Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,829 members, 7,806,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

What Islamic Scholars Said About Hell - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What Islamic Scholars Said About Hell (13245 Views)

Wealthy Home Plus: What's Islamic Rule? / Tell Us Islamic Scholars With Their Sittings (halqo) In Your Community / What Do The Scholars Say? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Islamic Scholars Said About Hell by truthmans2012: 6:59pm On May 27, 2016
Demmzy15:
So in essence, a Christian can't marry a Muslim?

Yes.

The Bible says we should not be unequally yoked with unbelievers and that light has nothing to do with darkness (2 Cor. 6:14).
Re: What Islamic Scholars Said About Hell by Demmzy15(m): 7:15pm On May 27, 2016
truthmans2012:

Yes.

The Bible says we should not be unequally yoked with unbelievers and that light has nothing to do with darkness (2 Cor. 6:14).
So why do you now criticize Islam because it allows Muslim-Christian marriages? undecided

3 Likes

Re: What Islamic Scholars Said About Hell by truthmans2012: 7:24pm On May 27, 2016
Demmzy15:
So why do you now criticize Islam because it allows Muslim-Christian marriages? undecided

Islam shouldn't have permitted Muslim-Christian marriages since Christians are kafri in islam. And besides, it amounts to islamic contradiction if islam allows such marriages because allahh once said "Do not marry unbelieving
women, until they
believe:
A slave woman who
believes is better than an
unbelieving woman, even
though she allures you. Nor
marry (your girls) to
unbelievers until they believe
: A
man slave who believes is
better than an unbeliever, even
though he allures you.
Unbelievers do (but) beckon
you to the Fire. But Allah
beckons by His Grace to the
Garden (of bliss) and
forgiveness, and makes His
Signs clear to mankind: That
they may celebrate His praise.
Qur'an 2:221

1 Like

Re: What Islamic Scholars Said About Hell by peteregwu(m): 9:55pm On May 27, 2016
Empiree:
Helleluya! [size=20pt]6000[/size] Muslims converted to Christianity. You guys happy now grin

truthman2012, true2god, Ken4Chris peteregwu Annunaki analice107 malvisguy212 geswith Ayomivic KOYINSTEL, parrisbookaddict OLAADEGBU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wy3n2pKTH54

You are just waiting your time. Are you among the protocol officers that counted the 6000 converts?
Re: What Islamic Scholars Said About Hell by Empiree: 10:38pm On May 27, 2016
peteregwu:

You are just waiting your time. Are you among the protocol officers that counted the 6000 converts?
That's your homework. It was christians that made the claim years ago not muslims.

By the way, remember to take your medication before they run out over the counter.
https://www.nairaland.com/3129340/antidote-islamophobia-islamophobin

1 Like

Re: What Islamic Scholars Said About Hell by Empiree: 11:59pm On May 27, 2016
THIS IS A CONVINCE REASON WHY SHE EMBRACE ISLAM

1. Jesus christ when he was alive he never practice christianity, he only bring islam

2. Jesus was never mention anything like christian when he was alive. But in Al-qur'an GOD called us muslim like Qur'an 3:102

3. Jesus christ was never go to church when he was alive and there is no single verse in the bible that say go to church. But in Al-qur'an Allah says we should go to "jummuah"

4. There is no single verse in the bible where the word "BIBLE" is mention. But in Al-qur'an there was so many places where GOD mention Al-qur'an, like qur'an 4:82

5. There was no single verse where GOD or jesus says u should go to "jerusalem" But in the Al-qur'an GOD say in suratul hajj that we should go to hajj if we have the power to go

So, my brother & sister if islam is not the real way to salvation it will not be possible for millions of millions of millions of muslim today, from diffrent part of the word, from Europe, Asia, Australia, Africa, we will all garder to mecca. At the back on one Imam, if imam say "Allahu Akbar" everybody will say "Allah Akbar" if imam bowed down everybody will bowed down for GOD. Because of what is in the book of {Zephaniah 3:9}, so what are we calling islam, we have 5 pillars of islam:

1. We should believe in oneness of GOD not threenity, is in the book of {Deutoronomy 6:4} also in the book of {Mark 12:28-29}

2. We should perfom solat {worship GOD} is in the book of {Nehemiah 8:4-6} & {matthew 26:39}

3. We should be paying "ZAKAT" is in the book of {Mark 12:41-42}

4. We should be fasting for GOD. Is in the book of {jeremiah 36:9}

5. We should be going to Hajj, is in the book of {Isaiah 2:2}

ISLAM IS THE ONLY — with Wahab Temidire.

3 Likes

Re: What Islamic Scholars Said About Hell by Demmzy15(m): 12:13am On May 28, 2016
truthmans2012:

Islam shouldn't have permitted Muslim-Christian marriages since Christians are kafri in islam. And besides, it amounts to islamic contradiction if islam allows such marriages because allahh once said "Do not marry unbelieving
women, until they
believe:
A slave woman who
believes is better than an
unbelieving woman, even
though she allures you. Nor
marry (your girls) to
unbelievers until they believe
: A
man slave who believes is
better than an unbeliever, even
though he allures you.
Unbelievers do (but) beckon
you to the Fire. But Allah
beckons by His Grace to the
Garden (of bliss) and
forgiveness, and makes His
Signs clear to mankind: That
they may celebrate His praise.
Qur'an 2:221
If you don't understand anything, please shut tha hell up. This verse refers to Quraysh pagans not Christian and Jewish women, this verse can also be used a proof against marrying Hindus, Buddhists and the likes, it doesn't refer to Jews and Christians.

....... The food (slaughtered cattle, eatable animals, etc.) of the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) is lawful to you and yours is lawful to them. (Lawful to you in marriage) are chaste women from the believers and chaste women from those who were given the Scripture (Jews and Christians) when you have given their due Mahr (bridal money given by the husband to his wife at the time of marriage), desiring chastity (i.e. taking them in legal wedlock) not committing illegal sexual intercourse, nor taking them as girl-friends. And whosoever disbelieves in the Oneness of Allah and in all the other Articles of Faith [i.e. His (Allah's), Angels, His Holy Books, His Messengers, the Day of Resurrection and Al-Qadar (Divine Preordainments)], then fruitless is his work, and in the Hereafter he will be among the losers. Qur'an 5:5

This is what the Qur'an says, now which is more tolerant? Islam or Christianity? From this verse, it totally refutes your assertion that Muslims are required to kill Christians when in fact the Qur'an prescribes opposite, I hope you know the amount of love that exists between pairs before they get married. Truthman2012, your lies would continue to be busted ad Insha'Allah, Christianity would be extinguished from this forum!

3 Likes

Re: What Islamic Scholars Said About Hell by true2god: 6:50am On May 28, 2016
Empiree:
THIS IS A CONVINCE REASON WHY SHE EMBRACE ISLAM

1. Jesus christ when he was alive he never practice christianity, he only bring islam

2. Jesus was never mention anything like christian when he was alive. But in Al-qur'an GOD called us muslim like Qur'an 3:102

3. Jesus christ was never go to church when he was alive and there is no single verse in the bible that say go to church. But in Al-qur'an Allah says we should go to "jummuah"

4. There is no single verse in the bible where the word "BIBLE" is mention. But in Al-qur'an there was so many places where GOD mention Al-qur'an, like qur'an 4:82

5. There was no single verse where GOD or jesus says u should go to "jerusalem" But in the Al-qur'an GOD say in suratul hajj that we should go to hajj if we have the power to go

