Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,020 members, 7,806,997 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? (10295 Views)

Why Do Guys Have difficulties Saying This To Girls. / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth / Common Misconceptions Most Guys Have About Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by fritiyo: 11:14am On Apr 10, 2016
ChidinmaRose:
Well, I am worth spending on.

U worth nothing my friend. At age 30 we will know wada u worth spending on or the man that will tell u ur worth.

keep on ur world of not having common sense early in life.
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by FrozeBABE: 11:32am On Apr 10, 2016
If I was d guy...bitch bera have my money grin am done buying.
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by Mcowubaba: 12:14pm On Apr 10, 2016
ChidinmaRose:
But first of all, to avoid this, guys should have common sense na. Who buys someone a 500mb phone in this age and time
Why will he even buy phone for you

Leeches everywhere sad sad
Can u even give a beggar 1k , mtcheew

Broke female parasites....
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by ifeco4(m): 12:27pm On Apr 10, 2016
ChidinmaRose:
It was my birthday some days ago and this "guy" that claimed he "liked" me (mtchewww) got me something that was supposed to be a "phone" undecided

It looked fancy and all but it had a 500 MB RAM. I looked at him and said WHY Who uses a 500 MB RAM in 2016?

He looked at me and told me that I should be grateful because he spent 60k on this phone.

I was like (WTF) don't you know you can get a 1 GB RAM for less than 60k.
Then he now started vexing and I didn't understand why

Long story short, I made him return the phone and get a a better one ; Tecno Boom j8 which was way better, it had 2GB RAM and was just 40k. I even saved him 20k, he should be thanking me. angry

Now he won't pick my calls and reply my texts, please tell me, ladies and guys, was I wrong or was he just plain selfish sad
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by byvan03: 2:08pm On Apr 10, 2016
You are very wrong, your attitude will piss off any sane person. It's not what you said but how you said it. It's his money, the least you can do is appreciate and complain later.
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by TohKunBoh: 7:25pm On Apr 10, 2016
Its bad to be ungrateful...

But why will someone get a 500MB ram for 60kk?

That guy is dull sha...
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by Orator2383: 10:21pm On Apr 10, 2016
Tecno Boom J8 is better but hey you so ungrateful oo. Person buy something for you you still dey form e no worth am?
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by Nwokoji1: 11:28pm On Apr 10, 2016
You could have accepted the Gift tho, Having Preference shew you might be a Money Lover. But the Tecno Boom J8 is Quite Better though.
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by Maamin(m): 11:47pm On Apr 10, 2016
ChidinmaRose:
But first of all, to avoid this, guys should have common sense na. Who buys someone a 500mb phone in this age and time

Your father, uncles and brothers are guys too u know...I hope they are part of this " guys" you keep mentioning...twip!

And to think she is talking about sense..you simply lack one. angry
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by obiaguna(m): 1:41am On Apr 11, 2016
ChidinmaRose:
Meanwhile, what's up with Kylie Jenners lips? They are bigger than some people's brains. Yes, I'm talking to you.

Lol your topic doesn't relate to your gist. You can't be rude and stu.pid at the same time. Pick a struggle.
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by obiaguna(m): 1:46am On Apr 11, 2016
ChidinmaRose:
Well, I am worth spending on.

You are worth spending on and the best guy you could attract and the one you still call and text spent 60k on a 500mb device. You still think you are worth spending on?
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by ForeverNew(f): 5:50pm On Apr 11, 2016
I disagree, if you can't take care of a bae, why have one?
donmoz:
My dear if I were d guy I will return d phone put d money in my pocket and still don't pick your calls....na u give am d money?....u dey talk like say u give am money tell am to go get u a phone with it
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by ForeverNew(f): 5:53pm On Apr 11, 2016
@OP I support you biko, let him go and find a broke girl to date. Broke guys everywhere.
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by donmoz(m): 6:43pm On Apr 11, 2016
ForeverNew:
I disagree, if you can't take care of a bae, why have one?

