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Bashainho: 5:18pm On Apr 17, 2016
accurateloye:
Pls I want to confirm the authenticity of dis information dat y sending the documents we shld attach our written application wit it.....pls huaz is it true?

Whether typed or handwritten, an applicatn letter is an applicatn letter. Afterall, d pattern of writing is nt part of there requirement.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 17, 2016
Bashainho:

Whether typed or handwritten, an applicatn letter is an applicatn letter. Afterall, d pattern of writing is nt part of there requirement.
yes u re absolutely right buh I got d info frm insider.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Bashainho: 5:57pm On Apr 17, 2016
Dela007:
Hello guys, I am a resident of FCT if you want to have your application sent to EFCC successfully in Abuja with snap shot confirmation call 070 3259 2922. Thanks

Bros, calm down....! An insider made me undstnd dat there is a delibrate move to make every application go thru NIPOST. He told me of d recruitment abt two days b4 d news hit NL. My advice is even when u av smbody dat wana help u, give d peci a copy/set of ur credentials and send another copy/set via their P.M.B... I wil gain nothing by hoarding infor. Live and let's live... PEACE!!!

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by olutunde12(m): 8:01pm On Apr 17, 2016
KingJhean:

Bros your head dey dere, thanx

If you have a real age and an official age, think twice before you apply. Them go go your primary school etc!!!
Re: Efcc Recruitment by damzy88: 8:27pm On Apr 17, 2016
Bashainho:

Bros, calm down....! An insider made me undstnd dat there is a delibrate move to make every application go thru NIPOST. He told me of d recruitment abt two days b4 d news hit NL. My advice is even when u av smbody dat wana help u, give d peci a copy/set of ur credentials and send another copy/set via their P.M.B... I wil gain nothing by hoarding infor. Live and let's live... PE.ACE!!!
Please what is their salary like. grin
Bashainho:

Bros, calm down....! An insider made me undstnd dat there is a delibrate move to make every application go thru NIPOST. He told me of d recruitment abt two days b4 d news hit NL. My advice is even when u av smbody dat wana help u, give d peci a copy/set of ur credentials and send another copy/set via their P.M.B... I wil gain nothing by hoarding infor. Live and let's live... PE.ACE!!!
Please what is their salary like.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Bashainho: 11:10pm On Apr 17, 2016
damzy88:
Please what is their salary like. grin Please what is their salary like.

No need to feed u with unconfirmed infor. I've really not asked or heard 4rm a reliable source. But i was told THEY PAY WELL. Anyone with credible infor shuld pls step in. PEACE!!!
Re: Efcc Recruitment by chimax1(m): 11:28am On Apr 18, 2016
Hello all, I want to apply but i don't have original degree result yet..shud I go ahead or forfeit
Re: Efcc Recruitment by abtywo(m): 1:55pm On Apr 18, 2016
This age limit is an issue for me... Am 29yrs can I still make a trial?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (295) (Reply)

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.