So, my brother & sister if islam is not the real way to salvation it will not be possible for millions of millions of millions of muslim today, from diffrent part of the word, from Europe, Asia, Australia, Africa, we will all garder to mecca. At the back on one Imam, if imam say "Allahu Akbar" everybody will say "Allah Akbar" if imam bowed down everybody will bowed down for GOD. Because of what is in the book of {Zephaniah 3:9}, so what are we calling islam, we have 5 pillars of islam:

1. We should believe in oneness of GOD not threenity, is in the book of {Deutoronomy 6:4} also in the book of {Mark 12:28-29}

2. We should perfom solat {worship GOD} is in the book of {Nehemiah 8:4-6} & {matthew 26:39}

3. We should be paying "ZAKAT" is in the book of {Mark 12:41-42}

4. We should be fasting for GOD. Is in the book of {jeremiah 36:9}

5. We should be going to Hajj, is in the book of {Isaiah 2:2}

ISLAM IS THE ONLY — with Wahab Temidire.
Let me take your lies one by one, Isaiah 2:2, In the last days the mountain of the LORD's temple will be established as the highest of the mountains; it will be exalted above the hills, and all nations will stream to it. Number one, no where is mecca mentioned in the Bible, and the Jews, till date, consider mecca as center of pagan worship. And again, last year a crane fell and killed over 500 people who came for hajj and within a week, there was a stampede which led to the death of over two thousand souls. A temple of God can never be a center of catastrophe on a yearly basis.

The concept of the oneness of God was a religious concept of the Jews and not Arabs. Mohammed's grandfather, Abdul mutalib, was an idol worshippers and the custodian of one of the 360 idols in mecca called allahh. In reverence to allahh, Mohammed's grandfather named his son abduallah (slave of allahh). So the Jewish one God, who the Christian believe and follow, is different from the Mohammed's allahh which is one of the 360 idols in mecca.

The Quran never asked the Christians to pay. zakat. I will became a Muslim if you show me where Mohammed asked Christians to pay zakat. What Mohammed asked Christians to pay is jizya, with humiliation and shame (qurann 9:29).

On Mathew 26:39, Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, “My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will.” He fell on his face to pray to Yahweh the father and not allahh who say he never had a son. Even ogbonis fell on their faces to do their worship. Felling on ones face is almost a universal act of worship. Was Jesus a Jews or an Arab? Do Jews worship allahh? Jesus called God father, do Muslims called allahh father?

So your using bible to validate the 5 pillars of Islam, which is never in the Quran, is ridiculous.
Re: What Islamic Scholars Said About Hell by true2god: 7:11am On May 28, 2016
Demmzy15:
Islam does not allow a Christian-muslim marriage in the real sense. Islam allows a Muslim man to marry a Christian or Jewish woman but does not allow a Christian/Jewish man to marry a Muslim woman. A young Muslim lady was killed recently for dating a Christian guy. That's shari'a law for you.
Re: What Islamic Scholars Said About Hell by true2god: 7:16am On May 28, 2016
Demmzy15:

If you don't understand anything, please shut tha hell up. This verse refers to Quraysh pagans not Christian and Jewish women, this verse can also be used a proof against marrying Hindus, Buddhists and the likes, it doesn't refer to Jews and Christians.

....... The food (slaughtered cattle, eatable animals, etc.) of the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) is lawful to you and yours is lawful to them. (Lawful to you in marriage) are chaste women from the believers and chaste women from those who were given the Scripture (Jews and Christians) when you have given their due Mahr (bridal money given by the husband to his wife at the time of marriage), desiring chastity (i.e. taking them in legal wedlock) not committing illegal sexual intercourse, nor taking them as girl-friends. And whosoever disbelieves in the Oneness of Allah and in all the other Articles of Faith [i.e. His (Allah's), Angels, His Holy Books, His Messengers, the Day of Resurrection and Al-Qadar (Divine Preordainments)], then fruitless is his work, and in the Hereafter he will be among the losers. Qur'an 5:5

This is what the Qur'an says, now which is more tolerant? Islam or Christianity? From this verse, it totally refutes your assertion that Muslims are required to kill Christians when in fact the Qur'an prescribes opposite, I hope you know the amount of love that exists between pairs before they get married. Truthman2012, your lies would continue to be busted ad Insha'Allah, Christianity would be extinguished from this forum!
Is it Islamic for a Christian man to marry a Muslim woman?

