Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,586 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist (32851 Views)

A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful / Why Do Women Treat Men's Nipples The Way We Treat Theirs? / Can Attracting Women Be Learned? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist by alexisgist(m): 8:35pm On Apr 10, 2016
I could remember years back when I had just joined Facebook; I used to send friend requests to various people that I never knew simply because I wanted to have a reasonable number of friends on my friends list. A few people approved them, some ignored and others were so strict with their accounts privacy whereby I got banned by Facebook several times.
But whenever the ban was over I would do the same thing I was banned for till when I made about 150 friends.

When those people approved my friend requests, I would try to pal up with them. Some we became good friends till up to date and others weren’t interested in my amity. Among those people who weren’t interested in my friendship there was this lady (name withheld) who was so rude to me. She could ignore all my greeting messages. And she could let them pile up in her inbox. Well, I felt so bad when I was ignored intentionally. It looked like I was so desperate for her friendship and it seemed like I was trying to woo her yet I didn’t have that intention in my friendship towards her.

So, I gave it time. But one day I got so paranoid and I couldn’t help myself till I popped in her inbox. I sent her a message requesting to tell me why she wasn’t responding to my messages. Guess her response? She told me she never chats with strangers. I got disgruntled somehow. I then asked her why she had approved my friend request yet she wasn’t ready to be affable to me. She replied with insults and when I tried expounding to her that I wasn’t of any harm to her, she blocked me. Truth be said, I got a little hurt but I took it simple but not forgetting about it. Few months later I got hundreds of more friends and forgot about what the lady did to me.

Now a few days back that same lady who acted so rude and blocked me years ago came back to me crying and asking for my help about her relationship which was on the rocks. I read her message and I became speechless for a while. I couldn’t believe she had texted me after all that long seeking for my help. I went offline for some time. And when I came back I found more two messages from her pleading to me to reply her message. Hmm! I scrolled back and I read the old chat. I wondered whether she didn’t read through them prior texting me. I was now her only saviour and my friendship was now important to her.
Well, I chose not to retaliate. I gave her all my time and attention and I solved her problem. She became so happy and she thanked me. But prior we ended our chat I asked her to do for me only one favor. She said “please go on.” (She was all zealous in her reply.) I told her to scroll back and read through our old messages. When she read them, she became mute for some time. She came back after some time and she was so embarrassed. She apologized to me and I forgave her. She didn’t take my forgiveness to be sincere. She said it was too quick than how she expected. I told her it was sincere and from the heart. She really learnt her big time lesson and up to now she is still apologizing to me. She feels a burden of guilty all over her. She still can’t believe I forgave her but honestly, I did.

BOTTOM LINE
Many people act in such a strange way towards others on the internet and in their daily lives. They take everyone who comes their way to be harmful and with bad intentions towards them. Just because someone came in their lives the same way in the past and maybe they hurt or disappointed them in some way, they think everyone is going to do the same. So, they choose to act so rude and weird and then you wonder the world we are living in.

MORAL OF THE STORY
Lesson 1: Learn to forgive and and forget. Keeping anger over people who did you wrong and some things that hurt you is waste of time. It kills you and it steals your peace and joy but not theirs. And it sabotages your progress and success but not theirs. So, learn to let things go and move on to the new chapter of your life.

Lesson 2 : Not everyone that comes in your life is of danger. Every person we call a friend or we fall in love with was once a stranger to us but just because we gave them our time and attention, we palled-up with them and we became special and important people to each other. So, be careful with the way you treat people in your life. Someone you are ignoring today and regarding as a total stranger might be of help to you in the future and probably they might be your partner or spouse in the long run. You may be chasing someone away right now by giving them a cold attitude but not knowing that you are chasing away your only blessing. Please try to be kind, be social, associative, cooperative and amiable because this world is round.
Blessings,

http://alexisgist..com.ng/2016/04/our-women-be-careful-with-way-you-treat.html?m=1

53 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 10, 2016
HMM TRUE. WOW first to comment, i dedicate their world class acheivement to my sugar mommy, supermod dominique.

13 Likes

Re: Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist by Charles4075(m): 8:48pm On Apr 10, 2016
Wonderful epistle. Kudos op. More ink to your pen.

And to the dude above me, for your mind you chance me abi Na me suppose get that spot.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist by Ramanto(m): 8:56pm On Apr 10, 2016
Nice Write-up, Op. I Seriously Don't Understand Why Nigerians Gals Are So Rude. Even The Unpresentably Ugly Ones..Rubbish

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist by vicstar(m): 9:19pm On Apr 10, 2016
nobody knows tomorrow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 10, 2016
Biko, nah project work b dis? Too long abeg.. U guys above me shld pls gimme d summary of evritin *yawning*

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist by Bluezy13(m): 9:32pm On Apr 10, 2016
In a bid to get rid of the dot I deposited a while ago,
I've come to admit the reality and inspiration behind this post.

Nice One.

