Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

10 Signs He Doesn't Love Yhu Anymore - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Signs He Doesn't Love Yhu Anymore (1505 Views)

He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... / Is This Why He Doesn't Want To Propose? / Guys,how Do Yhu Initiate S3x When You Are Alone with a Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Signs He Doesn't Love Yhu Anymore by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 10, 2016
Yhu know there's a saying tat female intuition never fails,But there's is a worse blind man like the one who doesn't want to see... So maybe yhu have been noticing these little differences but yhu refuse to acknowledge them or yhu give yhur self excuses for the change maybe because of the Nigerian society... Anyways here are the Top signs yhur husband or Boyfriend isn't tat into yhu anymore.... So Yhu either up yhur game or let him go sad

1.He doesn't treat yhu like he did befor

I'm not talking about the fact tat mayb his eyes don't light up anymore when he sees yhu,A relationship does evolve with time.But any sudden change or lack of interest should worry yhu.. sad

2.He doesn't want to be alone with yhu

Everytime yhu guys spend less n less time alone because he doesn't want to spend his free time with yhu...ease up on the nagging it may be the cause

3.He's always Doing things tat don't include yhu

He's going to parties or gatherings without asking yhu to join him and even when yhu ask he promptly declines...

4.Yhu have nothing to talk about

Whenever yhur Together there's tis awkward silence between yhu two....it might now mean he doesn't yhu love yhu anymore, it means he doesn't find yhu exciting as he use to....

5.Planning as a Couple is a thing of the past

IF he doesn't make plans with yhu as he did before,then ts a clear sight he doesn't feel the same desire to share his time and life with yhu as he use to

6.Long sad faces

Before tis stage yhu use to have plenty of laughs and jokes, but now everything is serious and yhu have both lost tat sense of complicity... Tats shows a loss of connection in the relationship

7.The sex is Gone

He hardly wants to touch n even when he does,ts nt as beautiful as it use to be... (Telenovela like) ... But now,no eye contact.. Little kissing...one postion... No cuddling.....something is wrong. Aunty

8.Friends before yhu

He'd rather go to those awsome places with his friends than take yhu.... He's always there to help them when they are in need but doesn't care about yhu...

9.The small Romantic gestures have disappeared

Mayb he use to squeeze yhu hand in public, send yhu romantic texts, bringing yhu flowers, kissing yhu unexpectedly. But now all of tat are in the past... Ah dude is gone

10.He's Hanging out with other women

He's always texting other girls even in yhur presence.... Or he's always been extremely flirty with girls while yhur there... Then he sure doesn't give a danm about yhu.. N is waiting for yhu to the maths n leave his life...sad

As I use to say....THE ONLY MAN YHU CAN KEEP IS THE ONE TAT WANTS TO BE KEPT!

Sorry tis is coming late....

Cc. lalasticlala
Re: 10 Signs He Doesn't Love Yhu Anymore by ourkobo: 11:36pm On Apr 10, 2016
I d come
Re: 10 Signs He Doesn't Love Yhu Anymore by Bluezy13(m): 11:39pm On Apr 10, 2016
Hmmm...

Well, for those who love.
Re: 10 Signs He Doesn't Love Yhu Anymore by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 10, 2016
Bluezy13:
Hmmm...

Well, for those who love.
And yhu don't? undecided
Re: 10 Signs He Doesn't Love Yhu Anymore by layla129(f): 11:47pm On Apr 10, 2016
When a guy acts like this sometimes, (apart from number 10) it may not mean he doesn't love no more. He may just be going through hard times, or stuffs he doesn't want to share at that particular time. You know how guys always want to have everything under control...anything short of that means trouble.
The lady may like to chill a little, or just try to see through him before concluding
Re: 10 Signs He Doesn't Love Yhu Anymore by Bluezy13(m): 11:49pm On Apr 10, 2016
slyIsaac:
And yhu don't? undecided
Nay, I don't.

Gat reasons.
Re: 10 Signs He Doesn't Love Yhu Anymore by Bluezy13(m): 11:56pm On Apr 10, 2016
layla129:
When a guy acts like this sometimes, (apart from number 10) it may not mean he doesn't love no more. He may just be going through hard times, or stuffs he doesn't want to share at that particular time. You know how guys always want to have everything under control...anything short of that means trouble.
The lady may like to chill a little, or just try to see through him before concluding
From your opinion, I don't entirely concur.
How will the lady see through him without the guy allowing her

If the guy is passing through hard times he doesn't want to share, even with the tendency to maintain control;
He needs to give the lady something to hold onto.

Even without spilling it out, reassurance matters, a lady needs it. Give her a hint that you are still intact...that's all.

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs He Doesn't Love Yhu Anymore by layla129(f): 12:02am On Apr 11, 2016
Bluezy13:

From your opinion, I don't entirely concur.
How will the lady seeing through him without the guy allowing her

If the guy is passing through hard times he doesn't want to share, even with the tendency to maintain control;
He needs to give the girl something to hold onto.

Even without spilling it out, reassurance matters, a girl needs it. Give her a hint that you are still intact...that's all.

Lool, i thought you said this is for those that love?
Anyways, i don't know about about other ladies but as for me, i can guess where the problem is, even if he doesn't tell me( yes, we are that intimate). All i need is just time.

For the reassurance, you're right...it important.
Re: 10 Signs He Doesn't Love Yhu Anymore by Bluezy13(m): 12:08am On Apr 11, 2016
layla129:

Lool, i thought you said this is for those that love?
Anyways, i don't know about about other ladies but as for me, i can guess where the problem is, even if he doesn't tell me( yes, we are that intimate). All i need is just time.

For the reassurance, you're right...it important.
I don't love but I understand women to some extent...cos I'm close to them.
Re: 10 Signs He Doesn't Love Yhu Anymore by Fmartin(m): 12:16am On Apr 11, 2016
Nice work op...

He doesn't wants you to involve in his topic when in a group, discussing.

He try by all means to avoid eye contact with you.
Re: 10 Signs He Doesn't Love Yhu Anymore by Maamin(m): 12:24am On Apr 11, 2016
With this 10 signs...that means I dont love Iyabo anymore... embarassed

Anyway, Biliki is still there grin
Re: 10 Signs He Doesn't Love Yhu Anymore by Nobody: 12:37am On Apr 11, 2016
Maamin:
With this 10 signs...that means I dont love Iyabo anymore... embarassed
Anyway, Biliki is still there grin
Yes n no forget edith n bose too...wink enough of yhu to go round grin
Re: 10 Signs He Doesn't Love Yhu Anymore by Switup: 12:41am On Apr 11, 2016
op, wats with d "yhu" undecided
Re: 10 Signs He Doesn't Love Yhu Anymore by Maamin(m): 12:42pm On Apr 11, 2016
slyIsaac:

Yes n no forget edith n bose too...wink enough of yhu to go round grin

grin..enjoy why u still can
Re: 10 Signs He Doesn't Love Yhu Anymore by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 11, 2016
**Sniffs**

(1) (Reply)

Woman Asked To Refund Tinder Date Dinner $90 After Refusing Sex / I Wanna Lose Weight In D Nxt 14 Days / My Story Of Addiction Episode 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.