1 Like

Re: What Islamic Scholars Said About Hell by Demmzy15(m): 8:49am On May 28, 2016
true2god:
Is it Islamic for a Christian man to marry a Muslim woman?
Can a Christian man and woman marry a nonbeliever? undecided
Re: What Islamic Scholars Said About Hell by Demmzy15(m): 8:52am On May 28, 2016
true2god:
[s]Islam does not allow a Christian-muslim marriage in the real sense. Islam allows a Muslim man to marry a Christian or Jewish woman but does not allow a Christian/Jewish man to marry a Muslim woman. A young Muslim lady was killed recently for dating a Christian guy. That's shari'a law for you.[/s]
You're the only person who sees hoe Shariah law is practiced, maybe its due to the smuggling of drugs in which you indulge in. I've done my part so if you like accept, if you like don't, continue with your conspiracy theories. Now question is does the bible allow Christian-Muslim marriage at all? undecided
Re: What Islamic Scholars Said About Hell by truthmans2012: 9:32am On May 28, 2016
Demmzy15:

You lack good reasoning friend.

Are Christians kafri (infidels) in Islam or not? If they are, how are they different from other pagans? I want your answers on this.

Why should the food of the Christians as kafri (infidels) be lawful for the muslims? It shows the revealer of the quran didn't know what he was doing. If you could eat their food and marry their daughters, why do you still call them kafri?

To confirm to you further, allahh was manipulative to increase the number of muslims population by permitting them to marry Christian girls and not allow Christian boys to marry Muslim girls.

[
b]Demmzy15[/b]

This is not enough to prove Islam is tolerant. Allahh is never stable: he would say something today and abrogate it tomorrow (Quran 2:106). For every verse of the quran there is the reverse and that is the reason some muslims believe in peace and others in violence. Allahh like Satan has two faces, you call him by the face he turns to you.
Re: What Islamic Scholars Said About Hell by true2god: 9:50am On May 28, 2016
Demmzy15:
You're the only person who sees hoe Shariah law is practiced, maybe its due to the smuggling of drugs in which you indulge in. I've done my part so if you like accept, if you like don't, continue with your conspiracy theories. Now question is does the bible allow Christian-Muslim marriage at all? undecided
Please I strongly object to your online blackmail that you have frequently subjected me to. You don't know me neither do I know you. Why are you accusing me of drug smuggling, do allahh and Mohammed (heat be upon him) ask you to lie and slander your opponent? May God punish you, except you stop blackmailing me.

Now back to the issue, it is no secret that, in Muslim countries, it is haram for a Christian to marry their daughter. Why must Muslims lie on everything?
Re: What Islamic Scholars Said About Hell by Demmzy15(m): 9:55am On May 28, 2016
true2god:
[s]Please I strongly object to your online blackmail that you have frequently subjected me to. You don't know me neither do I know you. Why are you accusing me of drug smuggling, do allahh and Mohammed (heat be upon him) ask you to lie and slander your opponent? May God punish you, except you stop blackmailing me.

Now back to the issue, it is no secret that Muslim count[/s]

If you like cry from morning till night, that doesn't mean you're not a criminal. You're a big criminal, no wonder you see Shariah all over the place. Where on earth can you see that rubbish, if not that you're carrying drugs. Anyways, I pray you're caught in Indonesia or Saudi Arabia, that's the end of your miserable life.
Re: What Islamic Scholars Said About Hell by Demmzy15(m): 9:56am On May 28, 2016
truthmans2012:

[s]
You lack good reasoning friend.

Are Christians kafri (infidels) in Islam or not? If they are, how are they different from other pagans? I want your answers on this.

