Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,375 members, 7,800,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

What Islamic Scholars Said About Hell - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What Islamic Scholars Said About Hell (13221 Views)

Wealthy Home Plus: What's Islamic Rule? / Tell Us Islamic Scholars With Their Sittings (halqo) In Your Community / What Do The Scholars Say? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Islamic Scholars Said About Hell by truthman2012(m): 5:45pm On Apr 10, 2016
Read from the link below about muslims fate at afterlife as attested to by Islamic Scholars. Don't read in a hurry !!!

Click the link:

https://www.booksie.com/posting/sinclair-junior/is-muhammad-in-heaven-or-hell-322096
Re: What Islamic Scholars Said About Hell by truthman2012(m): 9:18pm On Apr 10, 2016
Muslims here are expected to express their opinions for or against those of the scholars as stated in the link. Are they right or wrong ?

Don't be ashamed !!!
Re: What Islamic Scholars Said About Hell by truthman2012(m): 8:46am On Apr 12, 2016
Re: What Islamic Scholars Said About Hell by Ken4Christ: 11:59am On Apr 12, 2016
The article is worth reading and quite revealing . Muslims, please refute the claims in the article.
Re: What Islamic Scholars Said About Hell by Ken4Christ: 12:01pm On Apr 12, 2016
The article is worth reading and quite revealing.
Re: What Islamic Scholars Said About Hell by peteregwu(m): 2:27pm On Apr 12, 2016
It's like asking what's different between a killer and an assassin? undecided
Re: What Islamic Scholars Said About Hell by truthman2012(m): 1:28pm On Apr 13, 2016
From the link:

These are the interpretations of islamic scholars about muslims' fate at afterlife:

Al-Jalalayn’s Tafsir on Surah 19:71 (“Not one of you but will pass through it: this is, with thy Lord, a Decree which must be accomplished”), gives the following clarification:
“Not one” means that there will be none. “Of you” means all people. “But will pass through” means the entry into hell. “A decree which must be accomplished” means it is a certainty and a judgment from which Allah will not relent. (Translated from Arabic) Source: www.al-islam.com.

Tafsir by Ibn Kathir on Surah 19:71:
Surah 19:71: “Not one of you but will pass through it: this is, with thy Lord, a Decree which must be accomplished.”
Imam Ahmad narrated that Sulaiman Ibn Harb narrated that Khalid Ibn Sulaiman narrated that Kathir Ibn Ziad Al- Barsani narrated that Abu Sumaya said, "We differed about the meaning of ‘Passing through it’ (wari-duha). For some of us said that no believer will enter hell and others said all (people) shall enter it and then Allah will save those who have done righteousness. Then I met Jabir Ibn Abdallah and I informed him that we differed about the meaning of, ‘Pass through it,’ and he replied that, “Everyone shall enter it.” (Tafsir by Ibn Kathir on Surah 19:71, Translated from Arabic)

Another Tafsir by Ibn Kathir on Surah 19:71:
Narrated by Abdel Razak, narrated by Ibn Ayena narrated by Amru who told us that he heard Ibn Abbas feud with Nafi Ibn Al-Azraq regarding the meaning of, ‘Entering (Al-wurood).’ He said it meant ‘Entering (Hell),’ but Nafi disagreed. Thus Ibn Abbas read (Surah 21:98) “‘Verily ye, and the gods that ye worship besides Allah, are but fuel for Hell! To it will ye surely will enter (Wardan),’ and asked did they enter or not? He also read (Surah 11:98) ‘He will go before his people on the Day of Judgment, and lead them (Awrada-hum) into the fire: but woeful indeed will be the place (Wird) to which they are led (Al-mawrud)!’ Did they enter or not? As for you and I, we will enter it but let us see if we will exit from it and I don’t see Allah taking you out of it because you lie (regarding its meaning).” Nafi then laughed.

Narrated by Ibn Jarir, narrated by Atta who stated that Abu Rashid Al-Harury, who is called Nafi Ibn Al-Azraq, said, "They (the believers) will not hear hell’s roar." So Ibn Abbas responded, "Woe to you! Are you insane? What of Allah’s verse (Surah 11:98) ‘He will go before his people on the Day of Judgment, and lead them (Awrada-hum) into the fire,’ and also the verse (Surah 19:86) ‘And We shall drive the sinners to hell being lead (Wirdan)’? And also the verse (Surah 19:71) ‘Not one of you but will pass (Waridu-ha) through it’? By Allah, the supplication of those who lived previously used to be, ‘O Allah take me out of hell fire peacefully and allow me to enter paradise victorious.’" (Tafsir by Ibn Kathir on Surah 19:71, Translated from Arabic) Source: Ministry of Islamic Affairs, Saudi Arabia.

