Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,890 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:04 AM

“we Are Suffering,” Kano Residents Chant During VP Osinbajo’s Visit - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “we Are Suffering,” Kano Residents Chant During VP Osinbajo’s Visit (38096 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) / "Ole, Ole": Residents Chant As Dino Melaye Arrives Kabba, Kogi. Pics/Video / Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “we Are Suffering,” Kano Residents Chant During VP Osinbajo’s Visit by VajanahDischaj(f): 10:39pm On Apr 09, 2016
Monimatic:
grin grin ; grin

Even Buhari's people in the North have started rejecting him.

CHANGE.

The defeat Buhari will suffer in 2019 presidential election will send him to his early grave. The same Kano that gave him over 2 million votes will not give him up to 200 hundred thousand votes in 2019
Karma is B-itch
CHANJI grin grin grin
Sai Baba
grin grin grin

he won't be a qualified candidate for APC to present oh!

on his own,he won't fight to come back cos he has already 'performed '.
Re: “we Are Suffering,” Kano Residents Chant During VP Osinbajo’s Visit by WaffenSS(m): 10:40pm On Apr 09, 2016
pyxon:

Same way Amaechi was telling zomibies that he was gonna win apc re run.....same way Candido was saying pdp didnt stand a chance in the fct decides. Zombies should keep deceiving themselves.

I don't like being quoted by arseholes.
Re: “we Are Suffering,” Kano Residents Chant During VP Osinbajo’s Visit by calaway: 10:44pm On Apr 09, 2016
abdulwastecx:

Who is telling illiterate lies?
How do you know Nigeria foreign reserve and how much he met compared to Obj.

You mean soludo, okonji iwela etc are better than fashola, Muhammed because the former happen tk be from the east.

Stop fooling yourself. Goodluck Jonathan wasn't a product of quota system despite all his lack of quality to be a good president because he is a south southerner (easterner).

I called you uniformed cos you know as much as a dullard....

"Obasanjo said President Buhari was lucky than he was, saying: “When I assumed office in 1999, I inherited $3.7 billion in reserve, while Buhari met $30 billion, almost 10 times of what I met then, and the price of oil then was $9."
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/asking-account-abachas-loot-stupid-obasanjo/

I will also add that you are a pitiable ethnic bigot..... Always try to face facts and be objective in your assertions.....

Ah yes GEJ did not stop the gas on bayelsa....so make better informed posits in future...

3 Likes

Re: “we Are Suffering,” Kano Residents Chant During VP Osinbajo’s Visit by dckng16(m): 10:51pm On Apr 09, 2016
Ndolarr:
This nonsense must stop! The rejected PDP elements are behind the current economic sabotage happening in the country!! Buhari made a mistake by leaving PDP cronies in government for months before finally sacking some of them. By then, a lot of sabotage had been inflicted on the system. Busting of gas pipelines, vandalization of power assets, scarcity of petrol, manipulation of the exchange rate, and the likes can be traced to PDP elements in the system who are bent on making APC government look bad!!! One can recall Ifeayin Uba's recent boasting that he can make naira crash to 200. How would he have done so if not that he knew something hidden somewhere. These saboteurs are everywhere including the media, banks, oil sector, academia, judiciary, legislature, power sector, civil service, and even in the religious arena! God will shame all of them and Nigeria will be prosperous again.

Karma happening to APC right now. They made d country ungovernable for GEJ. I pray for God's mercy.

2 Likes

Re: “we Are Suffering,” Kano Residents Chant During VP Osinbajo’s Visit by Bosc(m): 10:55pm On Apr 09, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:
Pls it's not only the northerners that are feeling the heat of the chanji. .

The fire of chanji is burning all over the country at the moment..

It's just a pity that Osibanjo was used to deliver the message of chanji..

Osibanjo has good intentions, but we all can't deny that the position of VP in Nigeria come with lots of limitations..

He can't do much unfortunately, but to continue the promise he started, hoping that the Kunu Sipping master would live Upto his promises..

It's not Osibanjo fault..

Somebody said that APC will be the greatest opposition to themselves. PDP go just dey observe and say "we told you poeple"

3 Likes

Re: “we Are Suffering,” Kano Residents Chant During VP Osinbajo’s Visit by pyxon(m): 10:55pm On Apr 09, 2016
WaffenSS:

I don't like being quoted by arseholes.