My dear asking me to return it means ur capable of taking good kia of yaself....being caring does not mean one is foolish...he did got sometin for her she is just being ungrateful.. u think he didn't have wat else to do wif the money abi
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by SEETHEM: 7:43pm On Apr 11, 2016
I wonder why everyone fell for the op's way of advertising his/her product. Na wah! SEETHEM.SHM
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by oginineme(f): 12:37am On Apr 12, 2016
Baby girl she is not being mean, she is being real.
Ana5000:
Why are you so mean though?
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by oginineme(f): 12:39am On Apr 12, 2016
Which kind of man is that one?
gamaliel121:

You that have sense should know that not everyone gat a good knowledge about phone specs....

He probably thought he was getting you an expensive phone....

Ode!!!
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by Africanman123(m): 1:25am On Apr 12, 2016
Tell her ooo. All these ladies nowadays.
olihilistic:
undecided embarassed you're ungrateful and rude
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by Africanman123(m): 1:27am On Apr 12, 2016
So it is no longer about love right? Children of nowadays are too materialistic.
ForeverNew:
@OP I support you biko, let him go and find a broke girl to date. Broke guys everywhere.
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by mrprezident007(m): 1:45am On Apr 12, 2016
You should be grateful, during my days we just fetch firewood for her daz all.
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by mrprezident007(m): 1:47am On Apr 12, 2016
Things we do for love.
donmoz:

My dear asking me to return it means ur capable of taking good kia of yaself....being caring does not mean one is foolish...he did got sometin for her she is just being ungrateful.. u think he didn't have wat else to do wif the money abi
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by distilledwalex(m): 3:24am On Apr 12, 2016
Endtime lady undecided
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by Nobody: 6:22am On Apr 12, 2016
Africanman123:
Tell her ooo. All these ladies nowadays.
no mind them bros mi
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by Penaldo: 9:51pm On Apr 12, 2016
ChidinmaRose:
It was my birthday some days ago and this "guy" that claimed he "liked" me (mtchewww) got me something that was supposed to be a "phone" undecided

It looked fancy and all but it had a 500 MB RAM. I looked at him and said WHY Who uses a 500 MB RAM in 2016?

He looked at me and told me that I should be grateful because he spent 60k on this phone.

I was like (WTF) don't you know you can get a 1 GB RAM for less than 60k.
Then he now started vexing and I didn't understand why

Long story short, I made him return the phone and get a a better one ; Tecno Boom j8 which was way better, it had 2GB RAM and was just 40k. I even saved him 20k, he should be thanking me. angry

Now he won't pick my calls and reply my texts, please tell me, ladies and guys, was I wrong or was he just plain selfish sad
I think it was ungrateful of you though you saved him money
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by Penaldo: 9:53pm On Apr 12, 2016
crotonite:
He is just angry becaus he thinks u're ungrateful.
Op needs to make amends with her boyfriend
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by Penaldo: 9:55pm On Apr 12, 2016
byvan03:
You are very wrong, your attitude will piss off any sane person. It's not what you said but how you said it. It's his money, the least you can do is appreciate and complain later.
Though her alternative was good but her attitude spoilt it
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by byvan03: 9:57pm On Apr 12, 2016
Penaldo:
Though her alternative was good but her attitude spoilt it

Exactly.
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 12, 2016
This op does not have common sense undecided
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by Penaldo: 10:01pm On Apr 12, 2016
oginineme:
Baby girl she is not being mean, she is being real.
She was rude
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by Penaldo: 10:13pm On Apr 12, 2016
daretodiffer:
This op does not have common sense undecided
I Dont think she loves him.
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 12, 2016
Penaldo:
I Dont think she loves him.
It does not matter
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by Penaldo: 10:25pm On Apr 12, 2016
byvan03:

Exactly.
She needs Jesus

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why On Earth Will I Want To See Your Dick?? / See Unclad Photos From Waist Bead Thread Shared By A Lady Who Is Engaged / What Are Edo Men Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.