Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,440 members, 7,808,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

(HELP) I'm in love with him but his Dick is too Small (pics) Rated 18+ only - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (HELP) I'm in love with him but his Dick is too Small (pics) Rated 18+ only (23023 Views)

Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! / Is My Prick Small PICS / How Small Is Too Small? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

(HELP) I'm in love with him but his Dick is too Small (pics) Rated 18+ only by go4goldnow: 6:24am On Apr 11, 2016
I met with this new guy about 6 months ago, very cute charming dark skin and well fitted body that is very most woman dream guy. Due to work which as always been on my neck eating me up so badly we have been unable to go intimate but he comes to my work place, send me gift, calls me often. this guy is really so funny and loving. over this weekend i was having a free time at work so we decided to met with each other on sunday at his place. I got there after couples of movie which we see together as started gradually with french kissing, hmmm caressing each other which i was really so in the mood with this niccur with great body but low and behold when this guy brought out is ,,,,,,,,,,,,, shocked shocked shocked

what are you thinking of i mean brought out is shocked shocked shocked grin grin

I mean brought out is banana OMG !!!!

I screamed in my heart and felt so disappointed cos with this such great well shaped body he as a very small dick of a baby tongue shocked cry.

so with that picture in my brain couldn't enjoy the sex cos it was really disheartening to me but this guy is really a loving guy and caring.

My Nairaland Ladies : I Love him but don't know if i should continue with him... Do you think the size doesn't matter what do you think about small and big Dick?? if it were you will you continue with such relationship

lets here your opinion and if you have encounter such kindly share your experience as well... No Insult Please

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: (HELP) I'm in love with him but his Dick is too Small (pics) Rated 18+ only by Ezemann(m): 6:34am On Apr 11, 2016
Jst passing...ladies over to you

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: (HELP) I'm in love with him but his Dick is too Small (pics) Rated 18+ only by Smellymouth: 6:35am On Apr 11, 2016
cheesy which kind diick be that?? grin

Even a 1-month old baby's diick big pass that thing undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: (HELP) I'm in love with him but his Dick is too Small (pics) Rated 18+ only by Justeenaleo(f): 6:39am On Apr 11, 2016
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (HELP) I'm in love with him but his Dick is too Small (pics) Rated 18+ only by ifex370(m): 6:55am On Apr 11, 2016
Another yabaleft patient on rampage

9 Likes

Re: (HELP) I'm in love with him but his Dick is too Small (pics) Rated 18+ only by ehix89(m): 6:58am On Apr 11, 2016
The quest for large pen!s these days only signifies the geometric progression of oloshos in the society.....Its Monday morning,get productive NLanders

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: (HELP) I'm in love with him but his Dick is too Small (pics) Rated 18+ only by KingRex1(m): 7:09am On Apr 11, 2016
Lol.. she'll neva be ready 4 it then
Re: (HELP) I'm in love with him but his Dick is too Small (pics) Rated 18+ only by rosieluv(f): 7:25am On Apr 11, 2016
lols dis monday mornin kwa. OP if u dnt like is dick,leave him coz dere r sm gals dah wud appreciate iz small dick or beta stil tlk to him to go 4 dick enlargement which i knw e wudnt agree to

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: (HELP) I'm in love with him but his Dick is too Small (pics) Rated 18+ only by Fmartin(m): 7:53am On Apr 11, 2016
Op i thought u were serious only for u to post d picture of a man u hv never meet in life.

Is dis suppose to be a comic thread
Re: (HELP) I'm in love with him but his Dick is too Small (pics) Rated 18+ only by Synzu(m): 8:13am On Apr 11, 2016
Damn!! That's a micro-penis cheesy
Re: (HELP) I'm in love with him but his Dick is too Small (pics) Rated 18+ only by krak101(m): 9:07am On Apr 11, 2016
Hmmm. This world haff spoiled finish o. What do you want a big dick for

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: (HELP) I'm in love with him but his Dick is too Small (pics) Rated 18+ only by KeriBaby(f): 9:08am On Apr 11, 2016
Na wah o!! Why do some girls like big dicks sef... something wey go dey pain. ... the smaller the better for me grin grin

6 Likes

Re: (HELP) I'm in love with him but his Dick is too Small (pics) Rated 18+ only by DOUBLEWAHALA: 9:22am On Apr 11, 2016
KeriBaby:
Na wah o!! Why do some girls like big dicks sef... something wey go dey pain. ... the smaller the better for me grin grin

Say something about the picture
Re: (HELP) I'm in love with him but his Dick is too Small (pics) Rated 18+ only by KeriBaby(f): 9:27am On Apr 11, 2016
The picture is a joke
DOUBLEWAHALA:

Say something about the picture
Re: (HELP) I'm in love with him but his Dick is too Small (pics) Rated 18+ only by obizzy(m): 9:31am On Apr 11, 2016
rosieluv:
lols dis monday mornin kwa. OP if u dnt like is dick,leave him coz dere r sm gals dah wud appreciate iz small dick or beta stil tlk to him to go 4 dick enlargement which i knw e wudnt agree to
will you accept a guy with a small dicck? Dont be decieved,No girl will appreciate a small dicck. Except he has a fat wallet eheeeen girls will make an exception.