What is my IQ?
Re: “we Are Suffering,” Kano Residents Chant During VP Osinbajo’s Visit by dotTEE007(m): 10:59pm On Apr 09, 2016
DONMAYOR19:
them still dey chant, soon na stone things them go dey use for bubu with his lie lie party. everybody eyes don clear like supersport3 ucl final match. even the scaming from far north eyes don clear, remain the ones from the near South West, shame no dey allow those ones talk true, after them don put their sai baba for head finish. for the meantime we go dey watch how long them go pretend.
so u are sooo onpoint
Re: “we Are Suffering,” Kano Residents Chant During VP Osinbajo’s Visit by Purej: 11:09pm On Apr 09, 2016
Kano residents main occupation is bureau de change, Now buhari tagged their business a "SCAM" when he traveled to Kenya. This same people gave him the highest vote oooh,

Apc will lose power faster than expected

Re: “we Are Suffering,” Kano Residents Chant During VP Osinbajo’s Visit by aspirebig: 11:09pm On Apr 09, 2016
Is this not enough for the old man to resign or be impeached?

What is wrong with Africans? Can this happen in Europe or America ? See suffering everywhere.

In some places, it is now N300 per litre of fuel. It is even very scarce.
Re: “we Are Suffering,” Kano Residents Chant During VP Osinbajo’s Visit by Godprotectme: 11:12pm On Apr 09, 2016
Well done. One of the best comments here. Thanks

Cyojunior:
Is It Because It Is Buhari? I marvel at the way and manner
we think in this country, worst of it the way they think in the
north. It is just a few months ago that we all continually
lambasted president Jonathan's cluelessness, people
referred to him as the "drunken master of Otuoke", and
nobody harassed me, and now because they fear the power
of the media that brought them to power they want to
castrate the social media, with Buhari firing the first shot in
an interview with Sahara reporters' Adeola in New York,
why, Is it because it is Buhari? We demonstrated against
pump price increment for petrol, government of president
Buhari wants us to swallow the same pill we rejected a few
months ago, yet some of my northern compatriots see
nothing wrong with that, Is it because it is Buhari? When
three sons of Sheik Zakzaky were murdered during the
Jonathan administration, El-Rufa'i called it genocide by the
jonathanian army, now under Buhari more than 200 are
killed, their mosque and houses destroyed under Elrufai's
nose as Governor of the same state, he has not called it
genocide by the Buharian army, Is it because it is Buhari?
Under the Jonathan administration subsidy payments were
termed as fraud, and there were hues and cries to crucify
oil marketers, Buhari even called it a fraud himself, we also
thought so, six months later the same Buhari is paying for
subsidy yet nobody is calling it a fraud, why, Is it because it
is Buhari? We criticized Jonathan for keeping a large fleet in
the presidential fleet and wasting monies on maintenance,
only recently President Buhari's spokesman admitted 2
billion Naira was spent on their maintenance, when other
Presidents are even doing away with their jets, yet we sit
down and watch helplessly, Is it because it Buhari? Fuel
scarcity is biting harder, value of the Naira is going rock
bottom, inflation is now on auto pilot, while profits are
dropping, purchasing powers are becoming weaker, yet we
are asked not to query them, Is it because it is Buhari? If we
criticized Jonathan for cluelessness, we will also criticize
Buhari for helplessness. While tribal and regional jingoists
see nothing because it is Buhari, what I see first is Nigeria
and not whether Jonathan is a southerner or Buhari is a
Northerner. We Cannot continue to be trapped in the closet
of tribalism, regionalism and religious bigotry yet expect
our country to remain one and grow. Yes! we might be of
different orientation and background but what is good is
good anywhere any time and what is bad is bad. I cannot be
suffering and keep smiling because "my brother" is the
President.
Re: “we Are Suffering,” Kano Residents Chant During VP Osinbajo’s Visit by imlawal3: 11:40pm On Apr 09, 2016
Buhari can never b stoned, though things are expensive but we can afford it unlike d past govt of insecurity, everyone was full of fear,customers were not coming to buy because of their safety.kano is relatively peaceful n business is gud,Thank God for giving us BUHARI, I believe he'll soon overcome his challenges.
Re: “we Are Suffering,” Kano Residents Chant During VP Osinbajo’s Visit by Nobody: 11:41pm On Apr 09, 2016
Beremx:
The same kano that gave Buhari more than a million votes. They would have stoned him if they saw him.

