Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,913 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Reason For High Fees And Turnout Of First Class Graduates In Private Unis. - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Reason For High Fees And Turnout Of First Class Graduates In Private Unis. (29263 Views)

Where Are Our First-class Graduates And Professors? / How We Attained Academic Excellence - By 10 First Class Graduates (pics) / Pre Degree Entrance Examination Past Questions And Answers For Nigerian Unis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reason For High Fees And Turnout Of First Class Graduates In Private Unis. by Kaylexzy(m): 7:20am On Apr 11, 2016
ReverseEngineer:
Dear Op, I understand your grievances especially after reading and digesting the thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/3040194/private-universities-facilities-analysis
But consider this excerpt from the thread:

The fallacy that private universities are well
equipped has to stop. It's sheer mediocrity. I can
tell you they are even less equipped than public
Schools. Would you compare the Medical
program of Unilorin to that of CU (If any)? Or
UCH to Babcock's? Severally, we've even seen
these schools come to the so called Ill equipped
schools to lend some apparatus when some of
their programs are to be accredited. These
"Outdated" schools produce students who shine
internationally at quizzes while the "up-to-date"
ones are beaten flawlessly by the former.
Concerning how equipped they are, tell that to
Iranians who have no idea how things are done
here.

Thank you.

Bruh,can I like dis Ur comment 5 times?

I mean u made complete sense.

Thumbs up jawe
Re: Reason For High Fees And Turnout Of First Class Graduates In Private Unis. by kevoh(m): 7:21am On Apr 11, 2016
By the time you graduate and 'luckily' get a job, the University you attended will matter less. It is what you bring to the success of the Organization that will matter. Your Harvard 1st Class certificate will not save you if you are unproductive in my company. You will get fired immediately! This Private vs Public Uni argument is just puerile.
Re: Reason For High Fees And Turnout Of First Class Graduates In Private Unis. by amerimex(m): 7:21am On Apr 11, 2016
[quote author=eazzzy1 post=44593507]After graduating with a second class lower from Uniosun ( It was based on silly errors in result compilations), I went to do a post graduate diploma at Humber college Canada and i made a CGPA of 3.7/4. Fact is that i did not study as hard as i did when i was in Nigeria. I am sure I would have made an equally great grade if i had studied in a private institution like CU.

Moral of the story is that government owned institutions has failed Nigeria students. I had a very brilliant friend that had an extra year for fault that were not his. If my children were to school in Nigeria, non will go to a public school. Education is not meant to be difficult as this people make it. Imagine having to cram about 13 formulas for a statistics exam ending by 12pm and you have economics by 2pm that requires further cramming of formulas, when schools abroad will give you the formulas to use. As if any one uses those formulas in real life situations.

I rep unilorin n I concur wt U, most of ds public unis, are frustrating, education shdnt be dat difficult and dats Y our skls re nt doin well on world ranking, education shd be mor interesting and pratical dan it is now in our public, unis, I beliv d privates re getting it, but dy stil hav a vry long way 2go
Re: Reason For High Fees And Turnout Of First Class Graduates In Private Unis. by adanny01(m): 7:23am On Apr 11, 2016
Babzilla:

Please tell them.
They should also remember that any notable scholar in Nigeria today, any innovation recognized from Nigeria was done by a product of the public universities.

My uncle's 3 children attended private uni's. It started when the first one couldnt get admission so they resorted to private. The second wasnt going to compete for a federal uni and wanted the same treatment like her sis. The last one didnt even apply for a federal sch.

