Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Please I Need Clarification, If This Is Genuine. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please I Need Clarification, If This Is Genuine. (645 Views)

Please Help Me Confirm If The Job Interview Is Genuine / Danagas: Please Help Me Verify If This Invitation Is Genuine / I Want To Know If This Is Genuine.dae LTD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Clarification, If This Is Genuine. by ermycrin(m): 11:06pm On Apr 10, 2016
Dear Applicant,You have been successfully screened and shortlisted for Interviews as follows:Time: 1.00 pmDate: Monday April 11th 2016,Venue: Gudu House, Plot 26, Sector Center C,Gudu District, Abuja (Opposite OandO Filling Station, at the Junction of Prince and Princess Estate)Come along with a pen and printed copy of your CV.Note: Ne Plus Ultra does not collect fees nor charge for recruitment services so disregard any such requests and report to neplushr@gmail.comPlease respond to confirm your availability.Thank you,
Re: Please I Need Clarification, If This Is Genuine. by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 11, 2016
Did u forward ur CV to them? Dis is d question u shld ask urself
Re: Please I Need Clarification, If This Is Genuine. by PAnaceA7(m): 7:47am On Apr 30, 2016
ermycrin:
Dear Applicant,You have been successfully screened and shortlisted for Interviews as follows:Time: 1.00 pmDate: Monday April 11th 2016,Venue: Gudu House, Plot 26, Sector Center C,Gudu District, Abuja (Opposite OandO Filling Station, at the Junction of Prince and Princess Estate)Come along with a pen and printed copy of your CV.Note: Ne Plus Ultra does not collect fees nor charge for recruitment services so disregard any such requests and report to neplushr@gmail.comPlease respond to confirm your availability.Thank you,

Please did you later go... just got the same message and nothing about them is online

(1) (Reply)

Office Cleaners Urgently Wanted / Seeking Sales Person Extraordinaire.base Salary + Comm.make Up To 100k/month / Dry Cleaners Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.