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist by Bluezy13(m): 9:39pm On Apr 10, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Biko, nah project work b dis? Too long abeg.. U guys above me shld pls gimme d summary of evritin *yawning*
Lazy arse...

Abi you never chop?

19 Likes

Re: Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist by daveP(m): 10:24pm On Apr 10, 2016
Very true. some peeps quite agree, but are equally guilty of these acts.

tomorrow may be so painful for many peeps on this train.

(in Kofi Kingston's voice)Don't try this, at home or at school, anywhere, stay safe!!

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist by nairagossip: 10:28pm On Apr 10, 2016
ok
Re: Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist by ebubey(f): 10:28pm On Apr 10, 2016
true talk

1 Like

Re: Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist by rawtouch: 10:29pm On Apr 10, 2016
Y
Re: Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist by ladyF(f): 10:29pm On Apr 10, 2016
lol is it just me or was anyone expecting a more touching story than this?

You can't blame her completely tho, a lot of females have their very cogent reasons for not chatting with strangers online. It sounds like you were sending the poor lady messages every hour angry so you might have come across as a creepy young lad. But how come nobody messages me. cry Is there something I'm not doing right? cry

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

45 Likes

Re: Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist by Bitterleafsoup: 10:30pm On Apr 10, 2016
Honestly if I answer every person and friend every person that chats me up on Facebook I would have no time to do another thing.
Why did I accept your friend request? Because you asked to be in my world does not mean we have to make like Besties.

23 Likes

Re: Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist by faruku104(m): 10:31pm On Apr 10, 2016
read on things ladies should not do when getting to know a guy: http://www.olamzy.com/2016/04/five-things-ladies-should-stop-doing.html

1 Like

Re: Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist by helphelp: 10:31pm On Apr 10, 2016
Coming back to.comment
Re: Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist by Flexherbal(m): 10:32pm On Apr 10, 2016
I guess she has learnt her lessons.
But, if they give some guys the chance to be their friend, they will start asking the girls out.

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist by rightchic(f): 10:32pm On Apr 10, 2016
U no wrong sha...
Re: Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist by Davidolives(m): 10:33pm On Apr 10, 2016
Ramanto:
Nice Write-up, Op. I Seriously Don't Understand Why Nigerians Gals Are So Rude. Even The Unpresentably Ugly Ones..Rubbish
abi ooo that was how one was telling me not to call her when we started chatting on fb,I was like who will call you sef when I looked at her dp
few weeks after I ignored her she started bombarding me with msg
Re: Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist by briyane: 10:34pm On Apr 10, 2016
I know of a female friend who had her own mini-encyclopedia of insults, reserved for strangers!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist by goingape: 10:34pm On Apr 10, 2016
good. those blood sucking parasite called NAIJA WOMEN need to evaluate their mental attitude toward men!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 10, 2016
Wetin again..?
Re: Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist by chimah3(m): 10:35pm On Apr 10, 2016
This your story shaaaaaaundecided

Screen munch or we don belivit embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist by allytinted: 10:36pm On Apr 10, 2016
grin
Re: Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 10, 2016
Una don hear ba, Paulina, Lilian, Chi-Chi and co. As una the snub me 24/7 ba..Hmm hmmm. Na Range rover go settle our matter, make una no worry. Ask O.p for more details

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist by Samexdx(m): 10:38pm On Apr 10, 2016
Re: Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist by iykedare(m): 10:41pm On Apr 10, 2016
Lol
Re: Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist by lilyheaven: 10:43pm On Apr 10, 2016
it is called bad communication, ladies can actually say no without insulting the next person. but we should also remember that there are some ladies who openly opened their heart, life and love to strangers on Facebook , today they are resting in peace...

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist by octopusfreaky(f): 10:44pm On Apr 10, 2016
I only go to Facebook to watch videos and read news on y newsfeed ,,chatting is highly prohibited

13 Likes

Re: Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist by uncjay(m): 10:44pm On Apr 10, 2016
Interesting write up @op...... Ladies (not all) are just too rude in their dealings....i got some similar stories as well. I will be sharing them in near future.
Re: Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist by xolocious(m): 10:46pm On Apr 10, 2016
Haba. who wan read this one, @op, no b sch we dey oh. don't compel us to read articles as lengthy as EZE goes to school or things fall apart. take it easy and b brief.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist by Seequadry(m): 10:46pm On Apr 10, 2016
Lol....op na comedian
She get problem...gehn gehn
Nobody to tlk to...
Both online and offline....gehn gehn
She no gt friends for whatsapp or bbm
...soo she decide to open facebook #gbem
She didnt go to her recent chat to find som1 to tlk to #okayna
She just waka go her privacy settings stroll enter block lst loun loun....unblock d guy she don yab and blast b4.....con begin tell you her problem.....#broz maka y na.....haba biko nu just shut me up with d convo screen shot...and i ll apologise
Buh right now....#picsoradonbilivIt

70 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo: Guys Which Would You Pick? / 6 Topics To Be Discussed Before You Get Married / "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.