If they waited, am sure they would not have been graduates since all of them had to repeat years in secondary school. Infact the first went to SA and came back with no cert after 3yrs before starting a private uni here. She is supposed to be a Barrister but am not sure she passed law sch. The day law school results where released, she almost fainted at he sisters wedding and could get herself together to celebrate.
Re: Reason For High Fees And Turnout Of First Class Graduates In Private Unis. by Uchemus(m): 7:23am On Apr 11, 2016
this is why dis country wont move forward, instead of we to be fighting for the reformation of these dilapidated public schools, we r busy praising these schools because its harder to get a 1st class due to the unnecessary challenges and torture we students av to go thru in such schools. If ppl in public school enjoy such stupid hardship den i hope ur children pass thru similar condition during their university days. nawa, avnt seen this gross exhibition of stupidity b4.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason For High Fees And Turnout Of First Class Graduates In Private Unis. by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 7:23am On Apr 11, 2016
jlo247:
Imagine, a lecturer will be boasting that in the previous years no one have A in his course. In fact in my own school after u have seen your score on the score sheet that you have A Or B in a particular course don't be carried away with your score because when the broad sheet comes out one may end up carrying the course it happens to a friend of mine.
And ur course adviser will only advice you to go and re write the course that you had already passed. Our course adviser are not helping us at all. Sometimes when u meet them for help it may be on results issue or another thing they will tell u that they don't want to have any misunderstanding with any lecturer so go and help ur self. All this shit cannot happen in private University. All the same I rep UNILAG
haha... That was how I was not graded for my project for first semester, it took me 3weeks to persuade the project coordinator and my supervisor was not around. The idiot just put C there for me, the other guy that we both had same issue had E.
Re: Reason For High Fees And Turnout Of First Class Graduates In Private Unis. by Draxler: 7:24am On Apr 11, 2016
ReverseEngineer:
Dear Op, I understand your grievances especially after reading and digesting the thread:
But consider this excerpt from the thread:

The fallacy that private universities are well
equipped has to stop. It's sheer mediocrity. I can
tell you they are even less equipped than public
Schools. Would you compare the Medical
program of Unilorin to that of CU (If any)? Or
UCH to Babcock's? Severally, we've even seen
these schools come to the so called Ill equipped
schools to lend some apparatus when some of
their programs are to be accredited. These
"Outdated" schools produce students who shine
internationally at quizzes while the "up-to-date"
ones are beaten flawlessly by the former.
Concerning how equipped they are, tell that to
Iranians who have no idea how things are done
here.

Thank you.
God forbid that CU would come to any of your schools to borrow anything. OP leave these people. They will hate us forever. Nothing you tell them will convince them. Let them keep suffering strikes and lack of basic facilities and be making noise that it's the hardship that makes them total graduates. I'm very sure graduates of Harvard and Yale suffer hardship in their schools that's why they are the best.

3 Likes

Re: Reason For High Fees And Turnout Of First Class Graduates In Private Unis. by ReverseEngineer: 7:28am On Apr 11, 2016
Dear Amerimex, with your writeup, I'm sad to say you're the one getting it wrong. The precarious situations of a people won't be averted unless they individually change themselves. Just look at your sentence structure? A self acclaimed University student or Graduate? Pathetic!
Re: Reason For High Fees And Turnout Of First Class Graduates In Private Unis. by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 11, 2016
Nice one op. This is what graduates from government universities fail to realise. I graduated from a government university myself. One of the federals in the SW. I use to see first class students as gods. a few years later, I had the opportunity to study for advanced degrees in the UK and then Canada. In these two countries, their students they make first class easily. In fact the faculty do not mind if a whole class graduates with a first or dinstinction. It was then I realized that those I thought were dull back in uni in Nigeria were not actually dull, but only could not thrive in an unconduicive learning environment.

2 Likes

Re: Reason For High Fees And Turnout Of First Class Graduates In Private Unis. by Ndeewonu: 7:32am On Apr 11, 2016
OP,
That is NOT the reason. Check those schools. Some people still graduated with third class, while some still did NOT graduate in spite of all the luxury.

It is about attitude!
Re: Reason For High Fees And Turnout Of First Class Graduates In Private Unis. by Draxler: 7:32am On Apr 11, 2016
linsa01:
One day during my undergraduate days, I asked one of my lecturers why has my dept not produced 1st class and his response was... how many profs have taught us? He said until we pass through the hands of 6-10 profs and still maintain our good grades. That is what I'm made to believe in public unis. So my question is that how many profs are there in private universities?

Private university students get grades cos they pay so much for their education, so your little must be rewarded. I don't blame them for the high fees. at least they will pay their staff and maintain the school.
Because you haven't met people from private universities that had 6 extra years. Your little must be rewarded ko. Go and read little in any of the engineering departments in CU and see whether you won't fail.

