Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

What Actually Happened In This Accident Scene - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Actually Happened In This Accident Scene (1596 Views)

Saw This Accident Few Minutes Ago Around Yinka Aiyefele Radio Station B4 Challen / Lady Dumps BF After Discovering His Porsche Cayenne Is Actually China-made / Benz Vs BMW – Which Is Actually Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Actually Happened In This Accident Scene by bayooz(m): 7:06pm On Apr 09, 2016
this evening as it was raining, I passed along UI-Ojoo road in Ibadan and saw this.

Re: What Actually Happened In This Accident Scene by HungerBAD: 7:06pm On Apr 09, 2016
Seen many accidents.

But this should be the strangest.

1 Like

Re: What Actually Happened In This Accident Scene by 3kay945(m): 7:09pm On Apr 09, 2016
bayooz:
this evening as it was raining, I passed along UI-Ojoo road in Ibadan and saw this.

You should have waited to ask eye witness there
Re: What Actually Happened In This Accident Scene by pass111(m): 7:11pm On Apr 09, 2016
End time accident I guess
Re: What Actually Happened In This Accident Scene by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 09, 2016
If u ask me...

[/b]I WAS NOT THERE[b]
Re: What Actually Happened In This Accident Scene by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:12pm On Apr 09, 2016
Its pretty simple.... the CRV rammed into the Isuzu ( or mazda) from.behind duh!!

What is it with SW and Isuzu and Mazda tho!
Re: What Actually Happened In This Accident Scene by MizTyna(f): 7:20pm On Apr 09, 2016
Wow! You just see some accident scenes and wonder how the hell it happened. This is a classic case
Re: What Actually Happened In This Accident Scene by Tallesty1(m): 7:29pm On Apr 09, 2016
3kay945:

You should have waited to ask eye witness there
Abi ooo.

So that he will become an ear-witness
Re: What Actually Happened In This Accident Scene by AntiWailer: 7:31pm On Apr 09, 2016
The bus behind hit that suv at a crzy speed
Re: What Actually Happened In This Accident Scene by psucc(m): 7:36pm On Apr 09, 2016
That's an overtaking gone wrong. The Bus had wanted to use the one under as a flyover.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Actually Happened In This Accident Scene by thesicilian: 7:38pm On Apr 09, 2016
I don't think that is the full picture. What must have happened is that the white taxi in front hit something crashed into a vehicle or motorcycle (not shown, but evident from the bent bonnet) which stopped suddenly. This caused the blue bus to ram into the back of the taxi. Ideally the impact should not be snuff to lift it up from the back but I've been told bad shock absorbers can do that, and the black SUV also coming at top speed had no choice than to ram under the lifted bus.

I guess it all boils down to too things: over speeding and following too closely. Its only in Nigeria that you're insulted and called a learner for allowing 'too much space' between you and the vehicle in front.

2 Likes

Re: What Actually Happened In This Accident Scene by pbethel: 7:54pm On Apr 09, 2016
miracle..... na God de save.
Re: What Actually Happened In This Accident Scene by bayooz(m): 9:04pm On Apr 09, 2016
thesicilian:
I don't think that is the full picture. What must have happened is that the white taxi in front hit something crashed into a vehicle or motorcycle (not shown, but evident from the bent bonnet) which stopped suddenly. This caused the blue bus to ram into the back of the taxi. Ideally the impact should not be snuff to lift it up from the back but I've been told bad shock absorbers can do that, and the black SUV also coming at top speed had no choice than to ram under the lifted bus.
I guess it all boils down to too things: over speeding and following too closely. Its only in Nigeria that you're insulted and called a learner for allowing 'too much space' between you and the vehicle in front.
thesicilian:
Yes. You are correct. It was raining heavily when I got there. The first victim and possibly the person who caused the multiple accident must have escaped. Nobody was there as at 5pm with the heavy rain.

2 Likes

Re: What Actually Happened In This Accident Scene by scampy(m): 9:15pm On Apr 09, 2016
The accident was caused by the pickup van then hit d car in front and it goes like that.
Re: What Actually Happened In This Accident Scene by sultaan(m): 9:34pm On Apr 09, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
Its pretty simple.... the CRV rammed into the Isuzu ( or mazda) from.behind duh!!

You missed the part where there was a fine young UI chic in a wet T-shirt and a tight mini skirt walking by the side of the road.

That was the actual cause of the accident those cars are just the effect.

3 Likes

Re: What Actually Happened In This Accident Scene by AceDomino(m): 9:48pm On Apr 09, 2016
Chain reaction
Re: What Actually Happened In This Accident Scene by diportivo: 1:25am On Apr 10, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Where is the isuzu in the picture

(1) (Reply)

Is Driving Automatic Cars With Both Feet Bad? / P0014 Error On My Corolla 2011 / Gazzuzz And Co.. Help Me Understand This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.