Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,473 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

Brushing Your Teeth Before Eating - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Brushing Your Teeth Before Eating (803 Views)

You Have Been Brushing Your Teeth The Wrong Way!!! / You Have Been Brushing Your Teeth Wrong Your Whole Life And You Don’t Even Know / Know Your Teeth Before You Think Of A Dental Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brushing Your Teeth Before Eating by onoerime: 5:53pm On Apr 10, 2016
Is it really compulsory to brush your teeth early morning before eating anything?
Re: Brushing Your Teeth Before Eating by Brigadier7(m): 6:44pm On Apr 10, 2016
onoerime:
Is it really compulsory to brush your teeth early morning before eating anything?
Hi! Nice Question! Am a Dentist And Here's a professional Advice!
1)The Last thing you do before you sleep @Night is BRUSHING! After Brushing @ night, the only thing you are permitted to take till morning is Water!
2) Now think about this,after last night's Brushing, when you wake-up in the morning don't you think your mouth will still be clean?? Yes it will still be clean
3)In the morning, You use water to gaggle and rinse your mouth, then Your eat
4) After taken your break Fast You brush away the leftover food debris in the mouth
Make sense right??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brushing Your Teeth Before Eating by ifex370(m): 7:04pm On Apr 10, 2016
Brigadier7:
Hi! Nice Question! Am a Dentist And Here's a professional Advice!
1)The Last thing you do before you sleep @Night is BRUSHING! After Brushing @ night, the only thing you are permitted to take till morning is Water!
2) Now think about this,after last night's Brushing, when you wake-up in the morning don't you think your mouth will still be clean?? Yes it will still be clean
3)In the morning, You use water to gaggle and rinse your mouth, then Your eat
4) After taken your break Fast You brush away the leftover food debris in the mouth
Make sense right??

Yes sir.. No more smelly mouth for me
Re: Brushing Your Teeth Before Eating by onoerime: 7:31am On Apr 11, 2016
I am so greatful with this info. A chinese man once told me that the reason we brush our mouth is to keep our teeth clean and that should be done once in a day; probably last thing in the night. Excess brush can weaken the cavity.

1 Like

Re: Brushing Your Teeth Before Eating by Brigadier7(m): 8:26pm On Apr 11, 2016
onoerime:
I am so greatful with this info. A chinese man once told me that the reason we brush our mouth is to keep our teeth clean and that should be done once in a day; probably last thing in the night. Excess brush can weaken the cavity.
excess brush?? Nothing like that!! It might interest you to know that the mouth is the dirtiest Part of the body! Ideally you just brush Two times a Day! And most good paste contains Fluoride that help to prevent Decay!!

(1) (Reply)

Help! I Need A Solution To My Leg... / Psychotic Disorders: Avoid Drugs / Scam On Going At The School Of Dental Nursing LUTH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.