2 Likes

Re: Reason For High Fees And Turnout Of First Class Graduates In Private Unis. by ReverseEngineer: 7:33am On Apr 11, 2016
Draxler:

God forbid that CU would come to any of your schools to borrow anything. OP leave these people. They will hate us forever. Nothing you tell them will convince them. Let them keep suffering strikes and lack of basic facilities and be making noise that it's the hardship that makes them total graduates. I'm very sure graduates of Harvard and Yale suffer hardship in their schools that's why they are the best.
Please, NEVER you compare your type of private university to Yale, Harvard, University of Pennsylvania or even 'C' grade Private schools overseas. Such comparison is like that of the living to the dead . Before any further debate, do check out this thread and school yourself a bit.

1 Like

Re: Reason For High Fees And Turnout Of First Class Graduates In Private Unis. by TheSociopath(m): 7:34am On Apr 11, 2016
Not all public Uni students are better than private Uni students and the reverse it also true. Stop the segregation! Some people went to private schools where they pay exorbitant school fees, got out and got well paying jobs in say the oil sector, while some who claim hardship in public unis wallow in abject mediocrity all their lives. Don't tell me about connection, that one na story for the gods. Just do your thing and find a way to be successful in life.

1 Like

Re: Reason For High Fees And Turnout Of First Class Graduates In Private Unis. by AfroKnight: 7:41am On Apr 11, 2016
Babzilla:

But thats not why they are the best

Actually, that is why they are among the best. The institutions pay their staff very well and so they can demand top-notch service. Also, the learning conditions in those schools are conducive. Infrastructure has been provided.

I graduated from a public university here in Naija and was among the top in my faculty so I think I can presume to evaluate graduates from other universities.

I have met and worked (in and outside my discipline) with several private uni graduates (especially CU) and I must confess, they are worth their salt. I believe there are some underperforming graduates among them just like every other university. However, among private universities, CU has proved their worth. Their design/engineering/I.T graduates perform well in the labour market.

I still subscribe to public universities though, because of the broader exposure, but private schools are certainly not as terrible as many paint them.

2 Likes

Re: Reason For High Fees And Turnout Of First Class Graduates In Private Unis. by Draxler: 7:41am On Apr 11, 2016
ReverseEngineer:
Please, NEVER you compare your type of private university to Yale, Harvard, University of Pennsylvania or even 'C' grade Private schools overseas. Such comparison is like that of the living to the dead . Before any further debate, do check out this thread and school yourself a bit.

Who is comparing sir. I'm just using the same criteria you public uni people are using. Since suffering more makes you a better graduate, why can't the schools abroad copy some of your characteristics? Let them lack basic facilities and have ill equipped labs with frequent Strikes and wicked lecturers and let's see whether they will still be rated as highly as they are. I don't need to read your thread. I spent 5 years in CU so I know how great our facilities are. You should go there and inspect the facilities before making judgements. That's actually the best thing.

2 Likes

Re: Reason For High Fees And Turnout Of First Class Graduates In Private Unis. by femmy1992: 7:41am On Apr 11, 2016
eazzzy1:
After graduating with a second class lower from Uniosun ( It was based on silly errors in result compilations), I went to do a post graduate diploma at Humber college Canada and i made a CGPA of 3.7/4. Fact is that i did not study as hard as i did when i was in Nigeria. I am sure I would have made an equally great grade if i had studied in a private institution like CU.

Moral of the story is that government owned institutions has failed Nigeria students. I had a very brilliant friend that had an extra year for fault that were not his. If my children were to school in Nigeria, non will go to a public school. Education is not meant to be difficult as this people make it. Imagine having to cram about 13 formulas for a statistics exam ending by 12pm and you have economics by 2pm that requires further cramming of formulas, when schools abroad will give you the formulas to use. As if any one uses those formulas in real life situations.

I will choose CU (only private school i trust) over any other school in Nigeria.

