Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,810 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

VP Osinbajo Was Never Booed In Kano (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Osinbajo Was Never Booed In Kano (pictures) (21515 Views)

Osinbajo Was Nominated As VP By Governors And Senators - Against The Run Of Play / Tinubu: Osinbajo Was Hesitant When He was Chosen as Buhari’s Running Mate / Ngige Booed In Enugu At Townhall Meeting For Defending Buhari's Sectionalism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

VP Osinbajo Was Never Booed In Kano (pictures) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 09, 2016
This is to debunk the evil propaganda flying across social media which says VP osinbajo was booed when he paid a visit to the burnt Kano market today. They say the residents chanted loudly that they don't want CHANGE anymore. Some even claim he was almost stoned.

Below are pictures from the event today in Kano. Check them out and judge for yourselves if the people in the pictures look like a booing crowd or that which wants to throw stones.

Related topic: “We Are Suffering, No Fuel, No Power, No Money”: Residents Chant As VP Visits Kano.

https://www.nairaland.com/3039101/suffering-kano-residents-chant-during

8 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Was Never Booed In Kano (pictures) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 09, 2016
#Kano4PMB
2MILLION votes no be beans.

83 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Osinbajo Was Never Booed In Kano (pictures) by DONMAYOR19(m): 10:03pm On Apr 09, 2016
zombie wan start. hope u have light o?

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Osinbajo Was Never Booed In Kano (pictures) by jcross19: 10:04pm On Apr 09, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
This is to debunk the evil propaganda flying across social media which says VP osinbajo was booed when he paid a visit to the burnt Kano market today. They say the residents chanted loudly that they don't want CHANGE anymore. Some even claim he was almost stoned.

Below are pictures from the event today in Kano. Check them out and judge for yourselves if the people in the pictures look like a booing crowd or that which wants to throw stones.

cc lalasticlala
how do booing crowd look like?!!!!!!! Lol you can't decide from the picture sire.

93 Likes 3 Shares

Re: VP Osinbajo Was Never Booed In Kano (pictures) by Mutuwa(m): 10:07pm On Apr 09, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
#Kano4PMB

2MILLION votes no be beans.

Na this kind thing wailers no like o!

Men with 4 wives and 20 kids why 2M votes no go commot?

Btw

Wailers are akin to Bingo Dogs...

1.Malnourished in facts

2. Barking without the muscle to bite: A common trait of wailing.

3. Quick to run if you stone them,and only to continue wailing afar.

4. Very dirty and unfortunate.

~anonymous~

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VP Osinbajo Was Never Booed In Kano (pictures) by phemmyutd(m): 10:09pm On Apr 09, 2016
My mind tells me that PMB might step down for PYO in 2019 for him to complete their second tenor. Personal thinking sha o

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Osinbajo Was Never Booed In Kano (pictures) by galadima77(m): 10:11pm On Apr 09, 2016
Even his hometown can't give him such befitting welcome!
Despite the hardship, we know they mean well for this nation and as such will endure for posterity to have it better.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Osinbajo Was Never Booed In Kano (pictures) by Nusaf: 10:12pm On Apr 09, 2016
jcross19:
how do booing crowd look like?!!!!!!! Lol you can't decide from the picture sire.
What is this one saying? Seeing, they say, is believing. I have seen and I believe. The crowd is happy with the VP. Most of them are even making effort to shake hand with him.

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Osinbajo Was Never Booed In Kano (pictures) by chriskosherbal(m): 10:13pm On Apr 09, 2016
I think individuals should verify the authenticity of thier information before making it public.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Osinbajo Was Never Booed In Kano (pictures) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 09, 2016
jcross19:
the type that stoned GEJ's convoy when he went to the north to campaign.

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: VP Osinbajo Was Never Booed In Kano (pictures) by modath(f): 10:16pm On Apr 09, 2016
The situation of the country in the last couple of weeks isn't what one would call "satisfying",

However one would be forgiven for thinking Nigeria was a mini Dubai / Mecca/ Doha (countries where -in the time of plenty-the effects of petrodollar was felt by BOTH the bourgeoisies as well as the elites ) that was flowing with milk & honey, with the way some have been going about it!! cool

Wonder what people are expecting to happen in famine, especially when no effort was made in preparation for such a period!!

