Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,917 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

Commotion In Lagos Over Hefty Boobed Woman - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Commotion In Lagos Over Hefty Boobed Woman (1992 Views)

Commotion As Vice President Gets ‘poisoned’, Rushed To Hospital / Commotion In Lagos As Ram Stood Up After Being Slaughtered / There Is Commotion In Enugu Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Commotion In Lagos Over Hefty Boobed Woman by mich24(m): 8:57pm On Apr 09, 2016
You need to see what am seeing,
Cossy ojiakor is now a leaner.

Am just failing in love for this woman grin grin grin

Re: Commotion In Lagos Over Hefty Boobed Woman by eme1n(m): 9:04pm On Apr 09, 2016
See Mellons!!
Re: Commotion In Lagos Over Hefty Boobed Woman by stevecantrell: 9:54pm On Apr 09, 2016
What does she use for support , pillow case ?
Re: Commotion In Lagos Over Hefty Boobed Woman by ascek(m): 10:08pm On Apr 09, 2016
I love her. She is very thankful and proud of what she's got. I love her confidence

2 Likes

Re: Commotion In Lagos Over Hefty Boobed Woman by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 09, 2016
She needs MAMMOPLASTY and JESUS
Re: Commotion In Lagos Over Hefty Boobed Woman by powerblaze(m): 10:22pm On Apr 09, 2016
The babe no send
Re: Commotion In Lagos Over Hefty Boobed Woman by ki02020(m): 10:27pm On Apr 09, 2016
ascek:
I love her. She is very thankful and proud of what she's got. I love her confidence

Honestly....if it was to be another set of ladies they would be swearing already...the guys sef no try oooo

(1) (Reply)

Traditional Wedding Attires For Nigerians, All Over The World / The Unveiling Of The Crown Prince Of Benin Kingdom Prince Ezelekhae Ewuare 11 / Married Woman Caught Having Sex With Indian Man To Secure Her Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.