In summary, every muslims will go into hell as soon as he/she dies. What a pity. Make sure you don't die a Muslim. Give your life to Jesus.

1 Like

Re: What Islamic Scholars Said About Hell by Rilwayne001: 5:31pm On Apr 13, 2016
truthman2012:
From the link:

These are the interpretations of islamic scholars about muslims' fate at afterlife:

Al-Jalalayn’s Tafsir on Surah 19:71 (“Not one of you but will pass through it: this is, with thy Lord, a Decree which must be accomplished”), gives the following clarification:
“Not one” means that there will be none. “Of you” means all people. “But will pass through” means the entry into hell. “A decree which must be accomplished” means it is a certainty and a judgment from which Allah will not relent. (Translated from Arabic) Source: www.al-islam.com.

Tafsir by Ibn Kathir on Surah 19:71:
Surah 19:71: “Not one of you but will pass through it: this is, with thy Lord, a Decree which must be accomplished.”
Imam Ahmad narrated that Sulaiman Ibn Harb narrated that Khalid Ibn Sulaiman narrated that Kathir Ibn Ziad Al- Barsani narrated that Abu Sumaya said, "We differed about the meaning of ‘Passing through it’ (wari-duha). For some of us said that no believer will enter hell and others said all (people) shall enter it and then Allah will save those who have done righteousness. Then I met Jabir Ibn Abdallah and I informed him that we differed about the meaning of, ‘Pass through it,’ and he replied that, “Everyone shall enter it.” (Tafsir by Ibn Kathir on Surah 19:71, Translated from Arabic)

Another Tafsir by Ibn Kathir on Surah 19:71:
Narrated by Abdel Razak, narrated by Ibn Ayena narrated by Amru who told us that he heard Ibn Abbas feud with Nafi Ibn Al-Azraq regarding the meaning of, ‘Entering (Al-wurood).’ He said it meant ‘Entering (Hell),’ but Nafi disagreed. Thus Ibn Abbas read (Surah 21:98) “‘Verily ye, and the gods that ye worship besides Allah, are but fuel for Hell! To it will ye surely will enter (Wardan),’ and asked did they enter or not? He also read (Surah 11:98) ‘He will go before his people on the Day of Judgment, and lead them (Awrada-hum) into the fire: but woeful indeed will be the place (Wird) to which they are led (Al-mawrud)!’ Did they enter or not? As for you and I, we will enter it but let us see if we will exit from it and I don’t see Allah taking you out of it because you lie (regarding its meaning).” Nafi then laughed.

Narrated by Ibn Jarir, narrated by Atta who stated that Abu Rashid Al-Harury, who is called Nafi Ibn Al-Azraq, said, "They (the believers) will not hear hell’s roar." So Ibn Abbas responded, "Woe to you! Are you insane? What of Allah’s verse (Surah 11:98) ‘He will go before his people on the Day of Judgment, and lead them (Awrada-hum) into the fire,’ and also the verse (Surah 19:86) ‘And We shall drive the sinners to hell being lead (Wirdan)’? And also the verse (Surah 19:71) ‘Not one of you but will pass (Waridu-ha) through it’? By Allah, the supplication of those who lived previously used to be, ‘O Allah take me out of hell fire peacefully and allow me to enter paradise victorious.’" (Tafsir by Ibn Kathir on Surah 19:71, Translated from Arabic) Source: Ministry of Islamic Affairs, Saudi Arabia.

In summary, every muslims will go into hell as soon as he/she dies. What a pity. Make sure you don't die a Muslim. Give your life to Jesus.

This nonsense has been trashed on one of your threads. How many times do you want to repeat this shenanigans

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Islamic Scholars Said About Hell by Annunaki(m): 5:40pm On Apr 13, 2016
Rilwayne001:

This nonsense has been trashed on one of your threads. How many times do you want to repeat this shenanigans

As long as it takes to bring you and other victims out of the bondage of islam.

3 Likes

Re: What Islamic Scholars Said About Hell by truthman2012(m): 9:43pm On Apr 13, 2016
Rilwayne001:

The Tafsir you saw there, am I the writer?