Nothing is as ridiculous as Nigeria "wasting" its scarce crude oil Forex earnings on importation!! It's Damn crazy!!

Anyone that quotes me to yarn nonsense will have the kind life that is a replica of Nigeria during the recent crude oil price boom,

Which simply means the person have major potentials, earn impressive income but. Still "eat" like a church rat!! cool

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/osinbajo-kano-gets-rousing-welcome-warm-reception/

10 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Was Never Booed In Kano (pictures) by shaddoww: 10:16pm On Apr 09, 2016
If this government finally performs, am suspecting PMB will step down for this man

5 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Was Never Booed In Kano (pictures) by jcross19: 10:17pm On Apr 09, 2016
Nusaf:

What is this one saying? Seeing, they say, is believing. I have seen and I believe. The crowd is happy with the VP. Most of them are even making effort to shake hand with him.
let them continue while they are raping apc in another states in today election.

3 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Was Never Booed In Kano (pictures) by A7(m): 10:19pm On Apr 09, 2016
jcross19:

When you see one, you'll quickly identify.

Yes we can decide from the picture, a booing crowd do not line up for handshake like the shot below tells us.

37 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Was Never Booed In Kano (pictures) by Nusaf: 10:21pm On Apr 09, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
What a response. Very subtle. I like it.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Osinbajo Was Never Booed In Kano (pictures) by Nusaf: 10:23pm On Apr 09, 2016
modath:
The situation of the country in the last couple of weeks isn't what one would call "satisfying",

However one would be forgiven for thinking Nigeria was a mini Dubai / Mecca/ Doha (countries where the effects of petrodollar was felt by BOTH the bourgeoisies as well as the elites ) that was flowing with milk & honey, with the way some have been going about it!! cool

Wonder what people are expecting to happen in famine, especially when no efforts was made in preparation for such a period!!

Nothing is as ridiculous as Nigeria "wasting" its scarce crude oil Forex earnings on importation!! It's Damn crazy!!

Anyone that quotes me to yarn nonsense will be a have a life that is replica of Nigeria during the recent crude oil price boom,

Which simply means the person have major potentials, earn impressive income but "eat" like a church rat!! cool
Are u threatening me?
Re: VP Osinbajo Was Never Booed In Kano (pictures) by Harkindeylee(m): 10:26pm On Apr 09, 2016
Nothing wey we no go hear for this country.. *In other words* it's not my business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VP Osinbajo Was Never Booed In Kano (pictures) by modath(f): 10:36pm On Apr 09, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:

I have stopped trying to convince naysayers, who believe they can work one kain voodoo..unless God wills it or he himself chooses not to run, Bubu will be back in 2019!

The SE/SS just do not have the voting strength to dislodge him & the north are not keen on anything anti PMB.... Kwankwanso political structure got strained cos of the small tempest he had with Ganduje & Ganduje hit below the belt by claiming he was sabotaging Bubu..

Even PDP has realised this & have ceded power to the north despite "Everything"...

Their foot soldier can go ahead to rant & cuss out their "parents" & unborn generation, it won't change nothing!!

Get out of your zones & feel the pulse of this people, not the one vote noisemakers who have access to the media...

17 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Was Never Booed In Kano (pictures) by Movic1(m): 10:42pm On Apr 09, 2016
I wonder the year nigerians will stop defending all these politicians I cant kill myself or defend any politicians again in my life. i did it for baba but never again in my life. politicians are some how the same tongue Booed or not, what the F is my Biz

2 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Was Never Booed In Kano (pictures) by Nbote(m): 11:44pm On Apr 09, 2016
Some of U are really despicable with the way u come up with excuses time and time again... @Op where in any of d reports did u read or hear he was almost stoned D report stated clearly dat d people chanted about not having fuel, no light and no money and dis not being d change dey wanted... How come we can't hear d chanting from ur pictures?? For ur information the news was even carried by premium times, a core northern owned newspaper so I don't get what ur point is. Keep living in denial but while u are at it, get a life and stop being a bootlicker. Asswipe.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VP Osinbajo Was Never Booed In Kano (pictures) by Taasii4change: 12:01am On Apr 10, 2016
U dey mind those frustrated wailers

5 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Was Never Booed In Kano (pictures) by akike: 12:01am On Apr 10, 2016
What if they did?

