Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,900 members, 7,802,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

Pictures From Chief Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Burial - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From Chief Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Burial (34568 Views)

“mysterious” Rain Disrupted Alamieyeseigha’s Burial Yesterday. / Niger-Delta Governors Shun Alamieyeseigha's Burial / Photos From Chief Diepreye Alamieseigha Funeral Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures From Chief Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Burial by robosky02(m): 7:20pm On Apr 09, 2016
Chief Diepreye Solomon Peter Alamieyeseigha ("DSP") (16 November 1952 – 10 October 2015) was a Nigerian politician who was Governor of Bayelsa State in Nigeria from 29 May 1999 to 9 December 2005.

was formally laid to rest in his home town Amassoma, in Bayalsa state

1 Share

Re: Pictures From Chief Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Burial by HungerBAD: 7:21pm On Apr 09, 2016
I still don't believe this man is dead.

Until they have an open funeral,where we can by ourselves confirm his face,then I will still have the believe that he has pulled another London again.

This dude is too sleek.

---Modified---

Just seen his picture that was just added.

Still don't believe it's him.

A good Hollywood mask reconstruction Artiste can do that,and this man has the money to afford it.

18 Likes

Re: Pictures From Chief Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Burial by robosky02(m): 7:28pm On Apr 09, 2016
Jonathan, Murrey Bruce and Dickson at the lecture before the burial

Re: Pictures From Chief Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Burial by robosky02(m): 7:38pm On Apr 09, 2016
Alamco lying in state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Chief Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Burial by robosky02(m): 7:39pm On Apr 09, 2016
HungerBAD:

Until they have an open funeral,where we can by ourselves confirm his face,then I will still have the believe that he has pulled another London again.

This dude is too sleek.

see the pictures above you

and more below

Re: Pictures From Chief Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Burial by kayboy4y(m): 7:42pm On Apr 09, 2016
This world is vanity. All the money he stole was not buried with him. #Lesson. May your DEEDS testify you.

RIP.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Chief Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Burial by Etizz: 7:43pm On Apr 09, 2016
He's really dead oh
Re: Pictures From Chief Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Burial by phiszo(m): 7:43pm On Apr 09, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Chief Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Burial by robosky02(m): 7:43pm On Apr 09, 2016
the remains of former Governor of Bayelsa state, late Diepreye Solomon Peter Alamieyeseigha, the first civilian governor of Bayelsa, has been buried in Amassoma, Southern-Ijaw local government area of the state.

Alamieyesigha was buried after a commendation service by the Church of Nigeria (Anglican Communion) on Saturday.(today 9th april 2016)

Speaking at the burial ceremony, Gov. Seriake Dickson of Bayelsa said Alamieyeseigha's demise was a trying time for the people of the Ijaw nation.

Dickson described him as ``a bridge builder" who believed in what is right for his people.

``A bridge builder has departed in our state; a man who knows what is right and just.

``We know we have lost a real hero, but we have put ourselves together and pray for his gentle soul to rest in peace," he said.

Former President Goodluck Jonathan described the deceased as a "man of vision" who brought development to the state.
Jonathan said that his legacy on education and infrastructural development would not be forgotten in the history of Bayelsa and Ijaw nation.

``He brought to us the Niger-Delta University (NDU); he was a man with vision, a champion for peace, unity and social integration," he said.

Acting National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Alhaji Ali Modu Sheriff, t said Alamieyeseigha's death was regrettable to the nation, prayed for God’s grace and urged the deceased family to bear the loss.
Sheriff said that the late former governor was a real hero, who championed the emancipation of his people.

``He was a real gem and true keeper of his people; may his soul rest in peace," he prayed.

Alamieyeseigha died at the University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital last October of apparent heart failure shortly after returning from Dubai as words reached him that the Interpol wanted him for corruption-related offenses.

Alameiseigha, who was pardoned by the administration of President Goodluck Jonathan on his conviction for corrupt practices as Governor of Bayelsa, was thrown into a panic after a local newspaper reported that President Muhammadu Buhari had requested the government of the United Kingdom to request for his extradition.

The former Governor returned from Dubai as the purported request was criticized by Ijaw groups loyal to the former Governor, who said he request amounts to a political vendetta by the President Buhari Administration.

Mr. Alamieyeseigha's delayed burial had led many to doubt that he was truly dead, the decision by the Bayelsa state government to cancel his open casket laying-in-state further fuelled public doubt with several commentators claiming his death was a stunt pulled by the late politician to avoid arrest for corruption.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Chief Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Burial by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 7:44pm On Apr 09, 2016
Eyaaa orun ire o... Ki olorun de ile fun oku orun
Re: Pictures From Chief Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Burial by TundeSalamu(m): 7:44pm On Apr 09, 2016
angry

NLers gat no chill.
Y'all should desist.
Stop speaking about what you're not sure of.
Re: Pictures From Chief Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Burial by Lanre4uonly(m): 7:44pm On Apr 09, 2016
May God grant his repose an eternal rest and comfort the family he left behind.