Same applies to ACCA and ICAN...
Re: Reason For High Fees And Turnout Of First Class Graduates In Private Unis. by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 11, 2016
TheSociopath:
Not all public Uni students are better than private Uni students and the reverse it also true. Stop the segregation! Some people went to private schools where they pay exorbitant school fees, got out and got well paying jobs in say the oil sector, while some who claim hardship in public unis wallow in abject mediocrity all their lives. Don't tell me about connection, that one na story for the gods. Just do your thing and find a way to be successful in life.
True. There are lots of CU grads working in multinationals all over Nigeria. I have met quite a number of them at the university of Alberta (on scholarship) doing very well.

1 Like

Re: Reason For High Fees And Turnout Of First Class Graduates In Private Unis. by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 11, 2016
AfroKnight:

Actually, that is why they are among the best. The institutions pay their staff very well and so they can demand top-notch service. Also, the learning conditions in those schools are conducive. Infrastructure has been provided.

I went to a public university here in Naija and was among the top in my faculty so I think I can presume to evaluate graduates from other universities.

I have met and worked (in and outside my discipline) with several private uni graduates (especially CU) and I must confess, they are worth their salt. I believe there are some underperforming graduates among them just like every other university. However, among private universities, CU has proved their worth. Their design/engineering/I.T graduates perform well in the labour market.

I still subscribe to public universities though, because of the broader exposure but private schools are certainly not as terrible as many paint them.
Excuse me u just picked a line or 2 to argue on did u read the rest of what I put up?
Anyway Im not here to condemn theprivate unis
They are doing well big ups to them but you wont convince me that the standard of education is better
Re: Reason For High Fees And Turnout Of First Class Graduates In Private Unis. by Nusaf: 7:44am On Apr 11, 2016
keyzid:

Well, most private Uni students are rejected ones from Admission processes in Fed and some sate unis. That's why we don't take their Firstclass claims serious. Who dem epp
Some were even withdrawn from public universities due to poor academic performance.
Re: Reason For High Fees And Turnout Of First Class Graduates In Private Unis. by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 11, 2016
femmy1992:

Same applies to ACCA and ICAN...
This reminds me of the daughter of a neighbor back in naija that graduated from Caleb university. The tiny girl became Chartered - ICAN before she graduated. She said their accounting program was structured with ICAN's syllabus. In fact I had never heard of Caleb university until her dad threw a party to celebrate her ICAN achievement. The girl now works with one of the consulting firms in Nigeria. Can't remember which one now.

1 Like

Re: Reason For High Fees And Turnout Of First Class Graduates In Private Unis. by ReverseEngineer: 7:48am On Apr 11, 2016
Draxler:

Who is comparing sir. I'm just using the same criteria you public uni people are using. Since suffering more makes you a better graduate, why can't the schools abroad copy some of your characteristics? Let them lack basic facilities and have ill equipped labs with frequent Strikes and wicked lecturers and let's see whether they will still be rated as highly as they are. I don't need to read your thread. I spent 5 years in CU so I know how great our facilities are. You should go there and inspect the facilities before making judgements. That's actually the best thing.
Boss, try going through the thread I posted and come back to tell me the truth.
Re: Reason For High Fees And Turnout Of First Class Graduates In Private Unis. by danidee10(m): 7:49am On Apr 11, 2016
Mcowubaba:

Lol
There are three groups of people that go to Private University...

1. People that couldn't get admission into Public Universities or their desired course

2. People that are wealthy and believe private uni is the most suitable place for them

3.People that are just average/below average in finance, but their parents forced them to attend a private Uni maybe due to bad behavior, or fear that Public Uni will corrupt their Children sad......

I attended a Public University, I have never regretted it... I have nothing against those in Private Uni...

Why it seems Private Universities are mocked by Public uni students is that, public uni students believe that private schools are glorified secondary schools nd are not up to standards in terms of Exams, social activities nd other University lifestyles..

My friend once wrote an aptitude test in Madonna University, can you believe the questions he was being asked... - are you a cultist, and what type of Cult are you in, name the cult, can your Father /spouse pay the school fees.. Nd sh?t like that cheesy..
Come OAU, unilag, FUTO, uniben, FUTA etc come see postume questions cheesy u go madt, with limited time on top the matter.....

