Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

“we Are Suffering,” Kano Residents Chant During VP Osinbajo’s Visit - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “we Are Suffering,” Kano Residents Chant During VP Osinbajo’s Visit (38125 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) / "Ole, Ole": Residents Chant As Dino Melaye Arrives Kabba, Kogi. Pics/Video / Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “we Are Suffering,” Kano Residents Chant During VP Osinbajo’s Visit by kosokoadeyemi: 7:45am On Apr 10, 2016
Yes you are right
Re: “we Are Suffering,” Kano Residents Chant During VP Osinbajo’s Visit by coolbis: 8:02am On Apr 10, 2016
slimfit1:

Say what ever you like but get this, it would have been worse if Jonathan was to be in power. We are not expecting magic just you know . Some of us have prepared for it, if you didn't well there you go let the suffering continue.
trust me jonathanapologosts think through their anus, their god squandered our common patrimony in 5 years leaving behind the worst ecomic crisis in the history of this couNtry. In a sanner clime jonny should be cooling his feet in a maximum prison facility now. He was a big disaster to this nation.
Re: “we Are Suffering,” Kano Residents Chant During VP Osinbajo’s Visit by WaffenSS(m): 8:12am On Apr 10, 2016
pyxon:

What is my IQ?

Your IQ is less than a gnat's
Re: “we Are Suffering,” Kano Residents Chant During VP Osinbajo’s Visit by Caleycash(m): 9:09am On Apr 10, 2016
Maccoy1:
Una suffering neva start

I stand with Buhari because:
-He inherited about 5,ooo megawatts of power from the previous administration but just 10 months after assuming office, power has dropped drastically and hovers around 2,000 megawatts while darkness has risen sharply in geometric progression up to 10,000 megawatts. Rather than measure power, we now measure darkness in megawatts, no thanks to Buhari, APC and their “change” agenda......LMAO!!!
-No president has ever seen the naira fall so helplessly like it is doing right under Mr President. At N325/$1 and with the possibilities of further slide, our economy is surely growing stronger! Sai Baba!
-Since he came to power, all the elections conducted have been inconclusive. Our president is so ingenious that we shall be having reruns of reruns..... Hahahaha
-Under him, food prices have gone up, jobs have been lost in droves, the judiciary is intimidated and harassed, citizens’ rights are arbitrarily abridged and abused outright, dissenting voices are hounded, innocent and defenceless citizens are mowed down by security agents especially as it was in the case of IPOB members at Aba and Shiite Muslims at Zaria; Fulani herdsmen have become audacious in their wiping off of communities and occupying such without resistance or challenge by security agents.
EPIC!!!
Re: “we Are Suffering,” Kano Residents Chant During VP Osinbajo’s Visit by komek(m): 12:01pm On Apr 10, 2016
Beremx:
The same kano that gave Buhari more than a million votes. They would have stoned him if they saw him.
Some one has hacked this account
Re: “we Are Suffering,” Kano Residents Chant During VP Osinbajo’s Visit by BushidoBlue(m): 2:00pm On Apr 10, 2016
coolbis:
trust me jonathanapologosts think through their anus, their god squandered our common patrimony in 5 years leaving behind the worst ecomic crisis in the history of this couNtry. In a sanner clime jonny should be cooling his feet in a maximum prison facility now. He was a big disaster to this nation.
Yet the same jets Jonathan was castigated for using are still in use by the current government...

Waste is waste...

Besides the economy is spiralling downwards and you have the effrontery to mention Jonathan's name after a year in government...

Don't worry at the right time everything and everyone will be sorted out.
Re: “we Are Suffering,” Kano Residents Chant During VP Osinbajo’s Visit by pyxon(m): 3:24pm On Apr 10, 2016
WaffenSS:

Your IQ is less than a gnat's

I dont understand...u included the 'big' word 'gnat' in your post to show your intellectual superiority?
Re: “we Are Suffering,” Kano Residents Chant During VP Osinbajo’s Visit by WaffenSS(m): 4:46pm On Apr 10, 2016
pyxon:

I dont understand...u included the 'big' word 'gnat' in your post to show your intellectual superiority?

Mein gott!

You consider gnat a big word?

You're thicker than I thought.
Re: “we Are Suffering,” Kano Residents Chant During VP Osinbajo’s Visit by lebete3000: 4:58pm On Apr 10, 2016
anomsodi:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/201496-suffering-kano-residents-chant-vp-osinbajos-visit.html

If it were GEJ they would have stoned him with pure water... Suffering & Smiling of the highest order...

Lesson: make ppl respect you and even if you defeacate in their mouth all they'll say is: "we're suffering"

ZOMBIES!!!
Re: “we Are Suffering,” Kano Residents Chant During VP Osinbajo’s Visit by Doyin2(m): 5:20pm On Apr 10, 2016
Relax,the quran gives us hope:

For indeed, with hardship comes ease
- Quran 94 verse 5.
Re: “we Are Suffering,” Kano Residents Chant During VP Osinbajo’s Visit by Doyin2(m): 5:23pm On Apr 10, 2016
Relax my people,the quran gives us hope:

For indeed, with hardship comes ease
- Quran 94 verse 5.
Re: “we Are Suffering,” Kano Residents Chant During VP Osinbajo’s Visit by pyxon(m): 6:54pm On Apr 10, 2016
WaffenSS:

Mein gott!

You consider gnat a big word?

You're thicker than I thought.

So you've been thinking about me... Is that why you my pic on your phone?
Re: “we Are Suffering,” Kano Residents Chant During VP Osinbajo’s Visit by WaffenSS(m): 1:05pm On Apr 11, 2016
pyxon:

So you've been thinking about me... Is that why you my pic on your phone?

Is that your wish, you blue-arsed fagg0t?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CSOs, NGOs And Media Visit EFCC’s Detention Facilities (Photos) / Dr Saraki On A Visit To Governor Okorocha (Photos) / Instructions Written Down For Buhari, Man Raises Concern

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.