Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

Will This My Act Of Good Lead Me To Hell? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will This My Act Of Good Lead Me To Hell? (22801 Views)

How To Be A Genuine Christian, Please Read! Don't Go To Hell Fire / Man Claims Using Make-ups Will Lead Ladies To Hell - Twitter Users React / Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will This My Act Of Good Lead Me To Hell? by Philomath1212: 11:36am On Apr 10, 2016
Ennyhorlar:
why are you not in church you didn't sin because you helped him but because you were at home at that time instead of church

Re: Will This My Act Of Good Lead Me To Hell? by andycoal40(m): 11:37am On Apr 10, 2016
right thing but no smart enough. ...
1).Did they see the man entering ur house? (obviously no cos they wouldn't even ask u)
2)Why didn't u hid urself too so that they wouldn't be able to see u not to talk of asking u questions?
ALWAYS B SMART BRO
Re: Will This My Act Of Good Lead Me To Hell? by uzedo1(m): 11:37am On Apr 10, 2016
gidimasters:
Who You Epp?
he Epp somebody na, abi na bad thing
Re: Will This My Act Of Good Lead Me To Hell? by BIBILARY(m): 11:37am On Apr 10, 2016
you know what,
..you know what,
you know what,............ I really wana help but i don't know what to say..next thread pls..
Re: Will This My Act Of Good Lead Me To Hell? by sotadegrt(m): 11:38am On Apr 10, 2016
Story is Stale, fictitious and wonderfully appalling. Pics or........
Re: Will This My Act Of Good Lead Me To Hell? by tsekeok(m): 11:38am On Apr 10, 2016
Yes I strongly believe you told a sin and would go to hell if you had been lynched by the mob!!!
My advice to you would be for you to call on the Police for they alone would be able to execute the law on that man whom you spared from the mob

Justice must be served eventually!!!!!
Re: Will This My Act Of Good Lead Me To Hell? by gossipatrol(f): 11:38am On Apr 10, 2016
septembergirl:
Lying alone is a sin,was d explanation given by d man worth saving his life? If yes, maybe God can forgive u for lying. Happy mothering sunday.

Really? So there are some reasons for which you would not save someone's life? Thank God say man no be God o!
Re: Will This My Act Of Good Lead Me To Hell? by kinglekan: 11:39am On Apr 10, 2016
freecocoa:
My friend, I hope you handed the thief over to the appropriate authority? Cos that's the most important thing here.

As for going to heaven or hell, stop deceiving yourself cos if there's really a hell according to biblical standards, we are all going there so don't worry, you won't be alone and it will be a very fun place, I bet people in heaven will plead to be sent to hell, when they see how much fun we will be having there.cheesy

Btw OP, this your story sounds made up. undecided

Buhahahahahaha grin

You don kolo grin

Re: Will This My Act Of Good Lead Me To Hell? by Ramanto(m): 11:39am On Apr 10, 2016
If He Had Killed, I Would Rather You Turned Him Up To The Mob. Theft Is Not Worth It. U Saved A Soul,bro, Congrats. But Give Him Away To The Police Thereafter He Must Not Go Free
Re: Will This My Act Of Good Lead Me To Hell? by andycoal40(m): 11:40am On Apr 10, 2016
Ennyhorlar:
why are you not in church you didn't sin because you helped him but because you were at home at that time instead of church
PRATICING RELIGION NOT CHRISTIANITY...So not going to church makes one a sinner nd going to church (even Immediately after sleeping with a prostitute)makes one holy??
Re: Will This My Act Of Good Lead Me To Hell? by opstar1: 11:41am On Apr 10, 2016
You did the right thing, just convert him. Through him billions of sinners can be save.
Re: Will This My Act Of Good Lead Me To Hell? by Vince77(m): 11:41am On Apr 10, 2016
alwayscalm:
Which kind story be this
I just tire
Re: Will This My Act Of Good Lead Me To Hell? by andycoal40(m): 11:41am On Apr 10, 2016
Ramanto:
If He Had Killed, I Would Rather You Turned Him Up To The Mob. Theft Is Not Worth It. U Saved A Soul,bro, Congrats. But Give Him Away To The Police Thereafter He Must Not Go Free
perfect
Re: Will This My Act Of Good Lead Me To Hell? by VEE2010(m): 11:44am On Apr 10, 2016
@OP, lie is lie, there are no greater lie but the most important thing is that, our God is always merciful to save us even when we transgressed. If we want to sin, there could be hundreds of reasons to sin but we should not be carried away and assume excuses will save us in the last day. Yes! We sin but He is always ready to save us when we confess our sins and forsake them. We are human and not perfect, being born again does not mean that, we will live a righteous life all through... Except we tend to deceive ourselves not God. Recall, even father Abraham despite his closeness with God lied that Sarah was his sister just to safe his family from the king's destruction. Holiness is a process of understanding when to draw the line and realize yourself while you continue to serve your creator. It is more than eyes service which we see being displayed by our religious brothers and sisters. May the grace of the Lord open our eyes to see beyond humanly acclaimed righteousness which is holding sway our growth in christiandom, today.
Re: Will This My Act Of Good Lead Me To Hell? by muller101(m): 11:45am On Apr 10, 2016
Op this ur story is locally fabricated.
Re: Will This My Act Of Good Lead Me To Hell? by somegirl1: 11:45am On Apr 10, 2016
No, it won't
Re: Will This My Act Of Good Lead Me To Hell? by gossipatrol(f): 11:45am On Apr 10, 2016
Philomath1212:

Your church is just celebrating Mother's Day...

