Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,601 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

Signs Your Woman Does Not Respect You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs Your Woman Does Not Respect You (2407 Views)

13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening / Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? / How A Man Withdraws Cash From ATM Vs How A Woman Does It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Signs Your Woman Does Not Respect You by Seunpaul01(m): 6:03pm On Apr 09, 2016
While most women crave love, most men crave respect. Some men have a warped sense of what respect is supposed to look like.
They think having a partner who kneels down to greet, cooks and serve all the best
foods or basically worship him is a sign of respect. Most
times, women will do these because they need something
from you, but they do not truly respect you as a man. If this is the case, whenever she gets the chance, she would simply move on to another man.

Here are signs she does not really respect you.

1. She does not celebrate you:

A woman who respects you will appreciate your hard
work and celebrate you when you have achieved something.
You can see the true joy and pride in her eyes when you tell
her something worked out for you. At that time, she is proud
of you as her man. If you share something great and she simply ignores you or just
offers a fake smile like she does not care, then respect is lacking.
Re: Signs Your Woman Does Not Respect You by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 09, 2016
Re: Signs Your Woman Does Not Respect You by Seunpaul01(m): 6:06pm On Apr 09, 2016
2. She bashes you when with other people:

It is a huge sign of disrespect if your
woman does not have
anything nice to say about you when with her friends or family. She might pretend in
your presence, but as soon as you turn your back, she has nothing but negative words
about you for whoever is willing to listen. True respect
exists even when you are not there to see it. So, watch out for what she says behind your back, it will tell you what she truly thinks.

3. She does not ask your opinion:

Asking your opinion is different from asking your permission. Asking your opinion means she values
your idea and intelligence. Asking permission simply
means she just does not want trouble. You should recognise
the difference if you want to know a woman who respect
you. She will intently listen when you talk about how something should be. She would not simply just wait for
a ‘yes’ or ‘no’ from you and move on. She respects who
you are so much that she is interested in knowing what you
truly think
Re: Signs Your Woman Does Not Respect You by Seunpaul01(m): 6:12pm On Apr 09, 2016
4. She disrespects those you care for:

A woman who fakes respect might show her respect to you, but you will find that she does not respect those you care for. She acts nonchalantly when she is with your family, friends, or other people who mean a lot to you.
This is not true respect.

5. She talks about other men:

Does your woman randomly talk about men she finds attractive? Or does she go on and on about her friend’s man or someone else she knows that is doing something she finds impressive? This is her passive aggressive way of letting you know you do not impress her. She might not come out and say it, but bruising your ego by talking about other men she finds attractive, impressive or manly is a sign that she does not give a damn about your feelings. This is disrespectful.
Re: Signs Your Woman Does Not Respect You by Seunpaul01(m): 6:16pm On Apr 09, 2016
6. She has an emotional affair:

Men tend to ignore signs of an emotional affair because they are usually fine as long as actual sex does not happen. They can notice their
woman being friendly with someone else, but if there is a guarantee that sex isn’t happening, then they look the other way. But cheating,
whether emotional or physical is a sign of disrespect. She is
disrespecting you and the whole relationship.

Credit: naij.com
Source: www.naij.com
Re: Signs Your Woman Does Not Respect You by halfricanadian(f): 6:19pm On Apr 09, 2016
Like men dont disrespect women

Abeg fashi the message
Re: Signs Your Woman Does Not Respect You by halfricanadian(f): 6:20pm On Apr 09, 2016

Abeg fashi the message.
Re: Signs Your Woman Does Not Respect You by goldbim(f): 6:20pm On Apr 09, 2016
Nice write up..but respect is reciprocal,tho..some guys dnt respect themselves so you really can't blame the lady..I feel you earn respect not demand,tho.(my opinion) cool
Re: Signs Your Woman Does Not Respect You by Cutehector(m): 6:21pm On Apr 09, 2016
I cnt just marry a lady who doesn't respect her man. It's d first thing in my list. If u ain't gat it, sorry. Will cheat on u cool
Re: Signs Your Woman Does Not Respect You by halfricanadian(f): 6:24pm On Apr 09, 2016
Cutehector:
I cnt just marry a lady who doesn't respect her man. It's d first thing in my list. If u ain't gat it, sorry. Will cheat on u cool

Wen u cheat on a lady gone are d days of weeping nd fyting are u d only man in earth

Anoda guy will av her period nobody shd feel so fly to any one wat u reject is anoda mans specification

Life goes around honey
Re: Signs Your Woman Does Not Respect You by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 09, 2016
halfricanadian:

Abeg fashi the message.

The OP's aim is to point out the telling signs that show a woman isn't respectful to her man. He never stated that men don't also disrespect women, but this thread is about signs of a disrespectful woman. Maybe tomorrow he'd write about disrespectful men, or someone else will, but you can't shove aside his write-up and treat it as irrelevant, all because it isn't in favor of your gender. That's unwise and hypocritical.

1 Like

Re: Signs Your Woman Does Not Respect You by Cutehector(m): 6:29pm On Apr 09, 2016
halfricanadian:

Wen u cheat on a lady gone are d days of weeping nd fyting are u d only man in earth

Anoda guy will av her period nobody shd feel so fly to any one wat u reject is anoda mans specification

Life goes around honey
Halfrica seriously I just didn't understand a word u just wrote.
Re: Signs Your Woman Does Not Respect You by halfricanadian(f): 6:30pm On Apr 09, 2016
Cutehector:

Cos it opened ur eyes nd mind to reality

Truth is always a bitter pill
Re: Signs Your Woman Does Not Respect You by halfricanadian(f): 6:30pm On Apr 09, 2016
Cutehector:

Truth is always a bitter pill but a needed pill
Re: Signs Your Woman Does Not Respect You by Seunpaul01(m): 6:31pm On Apr 09, 2016
Cutehector:

That is the point. most women want an equal ground with their men, gender equality. One told me this evening that she cannot marry a yoruba man because they are too cultured. I just leave my mouth wide open. What a reason!
Re: Signs Your Woman Does Not Respect You by Cutehector(m): 6:31pm On Apr 09, 2016
halfricanadian:

Truth is always a bitter pill
pls can someone translate wat this girl is talkn abt pls
Re: Signs Your Woman Does Not Respect You by Cutehector(m): 6:33pm On Apr 09, 2016
Seunpaul01:

That is the point. most women want an equal ground with their men, gender equality. One told me this evening that she cannot marry a yoruba man because they are too cultured. I just leave my mouth wide open. What a reason!
mk she come marry igbo na. She go hear am hot from inlaws
Re: Signs Your Woman Does Not Respect You by Doubleagent008(m): 6:35pm On Apr 09, 2016
Alright. Will take note.
Re: Signs Your Woman Does Not Respect You by Doubleagent008(m): 6:38pm On Apr 09, 2016
Cutehector:
pls can someone translate wat this girl is talkn abt pls
me sef dey wait. Una two talk no join na.
Re: Signs Your Woman Does Not Respect You by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 09, 2016
she means when a man cheats, instead of the woman to cry as in olden days, she will simply cheat back (find care from another man)

(1) (Reply)

This Issue With Women And Being Rejected... / Comment Of A Frustrated Guy Looking For A Facebook Girlfriend (snapshot) / My Friends That I Will Never Fight With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.