Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,365 members, 7,800,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

In Love With Her Pastor - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / In Love With Her Pastor (2301 Views)

I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) / In Love With Her Pastor-episode 2 By Angelsss / In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Love With Her Pastor by Angelsss(f): 12:28am On Apr 11, 2016
IN LOVE WITH HER PASTOR-EPISODE 5 BY ROSE AKPABIO
‘What do you mean you have a new boss’? Yetunde shifted uncomfortably on the okrika shoes she had managed to buy from her small savings. Her cousin stared at her confusedly, ‘what kind of question is that? You have started …you ehn’ she poked yetunde playfully. Yetunde ignored her, this was serious, if ‘Olive Groves Bank’ had a new manager then all her hopes of getting a loan as quickly as possible where shattered. She ignored the other thought that crept into her mind, she remembered the words Mr Bassey had spoken to Mr Perfect, ‘welcome Boss’. It couldn’t be, she’d been damned to serious poverty as she remembered all the bills she had to pay.
‘Do you know this man? The new manager..have you met him before?’ she inquired of Eddie, who was quite lost, had something bad happened to her cousin? Because Yetunde was acting really funny and asked too many questions. Well to put her mind to rest, she pulled out her iphone which made Yetunde gasp with shock, ‘here is his picture’. Yetunde released the breath she was holding, thank god it wasn’t him. She had her confidence back, she even felt like walking back to the office and giving Mr Perfect another good slap. He really deserved it for putting her through hell, breaking her car light and causing her to have goose bumps.
‘Miss Edidiong Gerald’ a deep male voice called, ‘okay Yetunde, we meet at my house, give me your number quickly because am next for the interview’. She sighed with relief as her cousin scurried off for the interview, Edidiong the parrot definitely had so much gist for her. She imagined what went on with her parents and her other relatives in Lagos and shook her head sadly. Why couldn’t her parents forgive her of just that crime…she prayed Eddie was picked as her closeness to the new Manager would enhance her chances of getting the loan.
As she stepped outside the Bank, she walked briskly to the area she parked her Toyota but it was a bit confusing to her. She remembered clearly where she parked it, but it wasn’t there. ‘God please don’t do this to me’ she paced around , ‘no…this isn’t happening, God I hope not, I know I complained and I hated that car but it’s all I’ve got to gain a loan..no’. She finally screamed as reality hit her, her car had been stolen.
Re: In Love With Her Pastor by seyitanhep: 11:03am On Apr 11, 2016
This a awesome story, but don't you think it will nice if you merge all episodes together? I've read all the episodes you posted but try and gather them together in one thread.
Great work, please keep it up. I'm officially one of your fans.

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her Pastor by Angelsss(f): 11:33am On Apr 11, 2016
Wish I knew how to do that..,am new here... Thanks you for your kind words.., you could direct me on how to merge the episodes
Re: In Love With Her Pastor by CuteChiluv: 11:52am On Apr 11, 2016
Nice story, following..

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her Pastor by seyitanhep: 8:56pm On Apr 11, 2016
There is no way to merge topics you have already opened but you can start by going back to the first episode, then post the second, third, fourth, fifth and subsequent episodes there.
If you think you don't know how to do that, (which you actually know). Just click reply, then write the episodes. I can help you. Just ask for anything

1 Like

Re: In Love With Her Pastor by Angelsss(f): 8:35pm On Apr 12, 2016
@Seyi I have merged the episodes from "episode 1" that I posted last week..so let's continue from there tnx
Re: In Love With Her Pastor by Iphekitan(m): 8:24pm On Jul 01, 2016
Angelsss is need your permit , to blog this story, how can I contact you, beside you could just give me the permission here

(1) (Reply)

Will Need A Co-writer For This Story / Pastor's Second Wife - Episode 12 / Solidstar Goes As Far As Doing A Collabo With Nicki Minaj And Drake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.