Some have celebrated, some are celebrating Today and some will celebrate in a week's time..
Re: Will This My Act Of Good Lead Me To Hell? by victorazy(m): 11:45am On Apr 10, 2016
Zenzu01:
A man entered my house running and breathing heavily, so I had to ask him what's the matter

He said he is being chased by people

I asked what did he do

He told me everything

As he was still explaining, the people approached where we were and at that time I knew I needed to take an action either to save the man or release him to them.
So I opted for an option of saving him.
When the angry mob that were chasing the man came to me and asked if I saw anybody but I told them that I didn't see anyone.

My question is did I sin by lying to them that I didn't see anyone whereas I saw and hid the thief..

Mind you if I release the man to them, they will surely kill him..
And if I die in the process, will I go to hell despite the fact I wanted to save a soul.

You didn't commit sin rather u just saved a life.
We christians don't really understand Bible. The lie the bible was talking about is lieying AGAINST someone.
Re: Will This My Act Of Good Lead Me To Hell? by dejavuh0007(m): 11:46am On Apr 10, 2016
Zenzu01:
A man entered my house running and breathing heavily, so I had to ask him what's the matter

I asked what did he do

He told me everything

As he was still explaining, the people approached where we were and at that time I knew I needed to take an action either to save the man or release him to them.
When the angry mob that were chasing the man came to me and asked if I saw anybody but I told them that I didn't see anyone.

My question is did I sin by lying to them that I didn't see anyone whereas I saw and hid the thief..

And if I die in the process, will I go to hell despite the fact I wanted to save a soul.

Op u get problem
Re: Will This My Act Of Good Lead Me To Hell? by rev2214(m): 11:47am On Apr 10, 2016
We are in the business of saving life(s)
Re: Will This My Act Of Good Lead Me To Hell? by omorttee4u(m): 11:48am On Apr 10, 2016
freecocoa:
My friend, I hope you handed the thief over to the appropriate authority? Cos that's the most important thing here.

As for going to heaven or hell, stop deceiving yourself cos if there's really a hell according to biblical standards, we are all going there so don't worry, you won't be alone and it will be a very fun place, I bet people in heaven will plead to be sent to hell, when they see how much fun we will be having there.cheesy

Btw OP, this your story sounds made up. undecided

Funny you, how do you know is going to be fun. Never pray for hell of life, not to talk of the one referring to in the holy book.
Re: Will This My Act Of Good Lead Me To Hell? by gidimasters(m): 11:52am On Apr 10, 2016
uzedo1:
he Epp somebody na, abi na bad thing
lol
Re: Will This My Act Of Good Lead Me To Hell? by abeniagbon(m): 11:54am On Apr 10, 2016
Zenzu01:

I asked what did he do

He told me everything

Tell him not to steal again or he will die. Tell him God used you to give him a second chance for him to repent. And if he eventually continue he will die horribly
Re: Will This My Act Of Good Lead Me To Hell? by freecocoa(f): 11:54am On Apr 10, 2016
omorttee4u:

Funny you, how do you know is going to be fun. Never pray for hell of life, not to talk of the one referring to in the holy book.
Because everything fun is hell bound.

I will rather go to hell than just sing boring hymns all day in heaven.
Re: Will This My Act Of Good Lead Me To Hell? by Bjergtrolde: 11:55am On Apr 10, 2016
Zenzu01:

I asked what did he do

He told me everything

NO But then again, I am not God
Re: Will This My Act Of Good Lead Me To Hell? by yomi007k(m): 11:55am On Apr 10, 2016
Berrylite:
What offence did he commit?

Ur d only smart person here.

Nobody bothered to ask wat crime he commited.
Someday he or his kind may commit it on d Op and then he will wish he was in hell.

1 Like

Re: Will This My Act Of Good Lead Me To Hell? by Philomath1212: 11:56am On Apr 10, 2016
gossipatrol:

Some have celebrated, some are celebrating Today and some will celebrate in a week's time..

Okay.
Taken.
Re: Will This My Act Of Good Lead Me To Hell? by Icaretoo: 11:56am On Apr 10, 2016
kinglekan:

You sure sey nor be your partner? grin

But on a more serious note if what you typed really happened, you did the right thing but what i seriously doubt is the fact that you probably didn't hand him over to the police.

That would make you an accomplice and worse still your furnace in hell would be made double hot Nebuchadnezzar style. grin

How on earth
Re: Will This My Act Of Good Lead Me To Hell? by joey150(m): 11:57am On Apr 10, 2016
Alll these tales by moonlight..

Guy if your more than 15 and you asked this question..then am so sorry mehn...so 4kin sorry
Re: Will This My Act Of Good Lead Me To Hell? by tosinjay(m): 11:59am On Apr 10, 2016
Zenzu01:

I asked what did he do

He told me everything

Actually the word of God settles everything, in him is no sin and we must be like him, you would have gone to hell oooh. The word of God also makes us know we must not care about others so much that we forget to care for our own soul. Sin is sin even if you wanted to help someone, the better thing that would have happened is when you aren't questioned.
Re: Will This My Act Of Good Lead Me To Hell? by nifemi4lyf(m): 12:01pm On Apr 10, 2016
the guy get fuel?
Re: Will This My Act Of Good Lead Me To Hell? by Abudu2000(m): 12:04pm On Apr 10, 2016
what matters is that you saved someone,something even some so called holy persons haven't done in their life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Did Moses See God Or Was Timothy Wrong About No One Being Able To see God? / Which Of The Ten Commandments Do You Find Difficult To Obey?? / 6 Powerful Prayer Points For MMM Participants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.