When I was in NYSC camp, this Private University stuff also generated tension, nd Foreign trained graduates..(but how will some1 who went to school in Togo, Cotonou, Ghana, Somalia, Sudan etc be forming foreign trained grin cheesy, Abegiii the are ECOWAS TRAINED ) FOREIGN trained na Canada, USA, UK, South Africa, Egypt, France, Germany......... Not Kuame Nkuruma University (I know it is a great school) ... ...... Wetin I need hear na Massachusetts Institute of Technology , Manitoba uni, Swansea uni, hull city uni.... Lol....

Lolzzz...But seriously Madonna Dey fall hands o

Them dey amputate hand sef grin

1 Like

Re: Reason For High Fees And Turnout Of First Class Graduates In Private Unis. by danidee10(m): 7:51am On Apr 11, 2016
keyzid:
Walahitalahi OP.
Private schools to me are very much easier to scale thru and pass out with Firstclass. Come and try fed uni and you'd know that these two classes ain't singing and dancing to the same tune.
I Rep UNILORIN

Oya come and get first class in Madonna University....let me see how 'easy' it is undecided

1 Like

Re: Reason For High Fees And Turnout Of First Class Graduates In Private Unis. by qozyme24(m): 7:51am On Apr 11, 2016
magicminister:
nice write up!

I attended a federal university and i didn't learn jack shitt!. My lodge was robbed twice in 3 years and one of my housemate had his hand chopped off. We were over 300 in a class that shouldn't take more than 80 people.
Lecturers were Gods and we feared them. Merely looking at them "wrongly" could earn you 2 extra years.
One lecturer failed me from first year to third year and only passed me in my final year. The reason for this i can't explain.
The course was dirt cheap but for reasons best known to him, he failed me and some select few from first year to final year.

Its only in public universities that lecturers set tests randomly and use that to grade her students.
Its only in public Universities that you will take an exam in first year and only see the result in third year and you will still fail.
What about cultism and rape? its like a normal thing in most public schools!

Please, you cannot compare the good private schools with the public schools in Nigeria.
Schools like covenant are leading the way while others follow. Forget all the rankings.

If i was an employer, i would give everyone equal opportunity but if i must pick, candidates from REPUTABLE private schools would be my first choice

I'm totally disagree with you,that's fallacy I attends public uni as well fed. And we are not up to 50 in my class,and the highest i know z 120 n dats from engineering or so,and lecturers only give u what u deserve in yr exam,n cultist level z grounded here
Re: Reason For High Fees And Turnout Of First Class Graduates In Private Unis. by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 11, 2016
See d nonsense you just wrote!
Mcowubaba:

Lol
There are three groups of people that go to Private University...

1. People that couldn't get admission into Public Universities or their desired course

2. People that are wealthy and believe private uni is the most suitable place for them

3.People that are just average/below average in finance, but their parents forced them to attend a private Uni maybe due to bad behavior, or fear that Public Uni will corrupt their Children sad......

I attended a Public University, I have never regretted it... I have nothing against those in Private Uni...

Why it seems Private Universities are mocked by Public uni students is that, public uni students believe that private schools are glorified secondary schools nd are not up to standards in terms of Exams, social activities nd other University lifestyles..

My friend once wrote an aptitude test in Madonna University, can you believe the questions he was being asked... - are you a cultist, and what type of Cult are you in, name the cult, can your Father /spouse pay the school fees.. Nd sh?t like that cheesy..
Come OAU, unilag, FUTO, uniben, FUTA etc come see postume questions cheesy u go madt, with limited time on top the matter.....

When I was in NYSC camp, this Private University stuff also generated tension, nd Foreign trained graduates..(but how will some1 who went to school in Togo, Cotonou, Ghana, Somalia, Sudan etc be forming foreign trained grin cheesy, Abegiii the are ECOWAS TRAINED ) FOREIGN trained na Canada, USA, UK, South Africa, Egypt, France, Germany......... Not Kuame Nkuruma University (I know it is a great school) ... ...... Wetin I need hear na Massachusetts Institute of Technology , Manitoba uni, Swansea uni, hull city uni.... Lol....
Re: Reason For High Fees And Turnout Of First Class Graduates In Private Unis. by Nusaf: 7:55am On Apr 11, 2016
greatgod2012:
Anybody who complaints about private school's high fees is either biased or too poor to afford the payment. For God's sake, it's private investment, and the owner deserves befitting returns from his investment, hence, their high fees. Also, it's not interfered nor assisted by the govt, so, they have to look for ways to have their needs met, ranging from maintenance of the school and payment of their staffs.