Wow!
Re: “we Are Suffering,” Kano Residents Chant During VP Osinbajo’s Visit by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 09, 2016
That is what you get for voting a non-literate Fulani human Cattle in power.... Deal with it..
Re: “we Are Suffering,” Kano Residents Chant During VP Osinbajo’s Visit by lagdmark(m): 11:55pm On Apr 09, 2016
Independent people of Arewa
(IPOA)
Independent people of Oduduwa (IPOO)
Independent people of Biafra (IPOB) Every body is against Buhari
Re: “we Are Suffering,” Kano Residents Chant During VP Osinbajo’s Visit by Bugos4real(m): 12:33am On Apr 10, 2016
motion for buharis impeachment ought to have commenced in a sane society
Re: “we Are Suffering,” Kano Residents Chant During VP Osinbajo’s Visit by truthspeaks: 12:58am On Apr 10, 2016
They r still in d queue @ d petrol station. Keneking also send his regards frm thr too. grin cheesy grin. So also fulanimafia, I hear he z riding a donkey now grin
2cato:
Omenka gbawe ngeneukwenu passingshot mynd1 get ready to start stoning ur master

2 Likes

Re: “we Are Suffering,” Kano Residents Chant During VP Osinbajo’s Visit by truthspeaks: 12:59am On Apr 10, 2016
They r still in d queue @ d petrol station. Keneking also send his 'amazing' regards frm thr too. grin cheesy grin. So also fulanimafia, I hear he z riding a donkey now grin
2cato:
Omenka gbawe ngeneukwenu passingshot mynd1 get ready to start stoning ur master
Re: “we Are Suffering,” Kano Residents Chant During VP Osinbajo’s Visit by lilhenry(m): 2:45am On Apr 10, 2016
#with all this Happenings in Nigeria i don't think i Will come back to Nigeria again till this current administration is pushed out of office # enjoying my second home Washington DC grin
Re: “we Are Suffering,” Kano Residents Chant During VP Osinbajo’s Visit by 100Cents: 3:22am On Apr 10, 2016
Monimatic:
grin grin ; grin

CHANGE.

The defeat Buhari will suffer in 2019 presidential election will send him to his early grave. The same Kano that gave him over 2 million votes will not give him up to 200 hundred thousand votes in 2019
Karma is B-itch
CHANJI grin grin grin
Sai Baba
grin grin grin

Re: “we Are Suffering,” Kano Residents Chant During VP Osinbajo’s Visit by BirabilPaul(m): 3:22am On Apr 10, 2016
anomsodi:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/201496-suffering-kano-residents-chant-vp-osinbajos-visit.html

Osinbajo, who will u blame now for this administration's incapabilities to do well. People are suffering everywhere not just in Kano. While Buhari is traveling his brothers with their cows are all over the country killing people and destroying communities and no comments from him n E-Fi-C... Digital wickedness in high places.
Re: “we Are Suffering,” Kano Residents Chant During VP Osinbajo’s Visit by 100Cents: 3:34am On Apr 10, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:
Pls it's not only the northerners that are feeling the heat of the chanji. .

Osibanjo has good intentions, but we all can't deny that the position of VP in Nigeria come with lots of limitations..

He can't do much unfortunately, but to continue the promise he started, hoping that the Kunu Sipping master would live Upto his promises..

It's not Osibanjo fault..

What of Obasanjo ?

