Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

Why Do Women Put So Much Pressure On Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Put So Much Pressure On Men (881 Views)

"If You Want Peace, Let Him Be" - Lady To Insecure Women Who Keep Tabs On Men / Under So Much Pressure To Get Married / Why are ladies So addicted to cheating On MEN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Put So Much Pressure On Men by marvelck: 5:16pm On Apr 09, 2016
Its very common to see a guy sweating and working his arse off just to raise enough money to give to his girlfriend or wife. Most times, overdoing it. And sometimes getting involved in fraudulent acts just to have enough to give to his woman. Especially if he has an insatiable girlfriend or wife at home. Most guys have found themselves in such situations. Doing their best just to impress a girl. Some have even joined yahoo-yahoo or become 419ers just to become comfortable and also have enough money to give out to their numerous girlfriends. Since most girls are attracted to money like magnet. And its also cos of women/girls that some men commit financial crimes at work (especially top government officials and bankers). They just want to have enough/surplus to give to their wives/girlfriends. Its like women naturally put so much pressure on men.

Guys, you don't need a woman to prove yourself. You don't have to steal or commit fraud just to impress or provide for any woman or girlfriend. Just believe in yourself, and do things right. Don't let any girl or woman put you under pressure. Cos when you get into trouble, that girl or woman wont waste time abandoning you to your fate. Just do things right.
Re: Why Do Women Put So Much Pressure On Men by donmoz(m): 5:23pm On Apr 09, 2016
My baby doesn't ooo I do wat I can and wat I cnt I tell her....itz all about undastanding each oda she could even do for you if she has the power
Re: Why Do Women Put So Much Pressure On Men by divinehand2003(m): 5:24pm On Apr 09, 2016
If you don't pressure your man, he won't perform. But ensure you know when to apply brakes so as not to drive him crazy.
A little pressure + A little pampering and loving will do the trick.
Re: Why Do Women Put So Much Pressure On Men by halfricanadian(f): 5:24pm On Apr 09, 2016
Its vice versa op

Be neutral abeg it happens to both sexes
Re: Why Do Women Put So Much Pressure On Men by Cutehector(m): 5:26pm On Apr 09, 2016
A man knws he has to work hard.

If he doesn't knw that, den he is still a kid.
Re: Why Do Women Put So Much Pressure On Men by Mjshexy(f): 5:55pm On Apr 09, 2016
It's the duty & nature of a man to work hard, not only for the woman but for his family & himself too, the woman shouldn't pressure but try to encourage d HARDWORKING man but she's free to press & press & press that lazy man waiting for her to go out & take his responsibility cheesy. Happy birthday to me Fam grin
Re: Why Do Women Put So Much Pressure On Men by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 09, 2016
donmoz:
My baby doesn't ooo I do wat I can and wat I cnt I tell her....itz all about undastanding each oda she could even do for you if she has the power

Re: Why Do Women Put So Much Pressure On Men by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 09, 2016
donmoz:

one guy on NL finally says the truth. Phew! I was beginning to think y'all date diffident, gold-digging hoes undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Put So Much Pressure On Men by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 6:15pm On Apr 09, 2016
Einstein 3rd law states and I quote "for every action, there's an equal but opposite action"

So if she pressure u, u to pressure am.

Nobody holds monopoly over pressure.

She say she want iPhone, tell her u want BMW. She say she want BMW, tell her you want Boeing. She say she want Boeing, tell her u want NASA rocket.

angry
Re: Why Do Women Put So Much Pressure On Men by lilmax(m): 6:30pm On Apr 09, 2016
You put pressure on yourself.....if you see a girl and you know you cannot make her stay with your small change then advice yourself and move to the next one while your dignity is still intact cool

You are responsible for your own consequences,no girl can put pressure on you

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Had A Break Up, What Was The Excuse From Your Partner? / When Did You Write Your First Love Letter And To Whom Did You Write To?? / Police Arrest A 60years Old Man Who Was About To Marry A 9years Old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.