Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,492 members, 7,781,478 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:12 PM

Free For All (ffa) - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Free For All (ffa) (1181 Views)

Airtel 4gb Free For 1month 100naira 2015 Tweak / Get Qsat Q 23g Satellite Receiver, Watch Over 200 Channels For Free For 1yr. / Kaspersky Internet Security With Crack; Totally Free For All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free For All (ffa) by Orikinla(m): 7:05pm On Nov 12, 2006
Now enough FAQs online, let me just give you the opportunities once and for all.

I am now offering free websites, including free domains and free website templates and other free web tools for you to use all these Internet resources to boost your progress and success.
See Free For All on http://nigeriantimesinternational.com/NTIC0012.html

Say No to 419 Internet scams and all other scams.
Say No to No Future Ambition (NFA) mentality.

You can make it legally online.

All I am for in return is give thanks to God whenever you achieve success with all these free Internet resources.
Re: Free For All (ffa) by neyoo79: 10:54am On Nov 15, 2006
I somuch like pple like you who are alway ready to help. I want to be part of this success. My e-mail neyopoping@gmail.com number 08024406813
Re: Free For All (ffa) by neyoo79: 10:55am On Nov 15, 2006
I somuch like pple like you who are alway ready to help. I want to be part of this success. My e-mail neyopoping@gmail.com number 08024406813
Re: Free For All (ffa) by Orikinla(m): 11:44am On Nov 15, 2006
The best things in life are free!

Read Isaiah 55 of the Holy Bible.
Re: Free For All (ffa) by Afam(m): 9:18am On Nov 16, 2006
Orikinla:

Now enough FAQs online, let me just give you the opportunities once and for all.

I am now offering free websites, including free domains and free website templates and other free web tools for you to use all these Internet resources to boost your progress and success.
See Free For All on http://nigeriantimesinternational.com/NTIC0012.html

Say No to 419 Internet scams and all other scams.
Say No to No Future Ambition (NFA) mentality.

You can make it legally online.

All I am for in return is give thanks to God whenever you achieve success with all these free Internet resources.

The post above is misleading.

It woud have been better for you to inform Nigerians that there is a free offer somewhere not that you are offering any free services because you are not.
Re: Free For All (ffa) by jerrymania(m): 12:18pm On Nov 16, 2006
You can also make it here no strings attached http://richernigeria.com
Re: Free For All (ffa) by Orikinla(m): 4:20pm On Nov 16, 2006
Afam:

The post above is misleading.

It woud have been better for you to inform Nigerians that there is a free offer somewhere not that you are offering any free services because you are not.

Afam,
Nothing is misleading. Because I am the one offering them and my partners are providing them gratis.
Simple.

In case you are interested I have 200 subdomains and 2,000 webmail accounts without spam and without adverts on my Nigerian Times International. Better than the free yahoo or Hotmail e-mails.
I have fully paid for and secured by the grace of God.

(1) (Reply)

Y! Multi-messenger Doesn't Work On My Laptop. . . / Am Here To Help You Solve Your Systems Problems (hardware And Software) / Neatly Used Dell Inspiron 1440 Laptop @ 55k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.