Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

A Message To Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Message To Nigerians (331 Views)

SERAP Sues FG & Fashola Over Inability To Share Free Pre-paid Metre To Nigerians / International Youth Day: Jonathan Has A Message For The Youths / Discos Now Distributing Darkness To Nigerians – Senator Sani Blasts Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Message To Nigerians by lalahhh(f): 6:22pm On Apr 10, 2016
I get the fact that everyone is complaining about the present Nigeria economy and the Present President but my question is, if we had someone else as our Leader, how sure are you that things would be better? This is a Nation that has been destroyed by our past leaders and the President hasn't even been in office for up to a year.. I get it, he keeps traveling right? Well do you know what he goes out of the country to do. I have another question... What exactly are we citizens doing to make the present condition better for ourselves apart from complaining? Everything is expensive.. You want to buy Broom, the seller would say the exchange rate for Dollar is now very high and here I am looking lost because I don't know what that has to do with Broom I want to buy, I mean, Do we import Brooms too? You visit a filling station to get fuel and they tell you they are out of fuel but when their people come, there's always fuel for them. Sometimes I can't help but wonder if we know the power of the tongue and the words coming out of our mouth because all we do is curse the nation which is crumbling already every second of the day. Why can't we cultivate the habit of saying Positive words for example when PHCN cuts of the power supply we just pray they restore it back and when they finally restore it back we say things like God Bless Nigeria. I can't count the number of times I hear the word blood money. So many Nigerians believes Dangote's wealth is Blood money and he uses the people killed by his trucks to replenish the ritual and now all I hear is NYSC allawee is Blood money because the money only comes and goes, only few Corp members end up saving at the end of the service year. But Why? Why do we have such an insane and absurd mind set about things, why can't we just be happy and be grateful that one of the most powerful men in the world is from Nigeria? I just Pray and Hope that when I start having kids, the economy and people of this Great Nation gets better.
Re: A Message To Nigerians by lalo128: 10:14pm On Apr 10, 2016
thank u for bringing this up uv said it all oya NLs wre una dey

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fayose Is On The Road To Self-destruction — Prof. Sagay / How Protest Improve Our Electricity Generation In Yola. / Stop Playing Politics With Fulani Herdsmen Attacks!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.