He must be dissappointed..
Re: “we Are Suffering,” Kano Residents Chant During VP Osinbajo’s Visit by calcal: 4:46am On Apr 10, 2016
Re: “we Are Suffering,” Kano Residents Chant During VP Osinbajo’s Visit by amtaken(f): 4:47am On Apr 10, 2016
I like the way you lie.

slimfit1:

Say what ever you like but get this, it would have been worse if Jonathan was to be in power. We are not expecting magic just you know . Some of us have prepared for it, if you didn't well there you go let the suffering continue.
Re: “we Are Suffering,” Kano Residents Chant During VP Osinbajo’s Visit by DrHighchief(m): 4:49am On Apr 10, 2016
It has never gone dis bad. There is hardship in the land. God bless Nigeria.
Re: “we Are Suffering,” Kano Residents Chant During VP Osinbajo’s Visit by yinkslinks(m): 5:57am On Apr 10, 2016
Buhari will end up in jail 2019. PDP wont forgive him. I hope fake mbaka sees that now.
Monimatic:
grin grin ; grin

CHANGE.

Karma is B-itch
CHANJI grin grin grin
Sai Baba
grin grin grin
Re: “we Are Suffering,” Kano Residents Chant During VP Osinbajo’s Visit by emi14: 5:59am On Apr 10, 2016
DONMAYOR19:
them still dey chant, soon na stone things them go dey use for bubu with his lie lie party. everybody eyes don clear like supersport3 ucl final match. even the scaming from far north eyes don clear, remain the ones from the near South West, shame no dey allow those ones talk true, after them don put their sai baba for head finish. for the meantime we go dey watch how long them go pretend.

Sweating while sleeping with mosquito singing in their ears waking up by 4am to petrol station, standing under the intense sun till 17:27hrs is enough confession.
Re: “we Are Suffering,” Kano Residents Chant During VP Osinbajo’s Visit by Icaretoo: 6:36am On Apr 10, 2016
[quote author=CHIJIOKE1314 post=44553901]Pls it's not only the northerners that are feeling the heat of the chanji. .

It's not Osibanjo fault.. [/quote

Na them them so wat are u saying??if he has any good suggestions on how to better our country, am sure baba and his cohort will give him audience Even if na by play play sef
Re: “we Are Suffering,” Kano Residents Chant During VP Osinbajo’s Visit by Jnrbaino4real(m): 7:01am On Apr 10, 2016
@mynd1,omenka and @ngeneukwenu please come out from your hiding.don't read and ignore. I know you hate threads lie this

1 Like

Re: “we Are Suffering,” Kano Residents Chant During VP Osinbajo’s Visit by Jnrbaino4real(m): 7:01am On Apr 10, 2016
@mynd1,omenka and @ngeneukwenu please come out from your hiding.don't read and ignore. I know you hate threads like this
Re: “we Are Suffering,” Kano Residents Chant During VP Osinbajo’s Visit by nd07(m): 7:12am On Apr 10, 2016
zik4ever:
Can anyone confirm reports that PMS is going for N700-N800 per litre in Gombe State?

Seriously? in kano 4litr is sold for1,300
Re: “we Are Suffering,” Kano Residents Chant During VP Osinbajo’s Visit by nd07(m): 7:28am On Apr 10, 2016
abdulwastecx:

Buhari hasn't disappointed anyone... Nigerians wants mirracle without any sacrifice.
Nigeria is a broke nation run down by the previous administration, it will take a lot of hard work to get the nation working again. I am very optimistic about the work of this current government

Hmmmmm... myopia at display. Nigeria, a run down nation by d past administration? with 5,000MW of electricity from d past admin plummeting to 1,000MW? dollar to 200naira in d past government skyrocketing to over 320naira to a dollar? even CFA of neighboring Nations is mocking our Naira under Buhari. Nigerians want miracle without sacrifice? sacrifice in d face of a government without vision, blueprints, directions & progressive policy. pls for ur help, clearly define suffering & sacrifice b4 u advise
Re: “we Are Suffering,” Kano Residents Chant During VP Osinbajo’s Visit by Rajosh(m): 7:36am On Apr 10, 2016
Beremx:
The same kano that gave Buhari more than a million votes. They would have stoned him if they saw him.
1.9 million votes my sister. I'm just imagining 1.9 million people with just a stone each. If Buhari survives it, then I'll vote for him 2019.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo Receives Osun State Governor, Ademola Adekele (photo) / Tinubu Told Us To Join AD – Bola Ilori (Daily Post) / Rivers Is Not A Christian State, Wike - Punch Editorial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.