Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,356 members, 7,780,965 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:31 AM

Olamide Stole My Song "Who You Help": Shun Bebe Cries Out - Listen Both Of Them - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Stole My Song "Who You Help": Shun Bebe Cries Out - Listen Both Of Them (2386 Views)

"Copycat Olamide Stole My Look" - Cobhams Asuquo (Photos) / Olamide Stole My Song “who You Epp” – Shun Bebe Cries Out | Listen To The Origin / Shuun Bebe Claims Olamide Stole His Song “who You Epp” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olamide Stole My Song "Who You Help": Shun Bebe Cries Out - Listen Both Of Them by shayo401(f): 2:44pm On Apr 09, 2016
Recently Olamide release a new son title “Who You Epp” featuring “lil kesh”

The music was really cool and has been catching many attention on parties. Now the secret is out that Olamide actually stole the song from a warri young artist called “Shun Bebe”. The original and legal owner of the song Shun bebe release “Who You Help” on September 2015 with a super dope video. Olamide stole the song and changes the title “WHO YOU EPP”

After listening to shun bebe version of the song we it was clear that Olamide stole the song. It sad we now having thieves on our music industry.

No could ever believe Olamide could have to steal someone’s music without even a credit. Why not him call the young man for colabo instead? Too bad.

I have tried embeding videos but not working, i don't know how to embed it here, you can watch both of the song video on the the source page

source: http://www.informationhood.com/olamedi-stole-song-help-shun-bebe-cries/
Re: Olamide Stole My Song "Who You Help": Shun Bebe Cries Out - Listen Both Of Them by Xslaze3xd(m): 2:56pm On Apr 09, 2016
Rubbish, I reside in warri and I have listened to both song, the only similiarity in both is the word "who you help/epp" the chorus ain't the same nor the verses. The beat too ain't the same.
Re: Olamide Stole My Song "Who You Help": Shun Bebe Cries Out - Listen Both Of Them by Sirme411(m): 2:56pm On Apr 09, 2016
Since u've concluded he stole d song.... Y post it ere.. ..
He didnt steal it he refined the song

Nd u sef cannot spell olamide....

#whoYouEpp
Re: Olamide Stole My Song "Who You Help": Shun Bebe Cries Out - Listen Both Of Them by Xslaze3xd(m): 2:57pm On Apr 09, 2016
And the video you are calling dope is nothing but rubbish.
Re: Olamide Stole My Song "Who You Help": Shun Bebe Cries Out - Listen Both Of Them by shayo401(f): 3:05pm On Apr 09, 2016
Sirme411:

#whoYouEpp
why hating naa? i only got it through a source and decide sharing here. and beside the heading was typing error which i have corrected.

naija

1 Like

Re: Olamide Stole My Song "Who You Help": Shun Bebe Cries Out - Listen Both Of Them by shayo401(f): 3:26pm On Apr 09, 2016
[quote author=shayo401 post=44551318][/quote]
Re: Olamide Stole My Song "Who You Help": Shun Bebe Cries Out - Listen Both Of Them by Sirme411(m): 3:35pm On Apr 09, 2016
shayo401:

why hating naa? i only got it through a source and decide sharing here. and beside the heading was typing error which i have corrected.

naija

Re: Olamide Stole My Song "Who You Help": Shun Bebe Cries Out - Listen Both Of Them by ogheneserome(m): 4:03pm On Apr 09, 2016
Xslaze3xd:
Rubbish, I reside in warri and I have listened to both song, the only similiarity in both is the word "who you help/epp" the chorus ain't the same nor the verses. The beat too ain't the same.

I am sure a title of song define's it meaning. if two song's are having the same meaning in chorus, what do you call that? Can you tell the difference " Who You Help" and "Who You Epp" ? it just that in Nigeria; copyrigh issues are not taken serious or Olamide will not go scot free on this issue. and again the boy doesn't have money to fight back too bad.

OLAMIDE i shame for you though you are no the first person. and for you gentle man, if you have nothing to say you better keep quiet, it help some times Ok?.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Stole My Song "Who You Help": Shun Bebe Cries Out - Listen Both Of Them by ogheneserome(m): 4:10pm On Apr 09, 2016
Sirme411:

#whoYouEpp

Don't say this where there are elders or you will be knock on your head. A Owner of a content or property should be the one refining it. if it been refined by another person without legal permission from the owner then it called stealing.
Re: Olamide Stole My Song "Who You Help": Shun Bebe Cries Out - Listen Both Of Them by cbnileowo42: 5:40pm On Apr 09, 2016
ogheneserome:

Don't say this where there are elders or you will be knock on your head. A Owner of a content or property should be the one refining it. if it been refined by another person without legal permission from the owner then it called stealing.
ogheneserome:

.....u deserve a slap...
Re: Olamide Stole My Song "Who You Help": Shun Bebe Cries Out - Listen Both Of Them by cbnileowo42: 5:42pm On Apr 09, 2016
ogheneserome:

I am sure a title of song define's it meaning. if two song's are having the same meaning in chorus, what do you call that? Can you tell the difference " Who You Help" and "Who You Epp" ? it just that in Nigeria; copyrigh issues are not taken serious or Olamide will not go scot free on this issue. and again the boy doesn't have money to fight back too bad.

OLAMIDE i shame for you though you are no the first person. and for you gentle man, if you have nothing tIo say you better keep quiet, it help some times Ok?.
......bros....olamide loh even knw ur generation....continue wailin n crying here

1 Like

Re: Olamide Stole My Song "Who You Help": Shun Bebe Cries Out - Listen Both Of Them by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 09, 2016
cool
cbnileowo42:
......bros....olamide loh even knw ur generation....continue wailin n crying here
grin
cbnileowo42:

Re: Olamide Stole My Song "Who You Help": Shun Bebe Cries Out - Listen Both Of Them by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 09, 2016
eeehn u don help olamide b dt
Re: Olamide Stole My Song "Who You Help": Shun Bebe Cries Out - Listen Both Of Them by prosper50: 7:19pm On Apr 10, 2016
Sick of all this guys maters
Re: Olamide Stole My Song "Who You Help": Shun Bebe Cries Out - Listen Both Of Them by incredibledan(m): 9:49pm On Apr 11, 2016
some ppl just open their mouth to talk because they have it..u don't know common meaning of copyright, u ought to be in jail not nairaland..u dat said olamide did d right thing...that is how someone else will take ur glory in this life. in Jesus name...Amen...u will work for another man to eat..Amen...for ur info...we already out use that phrase over here(south south) bros...olamide no help anybody either but somebody's song is helping him....na school wen e nor go dey worry am...what is EPP? can he defend dat rubbish anywhere? and to think of it...he is so lame that he had to change Help to EPP ...chai all my respect for am don die....deleting all his songs..if u like say it doesn't count..na ur smelling mouth b dat...Who u and whorelamide help? HE SHOULD GIVE PROPER CREDIT TO SHUNN... he could have gone to jail if it were to b in the western world

1 Like

Re: Olamide Stole My Song "Who You Help": Shun Bebe Cries Out - Listen Both Of Them by shayo401(f): 7:47pm On Apr 18, 2016
ogheneserome:

lol

(1) (Reply)

Aneke Twins Of 2014 And 2016: Are These Huge Changes Natural Or Enhanced / Bbnaija Host, Ebuka And Wife Stunning In New Photos / Actress Anita Joseph Twerks Her Big Behind As Igwe 2pac Raps (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.