Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

I'm Likely To B Retained By My Ppa After Service. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I'm Likely To B Retained By My Ppa After Service. (812 Views)

I Got A Job Two Months After Service. / 5 Social Media Mistakes Most Likely To Cost You A Job / 6 Dominant Workplace Trends You Are Likely To Witness In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Likely To B Retained By My Ppa After Service. by wuraolagold(f): 7:49pm On Apr 09, 2016
I'm Batch A corp memer passing out on thursday 14th of April.my ppa is likely to retain me after service with 30k salary. Pls, I need your advise wether to accept the offer or not. Thanks
Re: I'm Likely To B Retained By My Ppa After Service. by thesicilian: 7:56pm On Apr 09, 2016
wuraolagold:
I'm Batch A corp memer passing out on thursday 14th of April. I'm ppa is likely to retain me after service with 30k salary. Pls, I need your advise wether to accept the offer or not. Thanks

Without even getting any other detail I can categorically advice you to accept. A lot of coppers make the mistake of returning home with the lofty idea of getting their dream job, only to find out that they're just one of millions of Nigerians vying for the same positions in the ever competitive job market.

If you do not have any other offer yet, take this, get more experience, while looking for something better. It is never advisable to leave your current job when you have nothing better at hand...
Re: I'm Likely To B Retained By My Ppa After Service. by obiaguna(m): 8:11pm On Apr 09, 2016
You didn't state the PPA or say what they do but it's fine. If you like the department you are currently working in and if you also like the job role then take it and proceed to look for a better one as time goes by.
Re: I'm Likely To B Retained By My Ppa After Service. by kazyhm(m): 8:40pm On Apr 09, 2016
simply look before you leap use buruku ki'i he ke'yan rimi ( bad job don't give chance for another )
Re: I'm Likely To B Retained By My Ppa After Service. by wuraolagold(f): 8:58pm On Apr 09, 2016
It is a radio station. I'm working as an admin/traffic officer. I'm thinking about d money cos it is too small for a graduate. Thanks 4 ya counsel

1 Like

Re: I'm Likely To B Retained By My Ppa After Service. by aieromon(m): 10:42am On Apr 10, 2016
wuraolagold:
It is a radio station. I'm working as an admin/traffic officer. I'm thinking about d money cos it is too small for a graduate. Thanks 4 ya counsel

If you can get some savings out of the salary at the end of every month,I will advise you to take the job. You can search for a better paying job after getting all the experience you need.

BTW, nothing is too small for a graduate.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Dad Needs A Job (he's Experienced In Hotel Management) Any Gud Heart Out Thr? / . / I Need A Job Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.