Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,829 members, 7,806,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices (69091 Views)

6 Latest Nokia Android Phones With Prices And Specification / 9mobile New Latest List Of Data Plans Subscription Codes & Prices 2017 / Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by mikron(m): 2:11am On Apr 11, 2016
Finally! Nigerial ntel data plans / tariff plans which has been much anticipated on our very own, most advanced 4G Long Term Evolution(LTE) Network is finally out and is packed with unlimited internet offers. Though Ntel 4G LTE is currently available both in Abuja and Lagos, in some months time it will get to some other states in Nigeria.

Nigerians are among world heavy Internet users and any network provider that brings affordable internet data plans here will receive good patronage.

I believe this is what ntel has in mind hence they launched several unlimited data plans with attractive bundle sizes with a not too affordable price tag.

Ntel data plans are not as affordable as you might think but considering they will be giving you a very fast 4G network to use the data including its unlimited cap, i believe it’s fairly okay to go with it whenever you have a lot of heavy movies and software to download.

Before now, people have being reserving their own ntel number. To do that, quickly do that here. Once your number as been launched, you will be contacted to pick it up and at present, places to pickup numbers are Abuja, Lagos and Portharcourt.

Although up till now, there has not been a physical location where customers could get their 0804 SIM cards but i believe they will make it known to the public before the end of this week because many people have already started sending message on their Facebook page to request for an ntel SIM Cards.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by mikron(m): 2:11am On Apr 11, 2016
Ntel Data Plans and Price
Here we go guys, full details of ntel data plans: Bundle sizes and prices:

8 Likes 9 Shares

Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by mikron(m): 2:12am On Apr 11, 2016
Interesting right? All of the above data plans are unlimited but the speed throttling comes in after some amount of data has been used (not like Etisalat Socialme speed throttling).

Even at a throttled speed, its 4 times faster than mtn normal data subscription on a normal day. Ntel promises as much as 230 Mbps data speed.
Meanwhile, Ntel pointed out some smartphones brands and names that are currently compatible with their 4G LTE Network in Nigeria. These phones are the supported phones at the moment but there will definitely be addition of new phones in weeks to come.

Ntel Supported Phones

TECNO Camon C5
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
TECNO Boom J8
Infinix Zero 3
Infinix Note 2
Gionee M5
Tecno Phantom 5
Phew! Now you know all about Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices. The stage is set. WIll ntel be able to compete favorably well with the likes of MTN, Etisalat, Glo, Airtel, Smile 4G, Spectranet and the likes knowing that they have most Nigerians as their loyal customers? guys What do you think?
http://rubiztech.com/ntel-data-plans-bundle-sizes-prices/
cc; lalasticlala

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by Gyarados(m): 2:32am On Apr 11, 2016
Ok. Nice
arti

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by eleko1: 2:55am On Apr 11, 2016
Wish una well.AIRTEL DeY cool cool. Hope Persin nor go climb Olumo rock b4 it work lipsrsealed embarassed undecided?

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by kulobyno: 3:00am On Apr 11, 2016
Unlimited huh? I read somewhere about their Fair Access Policy of limiting the accessibility of any user who surpasses 3gb of daily usage to 512kb or so.
Pls clarify e on this

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by Jorussia(m): 3:05am On Apr 11, 2016
I will go for the #9000 subscription since its unlimited.

13 Likes

Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by great664(m): 3:32am On Apr 11, 2016
Layman Analysis + Conclusion

N9,000 = Unlimited Data + 300 Minutes of Calls to All Network.

Average Charge of MTN Glo or Airtel= 15k/s

300 X 60 X 15k = N2700 for Call

Balance (9000 - 2700) = 6300 for Data.

Summary: From the above calculation, its a good option for HEAVY INTERNET USER / HEAVY DOWNLOADERS even when the speed is throttle after daily 3GB but for normal users its a BIG NO. keep rocking Glo BIS on Android.

