Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? (10296 Views)

Why Do Guys Have difficulties Saying This To Girls. / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth / Common Misconceptions Most Guys Have About Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by Penaldo: 10:26pm On Apr 12, 2016
daretodiffer:
It does not matter
What does not matter?
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 12, 2016
Penaldo:
What does not matter?
You do not treat people that way especially someone who got you a gift
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by Penaldo: 10:31pm On Apr 12, 2016
daretodiffer:
You do not treat people that way especially someone who got you a gilft
Talking like you are a saint....
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 12, 2016
Penaldo:
What does saint have to do with common sense? undecided
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by butterfly777(m): 10:35pm On Apr 12, 2016
What I see here is that op simply does not fancy the guy from the beginning.
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by Badoox(m): 10:38pm On Apr 12, 2016
SEETHEM:
I wonder why everyone fell for the op's way of advertising his/her product. Na wah! SEETHEM.SHM
d thing surprise me fa.
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by Penaldo: 10:56pm On Apr 12, 2016
daretodiffer:
What does saint have to do with common sense? undecided
I mean you girls ain't loyal
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 12, 2016
Penaldo:
Are men any better? undecided
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 12, 2016
lols
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by Penaldo: 11:01pm On Apr 12, 2016
butterfly777:
What I see here is that op simply does not fancy the guy from the beginning.
Go sleep boy
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by Doubleagent008(m): 11:48pm On Apr 12, 2016
What an unfortunate guy. So he buys a gift and still get the "one guy like that "tag.
He being just one guy like that and goes on to spend that fortune on u? And ur intelligence tells u to be rude? What a queen.
BTW, yeah i think you make a living writing for the joke section of the herald or premium times. Nice fictional imagination.
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Apr 12, 2016
good 2c you. Men are a zillion times better.

daretodiffer:
Are men any better? undecided
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 13, 2016
must u come here to display ur dirty linen? Your guy was insensitive and unwise at allocating scarce resources, so what? That makes every nigga like that Abi? U too mumu madam!
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by ajademola2000(m): 12:02am On Apr 13, 2016
He is just being a knucklehead at the moment. He will still pick your call or even call you himself
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by saxby(f): 7:02am On Apr 13, 2016
You should have appreciated him first then stylishly tell him your mind.
You said the boom j is 40k? I thought its 41k
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by frakdon(m): 11:29pm On Apr 14, 2016
ChidinmaRose:
English = Zero

clap for your self, you got the attention you seek...

Onye mpi anya ..
English teacher
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by ibibiofirstlady(f): 11:51pm On Apr 14, 2016
Penaldo:
Why can't you leave her gender alone?
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by ibibiofirstlady(f): 11:52pm On Apr 14, 2016
Doubleagent008:
What an unfortunate guy. So he buy a gift and still get the "one guy like that "tag.
He being just one guy like that and goes on to spend that fortune on u? And ur intelligence tells u to be rude? What a queen.
BTW, yeah i think you make a living writing for the joke section of the herald or premium times. Nice fictional imagination.
Guys does it too
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by ibibiofirstlady(f): 11:53pm On Apr 14, 2016
saxby:
You should have appreciated him first then stylishly tell him your mind.
You said the boom j is 40k? I thought its 41k
Is it even 41k?
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by ibibiofirstlady(f): 11:54pm On Apr 14, 2016
pinceprinz:
must u come here to display ur dirty linen? Your guy was insensitive and unwise at allocating scarce resources, so what? That makes every nigga like that Abi? U too mumu madam!
The girl was insensitive
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by ibibiofirstlady(f): 11:54pm On Apr 14, 2016
Penaldo:
Do you know her before?
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by selfdefence: 12:01am On Apr 15, 2016
If only you know how it costs to save up money for that ehnnn... You for no reject am.
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by zeetyzin(m): 12:15am On Apr 15, 2016
if this story is real,(i doubt it tho) then OP!.. you are a stupid ungrateful bastard who doesnt even deserve d gift of life... but if this story is fake, u are a brainless, fucked_up, cum-swallowing hoe. which izzit?
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by dapsonlou(m): 12:58am On Apr 15, 2016
ChidinmaRose:
It was my birthday some days ago and this "guy" that claimed he "liked" me (mtchewww) got me something that was supposed to be a "phone" undecided

It looked fancy and all but it had a 500 MB RAM. I looked at him and said WHY Who uses a 500 MB RAM in 2016?

He looked at me and told me that I should be grateful because he spent 60k on this phone.

I was like (WTF) don't you know you can get a 1 GB RAM for less than 60k.
Then he now started vexing and I didn't understand why

Long story short, I made him return the phone and get a a better one ; Tecno Boom j8 which was way better, it had 2GB RAM and was just 40k. I even saved him 20k, he should be thanking me. angry

Now he won't pick my calls and reply my texts, please tell me, ladies and guys, was I wrong or was he just plain selfish sad

Is it me or this babe is marketing techno
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by investment247: 8:05pm On Apr 16, 2016
zeetyzin:
if this story is real,(i doubt it tho) then OP!..
you are a stupid ungrateful bastard who doesnt even deserve d gift of life...
but if this story is fake, u are a brainless, fucked_up, cum-swallowing hoe.
which izzit?

Bro, you dey vex o. Chai...!!!!
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by ibibiofirstlady(f): 6:17pm On Apr 23, 2016
Doubleagent008:
What an unfortunate guy. So he buy a gift and still get the "one guy like that "tag.
What makes him unfortunate?
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by ibibiofirstlady(f): 6:17pm On Apr 23, 2016
investment247:

Bro, you dey vex o. Chai...!!!!
Very very
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by Doubleagent008(m): 9:29pm On Apr 23, 2016
ibibiofirstlady:
What makes him unfortunate?
because he bought a girl a gift and all she could refer to him as is 'one guy like that' not even 'my friend, my colleague etc' just one guy is like the guy is non existent or random. No random guy just buys u a phone.
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by JustOutstanding: 2:26am On Apr 30, 2016
You will make a correct wife joor... You will know how to minimize cost for your husband. I'm sure if he had gotten you a galaxy S7, you would have made him return it for a cheaper one.
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by alobright17(m): 3:19am On Apr 30, 2016
ChidinmaRose:
But first of all, to avoid this, guys should have common sense na. Who buys someone a 500mb phone in this age and time
just shut the fuckup with that nasty statement ifele anaemekwa gi nwanyi?
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by samsam2019: 5:43am On Apr 30, 2016
Tecno marketers

E ti ya weyrey
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by Marinza(m): 10:13am On May 01, 2016
And this is why I never buy stuff for babes. Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See Unclad Photos From Waist Bead Thread Shared By A Lady Who Is Engaged / Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) / Photo Of A Lady With Massive Butt And A Guy Staring At Her Will Make You Droll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.