Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:47 AM

Update Of Facebook App On Blackberry - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Update Of Facebook App On Blackberry (775 Views)

Whatsapp Not Working On Blackberry, Nokia & Symbian Phones (PHOTO) / Whatsapp Will Be Discontinued On Blackberry And Nokia Operating System By 2016 / Why You Should Stop Using The Facebook App And Use The Mobile Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update Of Facebook App On Blackberry by yebokos(f): 10:39am On Apr 09, 2016
Morning good people.
For like two weeks now have been seeing an update of facebook app on my phone which have been ignoring. Finally I decided to update the app, opened my blackberry world click on the update then I discovered the update is just 7kb,instantly I know something is wrong.I restarted my phone and tried using the app but its just a link to facebook not an app per say,I was redirected to facebook site through phone browser. Same thing happened to a friend so am not d only one been affected. My plead goes to blackberry/facebook to please find solution to this problem and let us continue enjoying facebook app.If you've not updated yours please be caution so that we won't be in same situation.( Blackberry Os 7 down ward,don't know if Os 10 is also affected). Thanks.
Re: Update Of Facebook App On Blackberry by 4reala(m): 10:46am On Apr 09, 2016
Same here o my broda
Re: Update Of Facebook App On Blackberry by yebokos(f): 11:11am On Apr 09, 2016
At first I thought its only me,they should please do something about it real quick.
Re: Update Of Facebook App On Blackberry by possibilita(m): 12:35pm On Apr 09, 2016
Facebook app doesn't support blackberry phones anymore.it was announced last month and pls if u see an update pop up of whatsapp just ignore it coz it will do the sames as whatsapp too does not suPport BB fones anymore

1 Like

Re: Update Of Facebook App On Blackberry by sixtusjr(m): 8:10pm On Apr 09, 2016
possibilita:
Facebook app doesn't support blackberry phones anymore.it was announced last month and pls if u see an update pop up of whatsapp just ignore it coz it will do the sames as whatsapp too does not suPport BB fones anymore
I updated my whatsapp 3days ago. its working fine, and normal.
Re: Update Of Facebook App On Blackberry by possibilita(m): 9:31pm On Apr 09, 2016
sixtusjr:
I updated my whatsapp 3days ago. its working fine, and normal.
they endeD their facebook on time but whatsapp is diffErent coz they said they wud end it with d year
Re: Update Of Facebook App On Blackberry by yebokos(f): 7:58am On Apr 10, 2016
Na wa o,so make bb users no enjoy fb again ? No wahala,but wic kind beef be dis
Re: Update Of Facebook App On Blackberry by adeniyisamuel59(m): 8:11am On Apr 10, 2016
I see this as a ploy by Mark Zukerberg to destroy the market value of bb and window os. Well, we die-hard fan of blackberry are ready to stay on blackberry irrespective of the antics of the competitors.

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Android Phone Has Been Damaged In A Tricky Way / Pls, What Kind Of Power Bank Can I Use For My Tablet / Official Thread Of Infinix Note 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.