Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

Efcc Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Efcc Recruitment (957989 Views)

EFCC Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form & Requirements– Www.efccnigeria.org / EFCC RECRUITMENT: Candidates Who Passed Interview Will Be Investigated / 2016 EFCC Recruitment ( Graduates And Non-graduates) How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (295) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efcc Recruitment by mrphilipsade(m): 12:56pm On Apr 25, 2016
Pls house what's ur advice to someone who wants to apply for the ND cadre of the EFCC recruitment but has a degree and would be 26 years by 21/5/2016
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Seconsol92(m): 5:34pm On Apr 25, 2016
who know the different stages of EFCC recruitment processes?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Seconsol92(m): 5:42pm On Apr 25, 2016
bobbinwaly:

You are not meant to submit your original certificates o... the instruction means submit photocopy of your original result and not photocopy of the statement of result. Shikena
i believe the will consider statement of result because some schools takes 2 or more years to issue certificate.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Firmjudge(m): 10:27pm On Apr 25, 2016
my Mama lost my birth certificate nd some of her valuables to that early Kaduna riot I just pray they entertain Court Affidavit thats what I have been using
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 5:37am On Apr 26, 2016
Seconsol92:
who know the different stages of EFCC recruitment processes?

the process is not easy at all, it requires a lot of validation. just make sure the documents you submitted is genuine and you dont take illegal drugs etc.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 6:54am On Apr 26, 2016
Firmjudge:
my Mama lost my birth certificate nd some of her valuables to that early Kaduna riot I just pray they entertain Court Affidavit thats what I have been using

With your affidavit sir, why don't you obtain a (new birth certificate from National population commission ) "reissue" - don't know if such word exist.

I think most government bodies and agencies require birth certificate from NPC.
My opinion which could be wrong.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Kassidy4luv(m): 6:56am On Apr 26, 2016
Will the application letter be typed or hand written?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Firmjudge(m): 7:53am On Apr 26, 2016
slimz10:

With your affidavit sir, why don't you obtain a (new birth certificate from National population commission ) "reissue" - don't know if such word exist.

I think most government bodies and agencies require birth certificate from NPC.
My opinion which could be wrong.

Brother thank you
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 26, 2016
Firmjudge:

Brother thank you
No problem
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Remeking: 9:41pm On Apr 26, 2016
mrphilipsade:
Pls house what's ur advice to someone who wants to apply for the ND cadre of the EFCC recruitment but has a degree and would be 26 years by 21/5/2016
No harm in trying, just apply and pray
Re: Efcc Recruitment by curllygee: 11:01pm On Apr 26, 2016
mrphilipsade:
why will u apply for ND cadre when u have a degree. just go for d degree where u have age advantage.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 27, 2016
Please house i will be 27 years by june 1st 2016 should i still apply for graduate cadre. I ve all the relevant certificate my problem is the age.thank u
Re: Efcc Recruitment by ify2016: 10:24am On Apr 27, 2016
bababububa:
Please house i will be 27 years by june 1st 2016 should i still apply for graduate cadre. I ve all the relevant certificate my problem is the age.thank u

Graduate Cadre
Job Type Full Time
Qualification BA/BSc/HND
Job Field Graduate Jobs / Internships
Requirements
Not more than 27years
Not more than 27 years.
Did they say 28 years? Haba!!!
B.Sc / HND holder.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by ofeshe(m): 12:37pm On Apr 27, 2016
ify2016:

Graduate Cadre Job Type Full Time Qualification BA/BSc/HND Job Field Graduate Jobs / Internships Requirements Not more than 27years Not more than 27 years. Did they say 28 years? Haba!!! B.Sc / HND holder.
Na quarrel?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by mrphilipsade(m): 12:38pm On Apr 27, 2016
I went to post office today and they told me about speed delivery asking me when I want it to get to its receiver for #2,410 and the other option for #100. I went for the other option of #100, i pray and hope it gets to them before 20th.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 27, 2016
mrphilipsade:
I went to post office today and they told me about speed delivery asking me when I want it to get to its receiver for #2,410 and the other option for #100. I went for the other option of #100, i pray and hope it gets to them before 20th.
the nigerian postal service is not what you think it is. ., 3-7days, your package will be delivered in Abuja..
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nafizzey(m): 5:42pm On Apr 27, 2016
ify2016:

Graduate Cadre
Job Type Full Time
Qualification BA/BSc/HND
Job Field Graduate Jobs / Internships
Requirements
Not more than 27years
Not more than 27 years.
Did they say 28 years? Haba!!!
B.Sc / HND holder.
can't One try for trying sake and see? I will be 28 years by 12th of June this year...pls what do you think?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by mrphilipsade(m): 8:25pm On Apr 27, 2016
Nafizzey:
can't One try for trying sake and see? I will be 28 years by 12th of June this year...pls what do you think?

Just try.... anything can happen
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 28, 2016
Pls am at ikeja general post office and they said they dont do speed post that i should buy stamp. People that did speed post how did they do it
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 28, 2016
bababububa:
Pls am at ikeja general post office and they said they dont do speed post that i should buy stamp. People that did speed post how did they do it
I did mine at Awka for N2410. It's better because they would drop it directly at d EFCC office unlike d ordinary one where they would drop it in d box. It's quite unreliable but cheaper.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Heineken(m): 10:35am On Apr 28, 2016
bababububa:
you're OK na... Sept this year am gon be 28 which means am still 27+.. I applied
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Heineken(m): 10:36am On Apr 28, 2016
Nafizzey:
I'll be Twenty eight by Sept.. I applied
Re: Efcc Recruitment by xtabel009(f): 11:05am On Apr 29, 2016
bababububa:
Pls how did u get to ikeja post office...Is it the same as nipost and whereis the address inkeja
Re: Efcc Recruitment by ashacot: 12:26pm On Apr 29, 2016
Please anyone, can I send my documents through FedEx?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 29, 2016
No harm in trying...sha coz before forwarding my application as advertised. A source from EFCC through my brother asked me not to waste my resources coz the positions have all been shared prior the advertisement.

So,that's how they roll here in abuja. Wish you all the best in your future applications.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by ify2016: 1:11pm On Apr 29, 2016
Nafizzey:

Your 28 years end by 31st December but as soon as it crosses to January 2017, you are 29.

Don't panic

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by tycoon3(m): 1:35pm On Apr 29, 2016
pls what and what are needed to be submitted? Is it just the C.V and application letter or with other credentials like Nysc certificate,bsc certificate,professional certificate,SSCE result,primary certificate,state of origin certificate and birth certificate? PLS SOMEONE TO HELP SO THAT I CAN SUBMIT THROUGH NIPOST OR SENDING TO A FRIEND IN ABUJA THROUGH MAIL
Re: Efcc Recruitment by ify2016: 1:48pm On Apr 29, 2016
tycoon3:
pls what and what are needed to be submitted? Is it just the C.V and application letter or with other credentials like Nysc certificate,bsc certificate,professional certificate,SSCE result,primary certificate,state of origin certificate and birth certificate? PLS SOMEONE TO HELP SO THAT I CAN SUBMIT THROUGH NIPOST OR SENDING TO A FRIEND IN ABUJA THROUGH MAIL

Must have their relevant educational certificates
and not statement of result.

You can send all your reasonable credentials

Don't include any CV.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by ify2016: 1:49pm On Apr 29, 2016
ofeshe:

Na quarrel?
Lol
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 29, 2016
Please help me , must the cover letter be typed or handwriting.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by ify2016: 2:01pm On Apr 29, 2016
profsod:
Please help me , must the cover letter be typed or handwriting.

If you have good handwriting, you may wish to apply but if reverse is the case, kindly type o.

I have good handwriting but mine was typed.

Best!
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 29, 2016
Thanks so much. But from previous comments, I think most people write their cover letter wit biro

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (295) (Reply)

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.