195 Likes 12 Shares

Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by ORACLE1975(m): 4:29am On Apr 11, 2016
Madness

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by grandstar(m): 4:34am On Apr 11, 2016
I dey go buy
now now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by Chuukwudi(m): 5:26am On Apr 11, 2016
It's cool

1 Like

Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by CzarRex: 5:30am On Apr 11, 2016
seems they only support high end phones,well with time those data plans will be slashed to a very very affordable price,I trust naija networks na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by faray: 5:32am On Apr 11, 2016
A
Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by benpedro(m): 5:32am On Apr 11, 2016
Nonsense..3 days unlimited data for #1,000?when people gets unlimited data here for 30 days and for just #2,500 equivalent or less.Well,at least they are better than MTN

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by Nobody: 5:33am On Apr 11, 2016
when are they going to cover j-city? i can't wait to port to this network.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by ThePeacemaker(m): 5:35am On Apr 11, 2016
Fvd
Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by alienvirus: 5:37am On Apr 11, 2016
Nonsense. Dead on arrival.

To make things better for NTEL, make all plans unlimited and control the speed reasonably based on the subscription plans.

For now, it's all boolshyt.

5 Likes

Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by oloyedayo(m): 5:38am On Apr 11, 2016
Not for students and hustlers.

17 Likes

Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by izuch(m): 5:39am On Apr 11, 2016
9k for 30days? Hell no!! 9k from the average man's meagre income every month just to surf the Internet? I don't think so undecided

20 Likes

Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by Dobxy(m): 5:39am On Apr 11, 2016
If they really mean UNLIMITED, I believe this package is still fair so far it supports all devices, I'll just get a sim, subscribe for a monthly plan and use for both phones and computers. But I've been unable to Reserve a Number on their!

10 Likes

Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by musb92yahooco: 5:43am On Apr 11, 2016
For the start he shouldn't exceed #500 to attract customers

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by yungryce: 5:43am On Apr 11, 2016
lets keep watching. its not somebody that will tell them

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by StreamerBlogger: 5:44am On Apr 11, 2016
Front page at last..... Mehn for Internet purposes dis is dope...who gives unlimited for 9k...dah dere fair usage shit ain't Dat bad.. I know with time they will resolve it besides an average Internet user uses less Dan 3gb a day....am not talking about dose heavy torrent users... And for start first 3months is free unlimited data
Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by DONMAYOR19(m): 5:44am On Apr 11, 2016
Another scam.

2 Likes

Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by shegzan(m): 5:45am On Apr 11, 2016
Ewww... Kilode?? Wat diffrnc has Ntel kom to mk nigbayen?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by StreamerBlogger: 5:45am On Apr 11, 2016
benpedro:
Nonsense..3 days unlimited data for #1,000?when people gets unlimited data here for 30 days and for just #2,500 equivalent or less.Well,at least they are better than MTN
wch country u dey?

7 Likes

Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by mekybabe1: 5:46am On Apr 11, 2016
Naah! Not affordable. With this wahala we are experiencing in Naija, this is not coming at the right time. Guess this network is strictly for the RICH!

6 Likes

Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by ramdris(m): 5:46am On Apr 11, 2016
Too expensive for average pple I must say,

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by TenPassfour(m): 5:47am On Apr 11, 2016
9k per month is way too high.

8 Likes

Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by cocoberry(f): 5:47am On Apr 11, 2016
It's a BIG no for now!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by samx4real(m): 5:49am On Apr 11, 2016
With those price tag!!!

I ran grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by MilesLamar(m): 5:50am On Apr 11, 2016
I hate to sound lyk orubebe but wee will not take it. angry angry

29 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Electrocuted While Charging Phone In Port-Harcourt, Rivers (Graphic Photos) / How To Check Your MTN, Glo, Airtel & 9mobile Phone Number On Your Mobile Phone / Airtel Free Call Codes [100minutes Free]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.