Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,517 members, 7,808,886 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Ridiculous Quotes From Nigerian Leaders. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ridiculous Quotes From Nigerian Leaders. (1261 Views)

17 Powerful Quotes From Obasanjo’s Letter Criticising Buhari / Magu: Buhari Has Lost Control Of His Govt., Former Nigerian Leaders Say (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ridiculous Quotes From Nigerian Leaders. by datopaper(m): 9:11pm On Apr 10, 2016
"People exaggerate Corruption in Nigeria. It is not even our first or second problem, maybe the third"- President Jonathan (2014)

"You must be very stupid for saying I bleach my skin. Tell your Editors I said you're stupid."- Alao Akala to Punch Rep

"How will you tell me I don't have right to treasury of Oyo State Government. The Govt I installed?"- Pa Lamidi Adedibu (2010)

"We want to thank the President for bringing Facebook to Nigeria.” – Information Minister, Labaran Maku. (2009)

“I will rather kill myself than commit suicide.” – Dame Patience Jonathan (2010)

"If I dont contest, Nigerians will feel wan kine" -President Goodluck Jonathan

"God is a Democrat, does not support rigging but if you rig and succeed, that means God approves of it.” - Gov. Jonah Jang

"President Yar'Adua can rule from anywhere in the World"- AGF Micheal Aandoaka SAN, AGF to Yar'A dua

"Even Jesus Christ cannot conduct a free and fair election in Nigeria.” – Gen. Olusegun Obasanjo

“I can see camera people. Are they going to televise us alive?” -Dame Patience Jonathan (2012)

"I founded this school for the masses and the school fees is 850,000 naira. – Atiku Abubakar (2005)

“Nigerians, don’t panic. Terrorist attack is everywhere … maybe it is our turn.” – GEJ

"Those that died at the Immigration stampede died as a result of impatience"- Min of Interior, Abba Moro. (2014

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Quotes From Nigerian Leaders. by datopaper(m): 9:20pm On Apr 10, 2016
More

Re: Ridiculous Quotes From Nigerian Leaders. by alizma: 9:24pm On Apr 10, 2016
Nigerian leaders suffering from political staphylococcus since 1914.
Re: Ridiculous Quotes From Nigerian Leaders. by Aromas: 9:26pm On Apr 10, 2016
President Muhammed Buhari :I belong to everybody and I belong to nobody

4 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Quotes From Nigerian Leaders. by Sibrah: 9:30pm On Apr 10, 2016
No surprises . . . We have few intelligent leaders. Most of them are sell outs.
Re: Ridiculous Quotes From Nigerian Leaders. by checkolatunji: 9:33pm On Apr 10, 2016
O boy Ayaff laff die
Re: Ridiculous Quotes From Nigerian Leaders. by abduljabbar4(m): 9:36pm On Apr 10, 2016
More of gej quotes: grin
1. “CNN has said our Economy is growing. The best Economists are at the World Bank. Now you have all these Nigerian Economists talking nonsense. Do they know better than
CNN or World Bank?”
2. “Nigeria is not poor. Come and see the amount of private jets Nigerians parked at Kenya Airport when we went to Nairobi for Conference. Kenyans were just looking at us with envy. How can you say Nigerians are poor?"
3. “Nigerians need jobs. Vote for me and I will create Unemployment.”
4′. “We are giving special Scholarships to our First Class Graduates…….in ten years time, they are going to take us to the Moon.”
5. “How can you just say $20 billion is missing. If that kind of money is missing, the Americans will know. They know everything.”
6. ”Corruption is not stealing. If you put nyam and Plantain where a goat is, the goat will eat the nyam.”
7. “If you go to Lagos and shout “ole ole” they will stone you well well. But if you shout “corruption”, people will just be looking at you.”
8.”Why should i declare my assets? I don’t give a damn!”
9.”People are just raising false alarm. How can 200 children go missing just like that? It is our enemies trying to cause confusion. But we are investigating the matter”
10. “We are going to rebuild the Chibook school. And we are going to build high fences round the school to protect them next time . Yes Yes.”
11. “People keep saying, why don’t we go to Chibook, why don’t we go to Chibook. Aaah, we can’t go to Chibook Just like that. The Boko Haram people will fire at us.”
12. “This Abuja bombing is not by MEND. We know it is by Boko Haram. They are everywhere. Boko Haram is even in my Government.”
13. “Boko Haram are our siblings. You can’t set the Army to go and wipe out your family”
14. “Mend tried to kill me. They came to bomb me in Abuja. That is why we jailed Henry Okah in South Africa”
15. “I did not plan the Election postponement. Even my Service Chiefs did not consult me.”
16. “If i knew Election was going to be postponed, why will i waste my time and Federal Government money to go and campaign in Bayelsa.”
17. “I am the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces. You don’t expect me to go and be fighting in Sambisa forest. People jus talk anyhow”.
18. “We are going to buy Guns and give good Pensions to our Brave Soldiers, so that when they are killed, their families will not suffer”
19. “Some people just call themselves Statesman for nothing. They jump about and talk like motor park touts.”
20. ‘After God and my Parents, the third person i thank most for my life is President Olusegun Obasanjo.”
21. “I want to apologise to the people of Rivers State for not bringing any Projects here. It is because i don’t want people to say i am doing favouritism. Vote for me and in the
next 4 years you will see my hand”
22. “I am the sitting President. If there is any trouble, it is me that the United Nations Secretary General calls. Everything is on my head.”

By pej

1- * Nigeria is a great CONTINENT.
2- * My husband and Sambo IS good people.
3- * I rather KILL myself than commit SUICIDE.
4- * My fellow widows.
5- * I travelled to abroad to rest in peace.
6- * My husband is the best couple on earth.
7- * The doctors are responding to treatment.
8- * For those who said I speech bad English, I
left them for God.
9- * Ojukwu is dead, but his Manhood still lives
on.
10- * Na only you waka come?
11- * Chai ! Chai !! Chai !!! This blood we are
“sharing”
12- * diaris God o…
13- * on behave of N2million I donate my family.
14- *To all those who think Goodluck Jonathan
has failed, I have a question for you. When a child
fails an exam, isn’t the child supposed to be
repeated?

3 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Quotes From Nigerian Leaders. by Fmartin(m): 9:45pm On Apr 10, 2016
Dame patience kill it all ....... grin
Re: Ridiculous Quotes From Nigerian Leaders. by kestolove95(m): 10:20pm On Apr 10, 2016
Its a pity
Re: Ridiculous Quotes From Nigerian Leaders. by TheArcher(m): 10:28pm On Apr 10, 2016
This one got me laughing "even jesus christ cannot conduct a free and fair election in nigeria"
Re: Ridiculous Quotes From Nigerian Leaders. by seunny4lif(m): 10:36pm On Apr 10, 2016
cheesy
I miss PJ joor grin
Re: Ridiculous Quotes From Nigerian Leaders. by datopaper(m): 1:31pm On Apr 11, 2016
K
Re: Ridiculous Quotes From Nigerian Leaders. by datopaper(m): 6:23pm On May 25, 2016
A day laugh
Re: Ridiculous Quotes From Nigerian Leaders. by tonytony208(m): 7:39pm On May 25, 2016
"On Behalf of N2 million, I Donate My Family" shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

The Rescued Chibok Girl; The Mistake made by Nigeria Military / God's Urgent Message To All The Igbos And Biafra Supporters (Must Read) / If You Are A Nigerian, And Going Through Hardship, Please Complain HERE...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.