Why should the food of the Christians as kafri (infidels) be lawful for the muslims? It shows the revealer of the quran didn't know what he was doing. If you could eat their food and marry their daughters, why do you still call them kafri?

To confirm to you further, allahh was manipulative to increase the number of muslims population by permitting them to marry Christian girls and not allow Christian boys to marry Muslim girls.

[

This is not enough to prove Islam is tolerant. Allahh is never stable: he would say something today and abrogate it tomorrow (Quran 2:106). For every verse of the quran there is the reverse and that is the reason some muslims believe in peace and others in violence. Allahh like Satan has two faces, you call him by the face he turns to you.[/s]
The verse is clear enough, continue deluding yourself. Pray you don't die in this state because it's going to messy for you!
Re: What Islamic Scholars Said About Hell by Nobody: 10:02am On May 28, 2016
Demmzy15:
If you like cry from morning till night, that doesn't mean you're not a criminal. You're a big criminal, no wonder you see Shariah all over the place. Where on earth can you see that rubbish, if not that you're carrying drugs. Anyways, I pray you're caught in Indonesia or Saudi Arabia, that's the end of your miserable life.

grin grin, I dont know when these guys will realise that nobody can become a Christian by their actions, instead people are trying to learn more about islam, and through this they become Muslims.

1 Like

Re: What Islamic Scholars Said About Hell by true2god: 10:11am On May 28, 2016
Demmzy15:
If Muslims can no longer defend their criminal prophet Mohammed they resort to insults. If you are a bit reasonable, unfortunately you are not, you will understand that your mobile internet devices is all you need to be informed of global news. It's unfortunate that you prefer cramming the Koran and the ha-death on how to deal with infidels instead of you to get informed. A simple google search will show you hundreds of souls lost to Islamic fanatics who do normally do honour killings against their wife, sisters and daughters, especially if they date or attempt to marry non-muslim.

As I said earlier, may curse be upon you for lying against me.
Re: What Islamic Scholars Said About Hell by truthmans2012: 10:43am On May 28, 2016
Demmzy15:
The verse is clear enough, continue deluding yourself. Pray you don't die in this state because it's going to messy for you!

Since your leader, Muhammad is in hell and you keep praying for his peace anytime you mention his name, what do you think will happen to you followers ?

Quran confirms muslims are going to hell, if you believe in Allah you should believe his words.
Re: What Islamic Scholars Said About Hell by truthmans2012: 10:53am On May 28, 2016
lexiconkabir:

grin grin, I dont know when these guys will realise that nobody can become a Christian by their actions, instead people are trying to learn more about islam, and through this they become Muslims.

Anyone who reads our articles and remains or becomes a muslim needs his brain examined.

Allah promised hell for muslims as in this article, therefore anybody who remains a muslim or converts to islam does so at his own eternal risk.
Re: What Islamic Scholars Said About Hell by true2god: 11:15am On May 28, 2016
Demmzy15:
If you like cry from morning till night, that doesn't mean you're not a criminal. You're a big criminal, no wonder you see Sharia all over the place. Where on earth can you see that rubbish, if not that you're carrying drugs. Anyways, I pray you're caught in Indonesia or Saudi Arabia, that's the end of your life.
www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2061842/Mohammad-Shafia-murdered-daughter-honour-killing-said-hed-again.html

www.foxnews.com/story/2008/01/09/father-slain-teen-girls-upset-that-daughter-dated-non-muslim-police-records.html

Your members of your religion of piss killing their family members for allahh.
Re: What Islamic Scholars Said About Hell by Nobody: 11:30am On May 28, 2016
truthmans2012:

Anyone who reads our articles and remains or becomes a muslim needs his brain examined.