Regardless, it is stvpid to blame this administration now.

2 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Was Never Booed In Kano (pictures) by akike: 12:03am On Apr 10, 2016
Mutuwa:

Btw

1.Malnourished in facts

~anonymous~
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Was Never Booed In Kano (pictures) by tit(f): 12:07am On Apr 10, 2016
why did osinbade run away from kano that day?
why did he not sleep with the legendary prostitutes of kano that night?

2 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Was Never Booed In Kano (pictures) by push21a: 1:08am On Apr 10, 2016
[size=38pt]Buhari still remain president

There is alot of people who live on a street in Africa

t[/size].
Re: VP Osinbajo Was Never Booed In Kano (pictures) by KelleneOkonkwo: 1:20am On Apr 10, 2016
tit:
why did osinbade run away from kano that day?
why did he not sleep with the legendary prostitutes of kano that night?

Den never release this one from yaba left, get well soon.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Osinbajo Was Never Booed In Kano (pictures) by push21a: 1:26am On Apr 10, 2016
[size=38pt]For using 6 zones PDP should never get power again.[/size]

3 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Was Never Booed In Kano (pictures) by Sweetlemon(f): 4:15am On Apr 10, 2016
Seriously NL should be very careful with what to bring to the front page cos it seems you guys are more into sensationalism now. Even Linda Ikeji reports more professionally than NL these days. Linda reported that VP received a "rousing welcome". How come NL reporters saw a different thing? Often times I can't help but support that media bill. Most sites these days are just crappy, hungry, attention-seeking sensation-whipping agents destroying what's left of our fragile peace and unity. Not fair at all.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Osinbajo Was Never Booed In Kano (pictures) by jogojogo: 5:06am On Apr 10, 2016
Nbote:
Some of U are really despicable with the way u come up with excuses time and time again... @Op where in any of d reports did u read or hear he was almost stoned D report stated clearly dat d people chanted about not having fuel, no light and no money and dis not being d change dey wanted... How come we can't hear d chanting from ur pictures?? For ur information the news was even carried by premium times, a core northern owned newspaper so I don't get what ur point is. Keep living in denial but while u are at it, get a life and stop being a bootlicker. Asswipe.

Good!! Then where are the placards? At least i watched it on channel and there was no form of protest chanting

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Osinbajo Was Never Booed In Kano (pictures) by jcross19: 5:42am On Apr 10, 2016
A7:

When you see one, you'll quickly identify.

Yes we can decide from the picture, a booing crowd do not line up for handshake like the shot below tells us.
I don't not see any hand that want to shake all I see there is just mob struggling with each other in that pictures. And those might be apc members who can tell. Infact zombies believe everything. Zombie oh zombie oh .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VP Osinbajo Was Never Booed In Kano (pictures) by ziccoit: 5:58am On Apr 10, 2016
jcross19:

You see frowny faces, stones in the hand ready to be lunched, you see planks too. Ultimately, you see the person being booed hurriedly being whisked away by the security men while dodging the stone.

You can call GEJ and ask for his experience then in late 2014.

I rest my case.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Osinbajo Was Never Booed In Kano (pictures) by Ikengawo: 6:23am On Apr 10, 2016
Mutuwa:

Btw

1.Malnourished in facts

~anonymous~

someone from abokistan is calling others malnourished. 2 million votes and 14 graduates, worthless paupers

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Nairalander Wants To Represent Ijero-Ekiti In The Ekiti House Of Assembly / Peter Obi Sent Me On Drug Mission - "Chinenye Ezewuzie Confessed" / Adejo Okeme Wins Labour Party’s Kogi Governorship Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.