Dick enlargement? Lol dafuq is that?
Re: (HELP) I'm in love with him but his Dick is too Small (pics) Rated 18+ only by layla129(f): 9:31am On Apr 11, 2016
I'm so damn sure you're exaggerating... its not anywhere near those pics you uploaded.
Anyways, until i get to see the original pic of the one you encountered, i can't say nothing.
What is small for you, maybe big enough for me undecided

3 Likes

Re: (HELP) I'm in love with him but his Dick is too Small (pics) Rated 18+ only by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 11, 2016
Is it not manageable
Re: (HELP) I'm in love with him but his Dick is too Small (pics) Rated 18+ only by obizzy(m): 9:35am On Apr 11, 2016
Dear op

this your case is a serious something,i've seen marriages crash because of this same issue. Thank God you know before venturing into marriage with this guy. Now it all lies in your hand. Can you cope? Ask yourself. We cant help you here.

1 Like

Re: (HELP) I'm in love with him but his Dick is too Small (pics) Rated 18+ only by obizzy(m): 9:38am On Apr 11, 2016
layla129:
I'm so damn sure you're exaggerating... its not anywhere near those pics you uploaded.
Anyways, until i get to see the original pic of the one you encountered, i can't say nothing.
What is small for you, maybe big enough for me undecided
cigarrette-sized diccck she means

now tell me,is that big enough for you?
Re: (HELP) I'm in love with him but his Dick is too Small (pics) Rated 18+ only by layla129(f): 9:39am On Apr 11, 2016
obizzy:
cigarrette-sized diccck she means

now tell me,is that big enough for you?

You are not the op undecided
Re: (HELP) I'm in love with him but his Dick is too Small (pics) Rated 18+ only by layla129(f): 9:41am On Apr 11, 2016
Angelberry:
Is it not manageable

Lmaoo, i don't think so dear
Re: (HELP) I'm in love with him but his Dick is too Small (pics) Rated 18+ only by obizzy(m): 9:43am On Apr 11, 2016
layla129:

You are not the op undecided
that doesnt stop you from answering the question,does it?
Re: (HELP) I'm in love with him but his Dick is too Small (pics) Rated 18+ only by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 11, 2016
layla129:

Lmaoo, i don't think so dear
Relationship is not all about sexxx, if can use it well no p for me..
Re: (HELP) I'm in love with him but his Dick is too Small (pics) Rated 18+ only by layla129(f): 9:48am On Apr 11, 2016
obizzy:
that doesnt stop you from answering the question,does it?

It does. Until she confirms the size, then will i answer
Re: (HELP) I'm in love with him but his Dick is too Small (pics) Rated 18+ only by iykekelvins(m): 9:49am On Apr 11, 2016
cheesy cheesy
Re: (HELP) I'm in love with him but his Dick is too Small (pics) Rated 18+ only by odaniel1(m): 9:53am On Apr 11, 2016
layla129:
I support u o jare!

1 Like

Re: (HELP) I'm in love with him but his Dick is too Small (pics) Rated 18+ only by obizzy(m): 9:54am On Apr 11, 2016
layla129:
Lol

its a question from me to you.
Answering wont hurt anybody tho :/
Re: (HELP) I'm in love with him but his Dick is too Small (pics) Rated 18+ only by obizzy(m): 9:55am On Apr 11, 2016
odaniel1:
I support u o jare!
ode nie

smh
Re: (HELP) I'm in love with him but his Dick is too Small (pics) Rated 18+ only by Uchesis: 9:55am On Apr 11, 2016
KeriBaby:

its a mixture of pain n pleasure. Dats y dem gals will b crying dat d big dyck is paining dem yet dey cant stop coming back 4 more.

Since u like micro-dyck u can ask OP for d guy's numba.

Ladies confused since 1860

2 Likes

Re: (HELP) I'm in love with him but his Dick is too Small (pics) Rated 18+ only by obizzy(m): 9:57am On Apr 11, 2016
Angelberry:
Relationship is not all about sexxx, if can use it well no p for me..
a pin mouth charger will never fit in a big mouth port. No matter how its used.

No matter how he shakes and wiggles,you aint gon feel a thing girl.

Reconsider.
Re: (HELP) I'm in love with him but his Dick is too Small (pics) Rated 18+ only by obizzy(m): 9:58am On Apr 11, 2016
Uchesis:

its a mixture of pain n pleasure. Dats y dem gals will b crying dat d big dyck is paining dem yet dey cant stop coming back 4 more.

Since u like micro-dyck u can ask OP for d guy's numba.

Ladies confused since 1860
you nailed it brah
Re: (HELP) I'm in love with him but his Dick is too Small (pics) Rated 18+ only by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 11, 2016
obizzy:
a pin mouth charger will never fit in a big mouth port. No matter how its used.

No matter how he shakes and wiggles,you aint gon feel a thing girl.

Reconsider.
I only ask na, can't wish myself such bad luck..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos of Nairalanders / Why Are You Not Married Yet / What Do Ladies Mean By Saying, "Take Me As I Am"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.