Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Buhari, Osinbajo, Saraki, & Dogara Hold Talks On 2016 Budget - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Osinbajo, Saraki, & Dogara Hold Talks On 2016 Budget (13422 Views)

Osinbajo, Saraki, Dogara At Ekwueme's Parade Of Honour / Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) / Buhari Takes Water As Osinbajo, Saraki And Chief Justice Take Juice (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Saraki, & Dogara Hold Talks On 2016 Budget by Presbulg(m): 8:14am On Apr 11, 2016
Idina Sirat al-Mustaqeena
May God show Buhari the way
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Saraki, & Dogara Hold Talks On 2016 Budget by Forwetinnah: 8:30am On Apr 11, 2016
coldsummer:
I pity this saraki

You have your head in the woods yet you are encouraging this silky act.

No wonder your corruption charges keep mounting like dirty habits

The Presidency wants Saraki to conform that's why his case is still in court. Both arms of government are playing a game, let's see who wins. Nutshell gist...THEY ARE ALL THIEVES!!
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Saraki, & Dogara Hold Talks On 2016 Budget by igwegeorgiano(m): 8:32am On Apr 11, 2016
omenka:
Trust me, the presidency understands. Look, if they sign garbage, the backlash is going o be far worse than anything we are currently experiencing.

No one's having it rosy honestly, but the right thing must be done at all cost.
and they wanna spend eternity to do that? i agree with you on this. my point however is that if the parties invoved are proative enough, getting it done within a record time should not be an issue that will linger for too long. but now, its taking longer than neccessary. the underlying factor i think buhari is not taking into consideration is the fact that the loopholes and other corruption highways that he is trying to block cannot be completely achieved but can only be minimized.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Saraki, & Dogara Hold Talks On 2016 Budget by zanebaddo(m): 8:50am On Apr 11, 2016
set of rogues, incompetence at the highest level. yet people with senses will still attack each other offline and online all in the name of APC / PDP.

Justly divide this joke of a country so everyone can go in peace, some will insist on ruling others against their wish. It's not working, it will never work, we are not one, so many diverse cultures and shallow minds. Now the oil from South South is no longer booming why don't you let them go since they don't even have anything else to fall back on. This same people will refuse.

You want to diversify the economy by investing heavily in agriculture, yes it's a good thing.. you have the highest in land mass, you have the highest in man power (population) . Do this farming and feed your own people, they need it more than any other region in Nigeria, feed them well, cloth and send them to school and watch their future become bright.

The north please set us free, let the west go, let the east! go let the south go! Over time I shall be happy moving from land of oduduwa to see a friend in Nigeria or biafra to nigeria.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Saraki, & Dogara Hold Talks On 2016 Budget by Paulancebay(m): 9:08am On Apr 11, 2016
Nigerians should be patient with this Government, but the painful thing is they have no plans!
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Saraki, & Dogara Hold Talks On 2016 Budget by elriyaz(m): 9:31am On Apr 11, 2016
slap1:
They called GEJ clueless but he didn't have a budget scandal throughout his tenure. Now this doollard can't pass a budget and can't make corrections even after failing severally. Truly truly, once upon a time, a doollard was born in Daura. angry
shut up man!!!. his budget padding is even worse, due to his incompetent he can't stop it.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Saraki, & Dogara Hold Talks On 2016 Budget by akorebami(m): 9:50am On Apr 11, 2016
Keneking:
Amazing meeting...the way Vanguard is making headlines with this government story is worrisome. Anyway, we are watching
Senator Ali Ndume said he has no idea this meeting took place.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Saraki, & Dogara Hold Talks On 2016 Budget by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 11, 2016
akorebami:
Senator Ali Ndume said he has no idea this meeting took place.
Amazing clarification, do we know when the budget would be represented undecided
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Saraki, & Dogara Hold Talks On 2016 Budget by stankezzy: 10:13am On Apr 11, 2016
Na him be the latest

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Saraki, & Dogara Hold Talks On 2016 Budget by wazobiaN9(m): 10:31am On Apr 11, 2016
slap1:
They called GEJ clueless but he didn't have a budget scandal throughout his tenure. Now this doollard can't pass a budget and can't make corrections even after failing severally. Truly truly, once upon a time, a doollard was born in Daura. angry

u should slap urself (as your username implies) for being uncommonly stoo.pid.

i reckon you will never reason along lines such as, "GEJ must have been passing anything and signing everything, whether budget or scam, and that must have been why he didn't have a 'budget scandal'.. it was never in the news because everybody for NASS dey chop"

Now Baba says no more business as usual, we must get value for money... Mental Lilliputan like you dey wail.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Saraki, & Dogara Hold Talks On 2016 Budget by Onyeani5million(m): 11:08am On Apr 11, 2016
meetings without solution
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Saraki, & Dogara Hold Talks On 2016 Budget by slap1(m): 12:09pm On Apr 11, 2016
elriyaz:

shut up man!!!. his budget padding is even worse, due to his incompetent he can't stop it.

No proof of your silly claim. So shut up.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Saraki, & Dogara Hold Talks On 2016 Budget by slap1(m): 12:12pm On Apr 11, 2016
wazobiaN9:

u should slap urself (as your username implies) for being uncommonly stoo.pid.

i reckon you will never reason along lines such as, "GEJ must have been passing anything and signing everything, whether budget or scam, and that must have been why he didn't have a 'budget scandal'.. it was never in the news because everybody for NASS dey chop"

Now Baba says no more business as usual, we must get value for money... Mental Lilliputan like you dey wail.

Your Baba is the mental Lilliputian here. The 'Change' smokescreen is becoming exposed for the nonsense that it is.

Your Baba keeps embarrassing himself daily and you and your likes choose to wallow in pitiable self-denial. Even Omojuwa is now wailing. Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Saraki, & Dogara Hold Talks On 2016 Budget by wazobiaN9(m): 3:23pm On Apr 11, 2016
slap1:

Your Baba is the mental Lilliputian here. The 'Change' smokescreen is becoming exposed for the nonsense that it is.

Your Baba keeps embarrassing himself daily and you and your likes choose to wallow in pitiable self-denial. Even Omojuwa is now wailing. Keep deceiving yourself.

i hope you had some anger when GEJ was President as well.. otherwise all your talk is just thrash because GEJ was worse than an embarrassment!

he was a puppet, stringed by anyone that could get close enuf to pull it!!!

but i'm guessing u didn't... yeye!

Anyways, son, PMB has a lot to improve upon no doubt. Reasonable people always knew twasnt goin to be easy with so many odds against success.

Omojuwa i know not, he exist to me only as a social media creation. Or does he hold a public office or any position of note that will impact any lives.. ? Guess social media creations like him thrive only on one thing, ATTENTION.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Civil Servants, Stop Posting Obnoxious Comments On Social Media - Ebonyi Govt. / FG To Commission 40MW Kashimbilla Hydropower Plant Soon / Onoh Picks Enugu Governorship Form, Pledges Loyalty To Ugwuanyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.