Allah promised hell for muslims as in this article, therefore anybody who remains a muslim or converts to islam does so at his own eternal risk.
Hurry!! Get your own islamophobin, before it finishes. grin

1 Like

Re: What Islamic Scholars Said About Hell by Demmzy15(m): 11:33am On May 28, 2016
Re: What Islamic Scholars Said About Hell by Demmzy15(m): 11:35am On May 28, 2016
truthmans2012:

Shhhhh!!! You talk too much, anyone who brags and writes false articles which are packed with lies, his eternal abode is hell fire. I tell you mehn, repent before it's too late because you're going to end badly!
Re: What Islamic Scholars Said About Hell by true2god: 11:36am On May 28, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Hurry!! Get your own islamophobin, before it finishes. grin
Is the drug a mixture of camel urine as prescribed by Mohammed? I might consider taking it myself if there is a small quantity of camel urine in islamophobin.
Re: What Islamic Scholars Said About Hell by true2god: 11:39am On May 28, 2016
Re: What Islamic Scholars Said About Hell by Nobody: 11:39am On May 28, 2016
true2god:
Is the drug a mixture of camel urine as prescribed by Mohammed? I might consider taking it myself if there is a small quantity of camel urine in islamophobin.

This is the more reason why you need islamophobin grin.....

1 Like

Re: What Islamic Scholars Said About Hell by Demmzy15(m): 11:40am On May 28, 2016
truthmans2012:

Since your leader, Muhammad is in hell and you keep praying for his peace anytime you mention his name, what do you think will happen to you followers ?

Dunce, we pray for everyone even the angels, when Gabriel's name is mentioned, we say Alayhi Salam (peace be upon him). But I say unto you truthman2012, that may the wrath of Allaah be upon you if you don't repent.

Quran confirms muslims are going to hell, if you believe in Allah you should believe his words.

Of course some Muslims would go to hell no doubt, they'll be taken after some time after they've served their punishment. But your likes, you'll be there forever.

1 Like

Re: What Islamic Scholars Said About Hell by Demmzy15(m): 11:42am On May 28, 2016
true2god:
Good, you are gradually making use of your brains. Can you please provide a single biblical verse that sanctioned the evil committed by the so-called Christians?
No need for us to check the bible, they were all men of God and so the holy spirit inspired them! Paul never met Jesus, yet you follow, so proves is something you can't request if you can all follow Paul blindly.

Lexiconkabir come and see the hypocrite!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Islamic Scholars Said About Hell by Demmzy15(m): 11:43am On May 28, 2016
true2god:
[s]If Muslims can no longer defend their criminal prophet Mohammed they resort to insults. If you are a bit reasonable, unfortunately you are not, you will understand that your mobile internet devices is all you need to be informed of global news. It's unfortunate that you prefer cramming the Koran and the ha-death on how to deal with infidels instead of you to get informed. A simple google search will show you hundreds of souls lost to Islamic fanatics who do normally do honour killings against their wife, sisters and daughters, especially if they date or attempt to marry non-muslim.

As I said earlier, may curse be upon you for lying against me.[/s]
Re: What Islamic Scholars Said About Hell by truthmans2012: 11:55am On May 28, 2016
Demmzy15:
No need for us to check the bible, they were all men of God and so the holy spirit inspired them! Paul never met Jesus, yet you follow, so proves is something you can't request if you can all follow Paul blindly.

Lexiconkabir come and see the hypocrite!

Ignorance !!!

Many Churches were founded by Paul, which Jesus addressed in the Book of Revelation. If Jesus didn't know Paul, how would He address the Churches he founded ?

You have been deceived and blinded to the truth hence you stick to islam despite the great exposures of its falsehoods.
Re: What Islamic Scholars Said About Hell by true2god: 11:59am On May 28, 2016
lexiconkabir:

This is the more reason why you need islamophobin grin.....
No, I will prefer the islamophobin that has a small quantity of camel urine as advised by Mohammed, according to the sunnah of the Islamic prophet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is It Mandatory For Women To Wear Hijab / Islamic Quiz / Eid Mubarak!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.