Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. - Education (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. (390365 Views)

2018/2019 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread / An Open Letter To Agbami Scholarship Board / 2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by soflygerian(m): 9:23am On Oct 04, 2018
OneSentence:
last year it was December so why bother now?
My point exactly..
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by soflygerian(m): 9:23am On Oct 04, 2018
OneSentence:
last year it was December so why bother now?
My point exactly..
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by felix00(m): 5:20pm On Oct 04, 2018
Mirabel2032:
pls add 08138496055
pls add me up 08067849886
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by frankele(m): 8:19pm On Oct 04, 2018
owoleola:
Last year, we were tested on math and english with 30 questions from each section. The math was not difficult at all, comprising charts(pie,bar and the likes), statistics, and simple secondary arithmetic. The english was the normal lexis and structure,synonyms, antonyms and passages(like three or so) to answer questions from. My advice for you,don't waste your time on the passages try answering questions that won't take your time first and in your math,try to scroll forwards to check the questions at the later part,you might want to start from the back, they most times put the easiest questions at the later end, be smart. Best of luck.
Were u guys given calculator or was there need for calculator
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by quinceedman: 6:32pm On Oct 05, 2018
my exam is tomorrow o�
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Nobody: 4:14am On Oct 06, 2018
felix00:

pls add me up 08067849886
me self gan was not added up, ya still quoting me
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by okpak2ochuko(m): 4:30pm On Oct 06, 2018
owoleola:
Last year, we were tested on math and english with 30 questions from each section. The math was not difficult at all, comprising charts(pie,bar and the likes), statistics, and simple secondary arithmetic. The english was the normal lexis and structure,synonyms, antonyms and passages(like three or so) to answer questions from. My advice for you,don't waste your time on the passages try answering questions that won't take your time first and in your math,try to scroll forwards to check the questions at the later part,you might want to start from the back, they most times put the easiest questions at the later end, be smart. Best of luck.

Bro,when will they start giving the result,like when will awardees be contacted.
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by owoleola: 6:00pm On Oct 12, 2018
okpak2ochuko:

Bro,when will they start giving the result,like when will awardees be contacted.
New awardees were paid their grants directly into their individual accounts around December last year, but then the test was written around May. So can't really say about this year, since you guys wrote at a very much later time.
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by ictty(m): 12:42pm On Oct 17, 2018
Plzz has anybody receive message from agbami about result of the exam. Or has anybody seen his or her result.
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Lawlher: 4:21pm On Oct 18, 2018
I know of someone that has been contacted
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by felix00(m): 4:35pm On Oct 18, 2018
Lawlher:
I know of someone that has been contacted

When?
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Lawlher: 2:08pm On Oct 19, 2018
Immediately after the exam
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by rasaquadri: 4:08pm On Oct 19, 2018
Lawlher:
Immediately after the exam
bro this is a big lie
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Lawlher: 7:06pm On Oct 19, 2018
Alright
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 19, 2018
Lawlher:
Alright
what did they tell him?
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by kennyjam: 5:16am On Oct 20, 2018
yeah, they've{new awardees, those who wrote exam 6th of this month} been contacted here in ABU.
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by kennyjam: 5:17am On Oct 20, 2018
Four40:

what did they tell him?

told to bring their second semester result 100L results{for 200L STUDENTS} and I.D card, photocopies too.
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Donchuks023(m): 10:48am On Oct 20, 2018
have anyone that wrote in Enugu been shortlisted
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by ictty(m): 10:24pm On Oct 20, 2018
Those that said they ve seen message, pls is it through email or sms
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by kennyjam: 2:28am On Oct 22, 2018
ictty:
Those that said they ve seen message, pls is it through email or sms

through a list sent to the school
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Nobody: 3:25am On Oct 22, 2018
kennyjam:

through a list sent to the school
a list as how I don't get ?how will the student be notified that a list has been sent
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by kennyjam: 6:21pm On Oct 22, 2018
Mirabel2032:
a list as how I don't get ?how will the student be notified that a list has been sent

it was pasted in strategic areas where students can see it. the registration or confirmation ends this week for my own school
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by osamagbesmart(m): 7:45pm On Oct 22, 2018
owoleola:
was there no current afair and IQ test question?or it was just strickly maths and english?
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Nobody: 4:27am On Oct 23, 2018
kennyjam:

it was pasted in strategic areas where students can see it. the registration or confirmation ends this week for my own school
well our school is not on session at the moment that's why am asking
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by somtoto(m): 9:34am On Oct 23, 2018
Wbt agip,has anyone been contacted?
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by kennyjam: 10:28am On Oct 23, 2018
Mirabel2032:
well our school is not on session at the moment that's why am asking

ok... you applied it as hundred or two hundred level student.....
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by chizzyjnr(m): 3:15pm On Oct 23, 2018
❗❗❗❗❗❗❗
If you are Uite,and you are an Agbami scholar, proceed to STUDENTS AFFAIRS BUILDING ROOM 22 for verification or you forfeit the scholarship. Deadline Is 12pm on Wednesday 24th October 2018.

Kindly repost on all departmental whatsapp pages
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 23, 2018
kennyjam:

ok... you applied it as hundred or two hundred level student.....
100 unilag
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 23, 2018
chizzyjnr:
❗❗❗❗❗❗❗
If you are Uite,and you are an Agbami scholar, proceed to STUDENTS AFFAIRS BUILDING ROOM 22 for verification or you forfeit the scholarship. Deadline Is 12pm on Wednesday 24th October 2018.

Kindly repost on all departmental whatsapp pages
do you know about UNILAG own
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by sarsay(m): 7:25pm On Oct 23, 2018
kennyjam:

Please Those any one who wrote from uniport know about the list...because we r not in session
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Sylverly(m): 8:30pm On Oct 23, 2018
sarsay:

Please Those any one who wrote from uniport know about the list...because we r not in session
For old awardees, a message was sent, indicating that the registrar hasn't verified our results. But it's normally handled by the respective departments/faculty. So try to reach out to the later
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 23, 2018
Sylverly:
For old awardees, a message was sent, indicating that the registrar hasn't verified our results. But it's normally handled by the respective departments/faculty. So try to reach out to the later
pls the list sent to schools is for 100 level or only 200 level and does it means that they have been awarded

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (145) (Reply)

Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session / Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. / The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.