If one
can afford it, it's OK, if one can't, public schools are there, they are also OK. But it's not good to badmouth the private universities because of their high fees, nobody is forced to attend.
U are very right but that is not the issue. The issue is that one olodo who was withdrawn from my school due to poor academic performance shouldn't come and start making noise that he has first class and u find out that he attended one private university.
Re: Reason For High Fees And Turnout Of First Class Graduates In Private Unis. by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 11, 2016
princey83:
This reminds me of the daughter of a neighbor back in naija that graduated from Caleb university. The tiny girl became Chartered - ICAN before she graduated. She said their accounting program was structured with ICAN's syllabus. In fact I had never heard of Caleb university until her dad threw a party to celebrate her ICAN achievement. The girl now works with one of the consulting firms in Nigeria. Can't remember which one now.
I know of a family friend who made ICAN too before he graduated from Ahmadu Bello University

1 Like

Re: Reason For High Fees And Turnout Of First Class Graduates In Private Unis. by beautyerhu86(f): 7:57am On Apr 11, 2016
DrayZee:
Thank you for this write up. I've been seeing people complaining about the fees paid in private universities. Such people don't consider things like this and just post without thinking. And I have noticed that many people hate private universities, for reasons I do not know,some claiming that their standards are too low compared to public institutions.
The truth is private universities are organized and provide a conducive environment for learning. As such, excellent grades from such universities should not be a surprise.

Bitter Truth
Re: Reason For High Fees And Turnout Of First Class Graduates In Private Unis. by 2Cents: 8:00am On Apr 11, 2016
Funminicrown:
And so?
Does that justify why 400+ students will graduate with a first class out of 1000 graduands?
Private universities are the remote cause of our fall in educational standard.
I stand to be corrected!

And in your school no one taught you to back up sweeping statements like this with facts? Where did this happen?

1 Like

Re: Reason For High Fees And Turnout Of First Class Graduates In Private Unis. by Nusaf: 8:00am On Apr 11, 2016
eazzzy1:
After graduating with a second class lower from Uniosun ( It was based on silly errors in result compilations), I went to do a post graduate diploma at Humber college Canada and i made a CGPA of 3.7/4. Fact is that i did not study as hard as i did when i was in Nigeria. I am sure I would have made an equally great grade if i had studied in a private institution like CU.

I will choose CU (only private school i trust) over any other school in Nigeria.
In other words, it is easier to make first class in private universities than in public universities.
Re: Reason For High Fees And Turnout Of First Class Graduates In Private Unis. by hustla(m): 8:01am On Apr 11, 2016
keyzid:
Walahitalahi OP.
Private schools to me are very much easier to scale thru and pass out with Firstclass. Come and try fed uni and you'd know that these two classes ain't singing and dancing to the same tune.
I Rep UNILORIN

All these 'Come and try it in fed uni' is stupid if u ask me.it shows how messed up your lecturers in fed unis are mentally
We have seen nigerians getting admitted into ivy league schools cos of excellent results;my friend for instance was admitted into MIT but money no gree am go,oh and he's a Babcock graduate

We have seen Nigerians abroad graduate top of their class many many times just cos they're in a environment that encourages u to actually learn

Blame the Nigerian system that just messes ur mentality up so much that u think you have to suffer for everything

Education
Electricity
Internet
Even fuel sef, you dey queue for am

I was in India for a year and even though it's a 3rd world country like naija, they have all d above mentioned provided with ease; they don't produce crude oil but you won't find queues at their petrol stations

And oh,i am a CU grad and asides from the strict nonsense ( which I Hv my way around), I enjoyed it wink
Re: Reason For High Fees And Turnout Of First Class Graduates In Private Unis. by sonofthunder: 8:06am On Apr 11, 2016
op. the wailers and haters will always wail and hate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ihuoma Ikoro Graduates With First Class From University Of Debrecen Hungary / Novena University Admissions In Delta State / Job Boutros Eteng: Missing UNICAL Final Year Student (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.