Who are you to trash the Tafsir of islamic scholars who are far more knowledgeable than you. You should learn from them. It is because of your lack of proper knowledge that you think you have trashed it.
Re: What Islamic Scholars Said About Hell by Rilwayne001: 11:06am On Apr 14, 2016
truthman2012:

The Tafsir you saw there, am I the writer?

Who are you to trash the Tafsir of islamic scholars who are far more knowledgeable than you. You should learn from them. It is because of your lack of proper knowledge that you think you have trashed it.

Lol
Re: What Islamic Scholars Said About Hell by truthman2012(m): 11:34am On Apr 14, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Lol

Pity you.
Re: What Islamic Scholars Said About Hell by Rilwayne001: 11:48am On Apr 14, 2016
truthman2012:

Pity you.

Why don't you first pity yourself? You and your Yahweh have been exposed already. You, trying to save face opened like five threads.

This particular thread is a useless repetition of a trashed topic. I don't know why you are never ashamed of your feather head..

Bye.
Re: What Islamic Scholars Said About Hell by truthman2012(m): 12:08pm On Apr 14, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Why don't you first pity yourself? You and your Yahweh have been exposed already. You, trying to save face opened like five threads.

This particular thread is a useless repetition of a trashed topic. I don't know why you are never ashamed of your feather head..

Bye.

Why must you continue in Islamic deceptions?, The quran says it, the hadiths say it, Islamic scholars interpreted it to mean the same that allahh said all muslims are going to hell but you with little knowledge alone say it is not so. You are to be pitied indeed. So, you know better than the quran, hadiths and the scholars who interpreted it. Good of you.

3 Likes

Re: What Islamic Scholars Said About Hell by Rilwayne001: 6:35pm On Apr 14, 2016
truthman2012:

[s] Why must you continue in Islamic deceptions?, The quran says it, the hadiths say it, [/s] Islamic scholars interpreted it to mean the same that allahh said all muslims are going to hell but you with little knowledge alone say it is not so. You are to be pitied indeed. So, you know better than the quran, hadiths and the scholars who interpreted it. Good of you.

Go back to that thread where i trashed the canceled part and prove it to be true. or bury your featherhead in shame.

1 Like

Re: What Islamic Scholars Said About Hell by truthman2012(m): 7:01pm On Apr 14, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Go back to that thread where i trashed the canceled part and prove it to be true. or bury your featherhead in shame.

Which thread? Give the link.

If you are not a liar you are not a muslim.
Re: What Islamic Scholars Said About Hell by Rilwayne001: 7:26pm On Apr 14, 2016
truthman2012:

Which thread? Give the link.
If you are not a liar you are not a muslim.
www.nairaland.com/2314493/why-muslims-not-afraid-death
Re: What Islamic Scholars Said About Hell by truthman2012(m): 8:33pm On Apr 14, 2016
Rilwayne001:

www.nairaland.com/2314493/why-muslims-not-afraid-death

All your explanations in the thread were faulted just as the scholars in this OP were not in agreement with your shallow knowledge of islam.

You cited some quranic verses that are contradictory to each other. You trashed the quran and not the thread.
Re: What Islamic Scholars Said About Hell by truthman2012(m): 11:16pm On Apr 15, 2016
Extract from the link:

Jesus is in Heaven. And concerning the followers of Jesus Christ, the Qur'an states:
Surah 3:55: “Behold! Allah said: ‘O Jesus! I will take thee and raise thee to Myself and clear thee of the falsehood of those who blaspheme; I will make those who follow thee superior to those who disbelieve until the Day of Resurrection.” (Yusuf Ali)

Allah said: "O Jesus! I am going to recall you (from your mission) and raise you up to Myself. I will clean you of those who rejected you and exalt your followers above the unbelievers until the Day of Resurrection; then to Me shall be your return and I shall judge those matters in which you have been disputing. (F. Malik)

The above statement in the Qur'an reveals the superiority of those who follow Jesus.Those who follow Jesus are Christians. Of course, this does not apply to those who are Christians in name only but to those who are his true faithful followers. These are the ones who will be exalted. They are exalted, not because of any personal superiority on their part but on account of truly submitting to the teachings of Christ as it is revealed in the Holy Bible.