Commiserations to the good people of Bayelsa State.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE BELOW.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Chief Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Burial by Mentcee(m): 7:44pm On Apr 09, 2016
May thunder strike Buhari for all the evil things he's wrecking as havoc in Nigeria.
Pls press like if you agree that Buhari can't run this country. Or press share if you think otherwise.

17 Likes 51 Shares

Re: Pictures From Chief Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Burial by thrugemaster(m): 7:45pm On Apr 09, 2016
Madame Tussaud wax

7 Likes

Re: Pictures From Chief Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Burial by Ajusshi: 7:45pm On Apr 09, 2016
HungerBAD:

This dude is too sleek.
Bro, please die and go to hell so you can confirm it yourself.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Chief Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Burial by emeejinsm: 7:46pm On Apr 09, 2016
vanity
rip
Re: Pictures From Chief Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Burial by hardywaltz(m): 7:46pm On Apr 09, 2016
Most Niger Delta heros/role models are Thieves

GEJ - Hero
Ibori - Hero
Alams - Hero
Dickson - hero
Sylvia - Hero

Na waa ooh

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Chief Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Burial by toni68: 7:46pm On Apr 09, 2016
HungerBAD:

Until they have an open funeral,where we can by ourselves confirm his face,then I will still have
the believe that he has pulled another London again.

This dude is too sleek.

---Modified---

Just seen his picture that was just added.

Still don't believe it's him.

A good Hollywood mask reconstruction Artiste can do that,and this man has the money to afford it.

doubting Thomas …...are u satisfied now.!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Chief Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Burial by tobtap: 7:46pm On Apr 09, 2016
lipsrsealed cry
Re: Pictures From Chief Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Burial by Wendyslim(f): 7:47pm On Apr 09, 2016
Rip. Alams

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Chief Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Burial by yadnus1(m): 7:48pm On Apr 09, 2016
But why are his nose and ears were left uncovered? No duttol wool in his mouth, judging by this man antecedents, this looks so fishy. Besides a 5month old corpse in the morgue don't look this fresh. What about the sly smile. Omo did is another abracadabra.

18 Likes

Re: Pictures From Chief Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Burial by Mskrisx(f): 7:48pm On Apr 09, 2016
Chaii wonder what happens to his loved ones now...God please console them all.

Rip Sir.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Chief Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Burial by emir99(m): 7:48pm On Apr 09, 2016
back den he never thought he will die

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Chief Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Burial by kennyman2000(m): 7:48pm On Apr 09, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Pictures From Chief Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Burial by Daniel058(m): 7:49pm On Apr 09, 2016
Dike anaaa!
Re: Pictures From Chief Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Burial by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 09, 2016
Photoshop by amateur even political gathering photos are received immediately, this one appears gated and released after 24hours and available on NL after 30hours.

This is a big joke.

Jonathan sef

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Chief Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Burial by autotrader014(m): 7:49pm On Apr 09, 2016
Ajusshi:
Bro, please die and go to hell so you can confirm it yourself.

Hahahahahaha.. grin

Some people are really sick, not every one u see on NL is normal.. I don see madman for road before, sit down under bridge, dey browse NL.. so his own case no be here.. him fit dey browse from yaba left wit him chinko fone grin

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From Chief Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Burial by Ajusshi: 7:49pm On Apr 09, 2016
If anyone really wanna personally confirm that Alam is dead, he should just die so he can go to hell and see Alam, Abacha and other theives....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Chief Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Burial by HaneefahRN(f): 7:49pm On Apr 09, 2016
The Association of Doubting Thomases still do not believe. Pls open the coffin, so they can confirm it isn't banana tree tht's inside grin

Alas, and he didn't even go with his riches both legally and ill gotten.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Chief Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Burial by hardywaltz(m): 7:50pm On Apr 09, 2016
Mentcee:
May thunder strike Buhari for all the evil things he's wrecking as havoc in Nigeria.
Pls press like if you agree that Buhari can't run this country. Or press share if you think otherwise.
U are just too foolish
Hope u will sell all these likes u are amasing on Nairaland

9 Likes

Re: Pictures From Chief Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Burial by blazer234: 7:50pm On Apr 09, 2016
If this guy is truly dead, I hope he asked for forgiveness of sin before he died.

I doubt if he was able to do restitution before he died

I doubt if he would have been that corrupt in 2005 if he knew he only had about 10 years more to live.

Now, will he ever spend any of the money he stole?

I just pity these empty headed politicians, who stole money and forget they will die one day to give account of their corrupt practices to their creator.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Chief Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Burial by Daniel058(m): 7:50pm On Apr 09, 2016
Some peeep go be like MAKE I GET THE KIND MONEY WEY E DON GET AND DIE YOUNGER SELF"

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Masari On VAT: Northern States Responsible For Lagos, Rivers Development / INEC Reveals Condition For Voting After 2:30pm / President Bola Tinubu Welcomes Senate President Godswill Akpabio To The Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.