According to the above Qur'anic verse, Christians will be “exalted” or made “superior” until the Day of Resurrection. The Day of Resurrection or Qiyamah refers to the “time of the end.” For Christians to be exalted until the time of the end, it logically follows that true Christianity must remain as a religion in this world until the “time of the end.” For true Christianity to remain as a religion in this world until the “time of the end,” true Christians must be present in this world until the “time of the end.” For true Christians to be present in this world until the time of the end, they must have a righteous standing with God until the “time of the end.” For them to have a righteous standing with God until the time of the end, they must be guided righteously until the “time of the end.” For them to be guided righteously until the time of the end, the Holy Book in their possession must remain true until the “time of the end.”
For the Qur'an to testify that the followers of Jesus Christ will be made “superior to those who disbelieve until the Day of Resurrection,” the above detailed stages regarding the favorable standing of Christians must be accomplished precisely. And this would vitally include the integrity of the Bible which is in their possession.

The above Qur'anic verse proves beyond any doubt that the Holy Bible is indeed sufficient for the outworking of the Christian’s salvation, both now and in the future. Thus, we can be confident that the teachings of the Bible will remain as the authoritative guidance for mankind for all eternity. Therefore, the claim that the Qur’an was sent to replace the Bible or that the Bible is corrupted is a deliberate lie.

2 Likes

Re: What Islamic Scholars Said About Hell by Qpetz: 9:13am On Apr 23, 2016
Oya go and hang yourself..
Re: What Islamic Scholars Said About Hell by truthmans2012: 3:43pm On Apr 23, 2016
Qpetz:
Oya go and hang yourself..

The truth angers you ? Am I the writer of the quran that testifies that Jesus followers are superior ?

I would not wish you to hang yourself, I would rather wish you to get life through Jesus Christ. But why is the spirit of islam about killing and death? That shows islam is from the Devil. As long as that spirit (jinns) remains in you, you will always want non-muslims dead. Like god like his slaves.

2 Likes

Re: What Islamic Scholars Said About Hell by analice107: 4:47pm On Apr 23, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Trash it again for the benefit of those of us who didn't see you trash it before. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: What Islamic Scholars Said About Hell by truthman2012(m): 7:38pm On May 03, 2016
analice107:

Trash it again for the benefit of those of us who didn't see you trash it before. Thank you.

The jihadist is a terrible liar. He can tell any type of lies, white, black and red lies.
Re: What Islamic Scholars Said About Hell by analice107: 7:49pm On May 03, 2016
truthman2012:

The jihadist is a terrible liar. He can tell any type of lies, white, black and red lies.
don't.i know them?
Re: What Islamic Scholars Said About Hell by truthman2012(m): 8:04pm On May 03, 2016
analice107:

don't.i know them?

I know you know them jare.
Re: What Islamic Scholars Said About Hell by otemanuduno: 8:42pm On May 03, 2016
peteregwu:
It's like asking what's different between a killer and an assassin? undecided
I tire o... the worshipper of Satan accusing the worshippers of Lucifer. Which one is better?
Re: What Islamic Scholars Said About Hell by truthman2012(m): 9:32pm On May 18, 2016
Ken4Christ:
The article is worth reading and quite revealing . Muslims, please refute the claims in the article.
Re: What Islamic Scholars Said About Hell by malvisguy212: 10:22pm On May 18, 2016
Rilwayne001:

paste the thread let us see. You understand quran more than the scholar who interpret it ?
Re: What Islamic Scholars Said About Hell by udatso: 10:55pm On May 18, 2016
truthman2012:
Muslims here are expected to express their opinions for or against those of the scholars as stated in the link. Are they right or wrong ?

Don't be ashamed !!!
What does it matter to you? Whatever we say, you will call us liars, altaqiya. ..bla bla bla.. .so it's of no use.

1 Like

Re: What Islamic Scholars Said About Hell by udatso: 11:00pm On May 18, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Please leave this people alone ooo. Trying to have a civil discussion with them is fruitless. They would accuse you of lying and do on.

1 Like

Re: What Islamic Scholars Said About Hell by truthman2012(m): 7:37am On May 19, 2016
udatso:

Please leave this people alone ooo. Trying to have a civil discussion with them is fruitless. They would accuse you of lying and do on.

You are not accused of lying but guilty of lying.
Re: What Islamic Scholars Said About Hell by tartar9(m): 9:11am On May 19, 2016
Are you telling us what we believe or what you think we believe?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Don't Really Like Eating Sahur / If A Person Dies In The Bathroom, Is That Indicative Of A Bad End? / Is It Mandatory For Women To Wear Hijab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.